I just have to go in there and try to do my

in Regeln und Informationen 26.11.2018 04:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

ALAMEDA, Calif. Donte Jackson Jersey . - Oakland Raiders cornerback Keith McGills struggled to get on track his rookie season because of injuries and the time it takes to adjust to the NFL.McGill played just 18 defensive snaps over the first 14 games as he was relegated mostly to special teams duty when he was healthy. With starting cornerbacks Tarell Brown and Carlos Rogers on injured reserve and backup Chimdi Chekwa injured last week, McGill finally got an opportunity to show what he can do.McGill fared well against the Buffalo Bills but now is in for the ultimate test in the regular-season finale when he must match up with Peyton Manning and his deep group of receivers on the Denver Broncos.I think every week weve gone against a pretty explosive receiver, McGill said. Obviously, this week going against Peyton Manning, it just adds a quarterback element in that picture, so whenever youre going to play against him, I think youre going to raise your game up. So with him and the receivers around him, I think were going to be ready for it.McGill, a fourth-round pick out of Utah, was expected to contribute as a rookie but was slowed by a groin injury that sidelined him for four games in the middle of the season.It took until the second-to-last game of the season for McGill to make a big contribution. He played 50 defensive snaps last week and allowed only one catch despite being matched up for part of the game with talented rookie Sammy Watkins.When you put a young guy in a game like that, they dont get the reps, they dont see the pictures, youre wondering how they are mentally, interim coach Tony Sparano said. It tells you that theyre paying attention in the meetings, it tells you that their coaches are doing a good job with them that way, but I was impressed with what Keith did that way.McGill said he spent the time on the sideline trying to learn from the veterans on the field and did his best to keep up in the meeting rooms.He acknowledged being a little winded during the game last week, but kept at it and hopes a performance like that will help prepare him for next season when he hopes to play much more.Its always going to be nice to get game reps and you just have to build off of whatever kind of foundation you have, he said. Mine is kind of late in the season, but those last two games, theyre going to be important and I just have to go in there and try to do my job as best as possible.McGill is one of three young cornerbacks the Raiders will look to build their defence around this off-season. Fellow rookie TJ Carrie, a seventh-round pick, has gotten ample playing time both outside and in the slot and has allowed just one touchdown pass against all season, according to Pro Football Focus.DJ Hayden, the teams first-round pick in 2013, has shown promise after the start of his career was derailed by injuries that limited him to eight games last year and forced him to miss the first six this season.As much as youd love to have Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown and those guys out there, it gives you a chance to see the younger players and to see the guys that you drafted and to see some of those things happen and I think that the more that these kids are playing, the more comfortable they are out there, Sparano said. Ive been impressed with that group.NOTES: Pending free agent C Stefen Wisniewski said the Raiders made a few contract offers this season but did not meet his price so Sundays game could be his final with team. ... Carrie (ankle), LB Khalil Mack (hamstring) and RT Menelik Watson (foot, ankle) are questionable for Sunday. ... WR Vincent Brown (groin), WR Denarius Moore (knee, ankle) and Chekwa (hamstring) have been ruled out.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Bryan Cox Jr. Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Christian McCaffrey Jersey . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. http://www.cheappanthersjerseysonline.com/?tag=greg-van-roten-jersey-online . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4.Fayetteville, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Michael Qualls scored 22 points and pulled down a game-high nine rebounds for No. 25 Arkansas as they pulled away in the second half for an 89-73 win over North Texas. Only leading by two at halftime, a balanced attack helped the Razorbacks (5-0) build their lead. Rashad Madden and Anthlon Bell each chippped in 15, and Madden added five rebounds and a game-high seven assists. Jermaine Carter Jr. Jersey. . The Mean Green (4-2) were able to stay in the game by shooting 10-of-20 from beyond the arc. T.J. Taylor paced North Texas with 16 points, and Jordan Williams contributed 15. Muhammed Ahmed scored 12 points and had seven rebounds. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).