like Ryu and Choi part of South Koreas

in Regeln und Informationen 08.11.2018 04:41
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

LONDON, Ont. Cheap Ohio State Jerseys Free Shipping . -- It took until the 70th hole of the week for So Yeon Ryu to finally feel some nerves. Ryu set the course record in her first round, held a four-stroke advantage going into Sunday and led by six going into the back nine. A bogey on No. 15 and Na Yeon Chois birdie shrunk the lead to one. I thought, Everybodys nervous and Na Yeons nervous, definitely, so I just accepted my nervousness so I just tried to enjoy it, Ryu said. And I hit a great shot. Ryus birdie on the 16th hole Sunday restored her lead to two as she wrapped up her first victory in more than two years by capturing the US$2.25-million Canadian Pacific Womens Open with a 23-under 265. The 24-year-old South Korean shattered the tournament record of 18 under but couldnt break Annika Sorenstams LPGA Tour record of 27 under. Im a bit disappointed I couldnt reach Annikas record, but it still feels good, Ryu said minutes after getting soaked in champagne by friends Inbee Park and I.K. Kim. Ive been waiting so much (for) the champagne. I was ready to get champagne. I smell like champagne right now, but Im still so happy. Ryus last win came at the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic in 2012. Since then, she put up 27 top-10 finishes and conceded blowing more than a few chances. One of my friends asked me, So Yeon, do you want to finish top 10 every tournament or you just want to win one tournament and miss the cut every tournament? Ryu said. I said its a really hard question, but at this stage I really need to win. In earning the winners share -- $337,500 -- of the purse at London Hunt and Country Club, Ryu became the tournaments first wire-to-wire champion since Michelle Wie in 2010. Ryu set a course record with a 9-under 63 Thursday and never fell from the top of the leaderboard. Along the way, Ryu was remarkably consistent, finishing with 26 birdies and just three bogeys. Two of them, though, almost ruined her week. With a six-stroke lead after nine holes, Ryu felt confident she could win, but a bogey on No. 10 and a birdie by Choi on 11 got her thinking. Another two-stroke swing on No. 15 gave Choi hope. When she misses that putt, I thought, Maybe I could have a chance, too, Choi said. Choi, who shot a bogey-free 67 to get to a career-best 21 under, went into the bunker on No. 16. Ryu watched with relief as her friend missed a putt before she sank a birdie and went on to win by two strokes. Park, like Ryu and Choi part of South Koreas International Crown team, finished third at 18 under after winning last weeks LPGA Championship. Spains Azahara Munoz, who tied Ryus course record Saturday, was fourth at 17 under. Brooke Henderson of Smith Falls, Ont., shot a 74 Sunday to finish as the low Canadian and low amateur at 2-under 286, two strokes better than Calgarys Jennifer Ha. Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont., shot a 76 to drop to 3 over, and Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., shot a 78 to drop to 7 over. Henderson, who received medals to commemorate being the low Canadian and low amateur, said of Ryus prize: I look forward to being able to hold up this trophy some day. It was Ryus to enjoy Sunday night after holding off Choi, who herself hasnt won since the 2012 U.S. Womens Open. But the 26-year-old couldnt feel bad about her performance given Ryus. Sometimes I finish runner-up and sometimes I have a lot of regrets, but this week not really, Choi said. Shes playing well, so I cant control her score. Ryu set a goal of seven birdies so she could at least tie Sorenstams record. She wanted eight so that she could break it. When that was out of reach, she was more than happy to have a long-awaited victory to fall back on. I had quite a lot of experience, especially failed experience, Ryu said. I think that experience helped me a lot. ... Ive been waiting so much. I really want to hug myself. Notes -- Karrie Webb put up the third ace of the tournament with a hole-in-one on No. 2 Sunday. ... With each birdie at the 17th hole worth $5,000, title sponsor Canadian Pacific donated $350,000 to the London-based Childrens Health Foundation for pediatric heart care. ... Next years tournament will take place at the