SINGAPORE - Simona Halep has two entries in her off-season calendar: party with friends, and pump some iron. [url=http://www.vik

in Residenz des Hokage 11.01.2018 09:10
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

SINGAPORE - Simona Halep has two entries in her off-season calendar: party with friends, and pump some iron. Cris Carter Jersey .The Romanian was comprehensively beaten 6-3, 6-0 by Serena Williams in Sundays championship match at the WTA Finals and left Singapore with mixed feelings: disappointment at the loss yet satisfaction with a season which elevated her firmly into the elite of the womens game.In May last year, Halep was ranked No. 67 and the former top-ranked junior was struggling to transition into the power game at the highest level. Now she is ranked No. 4, having completed a week in which she comprehensively beat Williams — in the group stage — Eugenie Bouchard and Agnieszka Radwanska, losing just 11 games in the process.She may have played well below her best Sunday, but the party with friends and family back in Romania is still planned.Yeah, I will do, Halep said. I dont forget that I beat Serena this week.It wasnt my best day, but Im still happy and Im still enjoying this moment because its a good moment for me. Im still young. So I continue my way, my hard work every day to go to be a champion one day. But we will see if it will happen.The contrast between the game style of Halep and Williams was stark in the final. Halep likes to take her ground strokes early, using cross-court angles to keep her opponents running and off balance, but she had no opportunity to do that against Williams. Her American opponent used punishing ground strokes, mixed in with a lot of play at the net, to keep Halep on the back foot.The power deficit against the likes of Williams, Maria Sharapova and Petra Kvitova is the main area Halep needs to address to challenge for Grand Slam titles.Maybe to work more in the gym to be stronger, to have more power, was Haleps response when asked for her off-season priorities.I improved a lot this year, so Im happy with my game. Still, I have to work more on the shots, on the serve and the return also, because the return is very important to me.Halep made the French Open final as well as Sundays title decider, but was uncertain if the next step was going to come quickly.My dream is to win a Grand Slam, but I dont know if I can do next year, Halep said. I want to improve more in my game and then we will see what is going to happen. I want to remain in top 10 next year. Anthony Barr Jersey . According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Riley Reiff Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Michael-Floyd-Elite-Jersey/ . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.The Toronto Maple Leafs will be without the services of forward Joffrey Lupul for about two weeks. Leafs coach Randy Carlyle confirmed on Wednesday that the forwards grade-two groin strain will sideline the former All-Star for a fortnight. Lupul was injured during Mondays 6-0 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. He appeared to hurt himself in the second period, jostling for position in the corner with Jackets defenceman Ryan Murray. Chris Doleman Jersey. He left the game and did not return. In 22 games this season, the 30-year-old has eight goals and seven assists. He had previously missed two games in late October with a bruised foot. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).