I think it points back to the hip

in Residenz des Hokage 20.11.2018 10:19
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

NEW YORK (AP) — New York Yankees outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury is out for the season after surgery on his left hip.The Yankees said Tuesday that Ellsbury had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum the previous day. The expected recovery time is about six months.The 34-year-old Ellsbury has been out all season with a number of injuries Juan Marichal Jersey , including an oblique strain and sore back. The Yankees put him on the 60-day disabled list in May.“They were trying to exhaust every other way to try and get him back and get him right, but finally they decided surgery was the way to go,” manager Aaron Boone said before the Yankees played the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night.“Hopefully, this is something that gets him right. He can start back on the mend. From what I understand, the six months will put him in line for spring training http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-cepeda-jersey ,” he said.In 112 games last season, Ellsbury hit .264 with 39 RBIs and seven home runs. Signed by the Yankees after helping Boston win the 2013 World Series, Ellsbury is under contract with New York through 2020.“Ultimately, I think it points back to the hip,” Boone said. “Now that the surgery is behind us Gaylord Perry Jersey , it probably all started with the hip.” Bob Levey/Getty ImagesHouston Astros star Justin Verlander and model Kate Upton announced on Saturday the birth of their daughter Genevieve in a pair of posts on Instagram.KHOU 11 News Houston shared Upton's Instagram photo:KHOU 11 News Houston KHOUKate Upton gives birth to daughter with Astros pitcher Justin VerlanderNGUeR16FuI #khou11 #HTownRush Ht5kWzA34HUpton first announced her pregnancy in July. Verlander responded with a heartfelt Instagram post."You're going to be the most amazing Mom!!" he wrote. "I can't wait to start this new journey with you! You're the most thoughtful, loving, caring, and strong woman I've ever met! I'm so proud that our little one is going to be raised in this world by a woman like you! I love you so much."Verlander also told B/R Mag's Brandon Sneed (warning: post contains profanity) in August that Upton helped him keep everything together during a disappointing 2014 season."She was instrumental in me not...like, jumping off a bridge http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-dave-dravecky-jersey ," he said. "I was depressed and kind of just upset at the world and trying to hide my own s--t."Verlander and Upton married in November 2017, shortly after Verlander won his first World Series with the Astros.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).