Vancouver Golf Club, which last hosted in 2012. Curtis Samuel College Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Kirk Herbstreit College Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.cheapohiostatejerseys.com/?tag=ohio-state-dwayne-haskins-jr-college-jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday.Villanova, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - They have the same Sam Houston State players who opened the season by losing three of their first four games. But realistically, the Bearkats are a much different team today. They are headed back to the FCS semifinals for the third time in four seasons after beating sixth-seeded Villanova, 34-31, in the quarterfinals Saturday while the Wildcats played without star quarterback John Robertson because of symptoms from a concussion. Unseeded Sam Houston State (11-4), which has won three playoff games, will play at second-seeded North Dakota State (13-1) in the semifinals next weekend. The Bearkats lost to the Bison in both the 2011 and 12 national championship games. Sam Houston has few key players from those recent powers and even has a first- year coach in K.C. Keeler, the national-championship-winning coach from Delaware who coached against Villanova for 11 seasons in CAA Football from 2002-12. The Bearkats had prepared to face Robertson in the teams first-ever meeting, but that changed Saturday after he awoke with a headache from the concussion he suffered in last weekends playoff win over Liberty. Robertson, a redshirt junior who was the CAA Football offensive player of the year, went through concussion protocols during the week and was cleared to play against Sam Houston State, but he was scratched by the teams medical staff following an examination Saturday morning. Jalen Overstreets 1-yard touchdown run with 4:03 left to play gave Sam Houston its 34-31 lead. Villanova (11-3), behind Robertsons replacement, senior Chris Polony, moved the ball down to the Bearkats 29, but drew an ill-timed delay- of-game penalty while setting up for a potential, game-tying 46-yard field goal attempt. That made it a 51-yard attempt for Chris Gough and he missed wide to the left with 32 seconds left. Polony played well in relief of Robertson. He completed 13-of-24 pass attempts for 228 yards and one touchdown, and carried the 13 times for 877 yards and two touchdown. Terrelle Pryor College Jersey. . Very Robertson-esque, in fact. Sam Houston seems so different because it has jelled with a team that has eight FBS transfers and 18 starters who didnt start in Keelers first spring game. New quarterback Jared Johnson, last years backup behind four-year starter Brian Bell, was 22-for-27 for 303 yards and three touchdowns in the win. Leading 17-16 at halftime, Sam Houston scored on the first play of the third quarter when Johnson threw a 66-yard bomb to LaDarius Brown for their second touchdown connection. But Villanova tailback Kevin Monangai scored on a 58-yard run with 9:36 left in the third quarter and Kevin Gulyas caught the two-point conversation from Polony to tie the game 24-24. Luc Swimberghes 30-yard field goal with 10:54 left in the fourth quarter put Sam Houston back in front, 27-24. But Villanova answered with a nine-play, 67-yard drive, which was capped by Polony rolling out from a shotgun for a 1-yard touchdown run to make it 31-27 Wildcats with 7:15 left. Sam Houston had an answer as well, moving 75 yards in 10 plays and going ahead 34-31 on Overstreets 1-yrd run up the middle at the 4:03 mark. Polony had originally beaten out Robertson for the No. 1 job in 2012, but Robertson had made 35 straight starts for the Wildcats before Saturdays game. Polony accounted for two touchdowns in the first quarter. He connected with wide receiver Poppy Livers for a 54-yard touchdown pass to pull Villanova within 7-6 before the extra point was missed. He later scored on a 36-yard keeper to give the Wildcats a 13-7 lead. But Sam Houston answered that score with a 12-play, 80-yard drive, moving back ahead 14-13 after Johnsons second touchdown pass, a 4-yarder to Gerald Thomas with 9:54 remaining in the second quarter. Swimberghe extended Sam Houstons lead with a 32-yard field goal, but Gough, who missed the earlier extra point, closed the half with a 46-yard field goal to pull the Wildcats within 17-16. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).