a presentation will be made to NFL

in Regeln und Informationen 07.11.2018 06:10
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesotas Super Bowl committee has submitted a preliminary bid to host the 2018 game. Matt Slauson Jersey . The proposal to host the NFL championship on Feb. 4, 2018, was sent to the league Tuesday. The Vikings revealed some details of the bid, which included a list of 48 potential venues throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul and Bloomington for various activities. The NFL Experience, a football theme park set up at the Super Bowl site each year, would likely be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The committee will meet with league staff in New York later this month. The final bid is due May 7, and a presentation will be made to NFL owners in Atlanta two weeks later. Indianapolis and New Orleans are also vying for the game. Ryan Grant Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. Cheap Football Colts Jerseys . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysonline.com/?tag=luke-rhodes-jersey-online .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week.WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Blue Bombers linebacker Graig Newman will miss the entire regular season after suffering a serious ankle injury in a pre-season game over the weekend. Newman will undergo surgery Monday after dislocating and fracturing his ankle in a 23-20 loss to the Calgary Stampeders on Saturday night. "Graig is not only a great football player, but a great person, and our entire organization supports him throughout this process," general manager Kyle Walters said in a release. "We look forward to him beginning rehab and returning to the field as soon as possible." Newman, a six-foot-one 195-pound native of Langley, B.C., had 18 tackles and one sack last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He also had one punt return for seven yards.. Anthony Castonzo Jersey. "This is obviously very disappointing as I was really looking forward to being a part of all the new things going on in the Blue Bomber organization," Newman said. "I would like to thank all of my teammates for their unconditional support, including immediately after it happened. "I would also like to thank the clubs medical staff for their efforts and care within the past two days. And lastly, the fans of the Blue Bombers who have sent messages offering their support. This is a great province to play football in, and I look forward to getting back out there as soon as possible." Also on Monday, the Blue Bombers released running back Errol Brooks, receiver C.J. Tarver and linemen Chris Kowalczuk and Kenny Tate. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).