I want to throw a touchdown pass.

in Regeln und Informationen 12.11.2018 04:18
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

ST. Pierre Desir Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. - Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Jake McGee had arthroscopic surgery on his pitching elbow and will begin next season on the disabled list.The team said Tuesday the 28-year-old reliever had a loose body removed from his elbow last week and is doing well. A full recovery is expected, however the Rays will wait until spring training begins to establish a timetable for his return.McGee appeared in 73 games last season, going 5-2 with 19 saves and a 1.89 ERA. He struck out 90 in 70 1-3 innings. Ryan Kelly Jersey . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively. Margus Hunt Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysonline.com/?tag=mark-glowinski-jersey-online .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. NAPA, Calif. -- Quarterbacks Matt Flynn and Terrelle Pryor basically performed as advertised in the exhibition opener for the Oakland Raiders. Flynn was the steady by unspectacular game manager who tries to stay on schedule as he moves the offence methodically down the field. Pryor was a somewhat predictable mix of dazzling and frustrating, mixing big plays with a boneheaded decision that led to a turnover. The surprise of the quarterback group might have been undrafted rookie from Penn State Matt McGloin, who showed why he has passed fourth-round pick Tyler Wilson for third string on the depth chart when he produced Oaklands only touchdown in the 19-17 win over Dallas on Friday night. "I think the thing that you see from Matt is he is composed," coach Dennis Allen said Saturday. "He does have poise in the pocket and he doesnt get rattled. For a guy who is an undrafted free agent, to handle himself the way hes handled himself in pressure situations has been a nice surprise." McGloin was 4 for 7 for 78 yards in the third quarter, completing two long pass to fellow rookie Brice Butler, including a well-placed 30-yard touchdown. McGloin went from a walk-on at Penn State to an NFL prospect after throwing for 3,271 yards and 24 touchdowns last season under coach Bill OBrien. He joined the Raiders as an undrafted free agent in May and recently passed the more heralded Wilson the depth chart as he tries to earn a roster spot. "He did great," Flynn said. "Hes had a great camp so far and its fun to watch those guys that youve been helping day in, day out go out there and perform well." All of Oaklands top three quarterbacks had their good moments in the win. Flynn responded from a sack fumble after a blown protection on the opening drive to convert to third downs through the air on a field-goal drive late in the first quarter. Flynn finished 4 for 5 for 37 yards. "When you look at Matt Flynn youre not going to be wowed because hes the biggest, strongest, fastest, best arm," Allen said. "But thats not what being a great quarterback in this league is all about. Being a great quarterback in this league is more about the mental part oof the game than it is the physical part of the game. Zaire Franklin Jersey. Its timing, its decision-making, its accuracy. Those are some of the things that I see him being able to do." That was Pryors biggest problem. An otherwise impressive night was overshadowed by one ill-fated decision late in the first half. After moving the Raiders down the field with ease, Pryor rolled out on a third-and-4 from the 6. He had room to run on the outside for a first down or possibly a touchdown but decided instead to try to throw the ball across his body to Butler in the middle of the end zone. J.J. Wilcox stepped in front of the pass and intercepted it and Pryor immediately knew he made a bad decision. "I looked at the pictures and I could have ran it easy," Pryor said. "That was just me being greedy. Maybe in the back of my mind I was saying, Hey, I want to throw a touchdown pass. People think I cant. I have to understand the abilities I have and use them to perfection." Pryor responded by leading the Raiders to a field-goal on an impressive two-minute drill at the end of the half, even throwing two balls away instead of forcing it into coverage as he learned his lesson. Even though Flynn is on track to be the starter at quarterback this season, the Raiders plan to use Pryor at times as well. He showed why with two long runs on read-option plays, a scramble that led to a completion and as a decoy on Rashad Jennings 16-yard run. Pryor could be used in a special red zone and short-yardage package or come in for a series or two at a time as the Raiders try to capitalize on his athleticism. "You see what the athletic skill set that really excites all of us," Allen said. "The fact that hes really a dual threat -- he can run the football. I thought he threw the ball pretty well at times tonight. Thats one of the things that we want to try to use that skill set and hopefully itll be another dimension to our offence." NOTES: LB Keenan Clayton was the only player injured in the game and is questionable for practice Sunday. ... RG Mike Brisiel will get a day off because Allen said he is not completely healthy right now and struggled in the game Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).