During the CFL and NFL season

in Regeln und Informationen 08.11.2018 04:28
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

I like Thursday night football. Christine Michael Sr Jersey . It kind of breaks up the week for me and sets the stage for the upcoming week. Its only one game, and often I get a chance to see a team that I would never normally see. For instance, next week it is Houston at Jacksonville and yes, by no means a marketing dream, but still it interests me as outside of highlight tapes, I know very little about Jacksonville. It is a great opportunity to see "what they got" in terms of skill and the future but I am a fan, not a player, and having been a player, the short weeks were a stress. I think the NFL is one of the best run organizations in sports. Well run, well managed and very profitable. Still, they are wearing people out and the people being worn out are the players. The short weeks are a massive stress on players and with American Thanksgiving this week, you have six teams that are going through that stress. Football is a preparation sport and the players have no time to prepare properly. The Monday morning after a Sunday game, the teams dont even review the previous game; they just move on to the next. I thought a true wakeup call was the illness of Gary Kubiak, head coach of Houston. Yes, that could have been genetic and unavoidable but maybe not. Through the course of a football season many coaches go seven months straight without a day off. Sure, some by choice but often it is an accepted standard. Think about seven months straight without one day off. No thanks! I love my football and it is important to me but I love my health more. On a Sunday to Thursday cycle, the coaches will put in 12 to 14 hour days and the only break would be maybe Saturday before a Sunday game for a few hours in the afternoon. They could go 10 days straight, 12 hours a day, because of Thursday football. I know they get paid well and its their choice but it is also a toll that should be recognized. That recognition was Gary Kubiak. I dont know about others but I like my day off. Here at TSN, I have communicated that to all seven of my bosses in the most subtle and polite way and it is kind of accepted. During the CFL and NFL season, I force myself to get away. No e-mail, no calls and if I get them I react to them a bit later rather than within 30 seconds, which is the normal time frame. And here is the key: my day off help my days on, not the reverse, because what I have learned over time and experience is as important as ability is energy. Natural, normal, internal quality energy. And to have that and enjoy that you have to plan for it. This is an unusual time in football because as great as the profits are there is a price for profits. It not just football. How about hockey, MMA and boxing? The collision sports. Now, there is talk of a team in London, England; eight time zones away if you a west coast team. Remember Junior Seau? What about concussions? The truth is that there is no solution. Have you ever looked at the bodies of coaches? It is fast-food heaven. I know some people that are addicted to work and dont seem to be able to slow down. You know what the truth is? Slower is faster because there are fewer mistakes. It is like being in heavy traffic; slow down as you will get there just as quickly as you would if you speed up. Almost forgot, today is my day off! Al Woods Jersey . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. George Odum Jersey .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseyssale.com/?tag=nyheim-hines-jersey-sale . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp.SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers have moved Melvin Ingram from the physically unable to perform list to the active roster. Ingram, the Chargers first-round draft pick in 2012, tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in May. He was designated to return to practice on Nov. 19 and the team had until Tuesday to either add him to the active roster or keep him on PUP for the remainder of the season. Al-Quadin Muhammad Jersey. Linebacker Adrian Robinson was released to make room for Ingram. The Chargers also added cornerback Johnny Patrick to the injury report with an ankle injury. He is listed as questionable for Sundays home game against the New York Giants. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).