But Im going to make sure this

in Regeln und Informationen 10.11.2018 04:56
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork. Eric Weddle Jersey .com) - With the holiday season right around the corner, Sidney Crosby got into the giving spirit Saturday night. Crosby had five assists in the Pittsburgh Penguins 6-1 rout of the Buffalo Sabres, extending his league-best totals to 17 helpers and 24 points. The captain of the Penguins now has a 19-game point streak against the Sabres, upping his ledger to 10 goals and 26 assists in those contests. Kris Letang added two goals and two assists for Pittsburgh, which has won seven in a row for the first time since Dec. 9-21 of last season. Patric Hornqvist had two goals and an assist. Marc-Andre Fleury made 20 saves for the Penguins, who have won five consecutive games against the Sabres, outscoring them 23-3 in that stretch. That includes a 5-0 win Nov. 1 in Pittsburgh. Zemgus Girgensons scored the lone goal for Buffalo, which has lost three in a row. Jhonas Enroth stopped 33-of-39 shots in defeat. The Penguins dominated from the start with Letang opening the scoring 1:21 into the game by scoring off Crosbys pass from behind the net. Hornqvist lit the lamp on the power play at 3:31 when he deflected Letangs blast past Enroth. Letangs one-timer found the back of the net at the 15:04 mark of the first period. Hornqvist scored another goal on the power play at 4:56 of the second and Robert Bortuzzo then made it 5-0 with six minutes remaining on his first of the young season. Girgensons tipped in Josh Gorges shot from the point to put the Sabres on the board with 3:08 to go, but Evgeni Malkin kicked the puck from his skate to his stick and scored from the slot with 45 seconds left. Enroth made 13 saves in the third to keep it a 6-1 game. Game Notes Crosby last recorded five assists in a 6-1 win over the Islanders on March 10, 2013 ... Pittsburgh went 2-for-5 on the power play, while Buffalo went 0-for-3 ... Chris Kunitz had two assists for the Penguins ... The Sabres fell to an NHL-worst 3-11-2. Chris Moore Jersey .C. - Steve Clifford isnt exactly singing his teams praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games. Jaleel Scott Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/?tag=brandon-carr-jersey-sale . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. ST. LOUIS -- Lance Lynn dug another early hole. The St. Louis Cardinals offence climbed right out of it. Lynn gave up three first-inning runs for the second straight time against the Cincinnati Reds, but again came away a winner. When hes on the mound, the other pitcher often suffers. "Theres no secret that he gets good run production," manager Mike Matheny said after the Cardinals rallied for a 7-5 victory on Tuesday night. "Its hard to explain with Lance. I think some guys just have a knack of being in the right place when weve got a lot of offensive support." Matt Holliday hit a go-ahead two-run double in the sixth inning that glanced off right fielder Jay Bruces glove on the warning track. "I just jumped a tad early," Bruce said. "Error or not, its a ball I should have caught and I expect to catch." Yadier Molina homered and Peter Bourjos had three hits and an RBI to help the Cardinals clinch their 26th series win to go with three losses and two splits since 2003 at Busch Stadium against Cincinnati. Theyre 4-1 against the Reds already this year, leaving a top division rival scuffling at 2-6 overall. "Theres not a whole lot of blatantly one-sided games, its one or two mistakes here or there," Reds starter Homer Bailey said. "We cant think about what we do here or what we do just against them. "Across the board, we just need to get better." Bruce had a two-run triple in the first, Billy Hamiltons second hit of the season drove in a run and Ryan Ludwick had two RBIs for the Reds. The Reds squandered a 4-0 second-inning lead by the bottom half of the inning. The Cardinals averaged 5.67 runs in Lynns starts last year, third-most in the National League, and have scored seven both outings this year. "The offence was able to pick me up again," Lynn said. "Thats the beautiful thing about baseball, you can have a sub-par pitching performance and great offensive night." Trevor Rosenthal finished for his third save in three chances. Wholesale Ravens Jerseys China. Bruce appeared to have a bead on Hollidays two-out drive with two on against Logan Ondrusek (0-1), but had to jump a bit at the last instant and the ball glanced off his glove as the Cardinals took a 6-5 lead. Bourjos added an RBI single in the seventh off J.J. Hoover. Both starters scuffled, just as they did in the second game of the season in Cincinnati. Lynn has surrendered eight runs in 11 innings and Bailey has permitted eight runs on 16 hits and five walks in 9 1-3 innings. "So far at the beginning of games I havent been able to get that rhythm that I would like," Lynn said. "Ive had it later in games and I need to get a better rhythm out of the gate and Ill be all right." Lynn is 5-1 for his career against the Reds, including three wins last year. Bailey is 5-10 against the Cardinals. "Tonight, I definitely feel like I deserve the loss," Bailey said. "I guess you can always say its still early but every single game counts." Joey Votto and Bruce had one-out hits in the fifth ahead of Ludwicks run-scoring groundout for a 5-4 lead. Cardinals leadoff man Matt Carpenter had two hits, an RBI and was hit by a pitch against Bailey. Hes 13 for 22 against the right-hander. Notes: It was 61 degrees for the first pitch, a 12-degree improvement over the home opener Monday. ... The Cardinals received World Series rings in a pre-game ceremony. "Im going to be wearing this one," manager Mike Matheny said. "My fingers have been busted up pretty bad, so they dont hold rings real well. But Im going to make sure this one stays with me for a while." ... Shelby Miller (0-1, 8.44) opposes Mike Leake (0-1, 5.40) in the series finale Wednesday afternoon. Miller gave up three solo homers in his first start at Pittsburgh. Leake makes his ninth start against the Cardinals but just his second on the road. ... Rehabbing Reds reliever Sean Marshall (shoulder) is scheduled to throw an inning at extended spring training Wednesday. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).