youre hoping that hes back pretty

in Regeln und Informationen 03.11.2018 08:01
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Former Scotland boss Walter Smith says Gordon Strachan should remain in charge of the national side despite recent poor results. Blake Martinez Jersey . Strachan has come under pressure after guiding Scotland to just one win - a 5-1 victory in Malta - from the opening four qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup.Last weeks 3-0 defeat by England at Wembley left the Scots with slim hopes of reaching the finals in Russia, but Smith is convinced the former Celtic boss is still the best man for the job. Action from Scotlands 3-0 defeat to England at Wembley Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, Smith, who was in charge of Scotland between 2004-2007, said: Personally, I think he should stay on.I thought the team had some excellent performances in the last campaign. We havent matched them this campaign but Gordon knows all the players. Former Scotland manager Smith wants Strachan to continue as the national team manager, despite a string of poor results He has a problem that quite a lot of them are not playing for the clubs at the moment, but hell know them better than anyone and I think going into the last half of the section we will be looking for a reaction and I think Gordon can bring that.Smith, who revived Scotlands fortunes after replacing Berti Vogts towards the end of 2004, admits the demands of the job at national level are on a par with club level. Strachan has come under fire since last weeks defeat to England Managing clubs is intense enough but managing the national team you have shortened periods of intensity and that makes it a little bit more difficult, added the 68-year-old.But it is also like club football in that you have to win or you come under a little bit of pressure. Gordon is coming under that at the moment but I still think he is the best man for the job.Ally McCoist, assistant manager to Smith at Scotland and Rangers, believes a radical overhaul of the game north of the border will be required before any progress is noted. Ally McCoist (left) calls for radical shake-up of game in Scotland I dont think anyone can hide from the fact that we are not producing anything like the level of the youngster that we once did, he said.But we havent qualified for 18 years so this is a problem that has not come overnight. Theres a number of reasons for that. If I had the absolute answer I would be telling you it, but its a combination of things.It comes down to clubs, the SFA, the youngsters themselves, parents, boys clubs, coaches, and we definitely need a revamp of the whole situation. Theres a million things. Fergie and Walter the men to rekindle Scotlands fortunes, according to Ally McCoist My boys for example cannot play two games at the weekend. They cant play with their school and their boys club. What is that all about? Can someone tell me what thats all about?When we were young we played Saturday morning with the school, Saturday afternoon with the BBs [Boys Brigade], and Sunday with the boys club. And then during the week we were playing and training all the time. It seems to me there are people putting obstacles up rather than trying to help.There has to be change and theres a lot of people culpable, but I do believe everyone has the best interests of our country at heart in terms of producing youngsters again. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have to sit round a table and get those in the know, and by that I mean people like Alex Ferguson and Walter Smith, and come up with a plan.McCoist and Smith were speaking at the opening a new £1.5m clubhouse at Torrance Park Golf Club in Motherwell. Also See: Nicholas: Scots not good enough Griffiths: Dont sack Strachan ONeill: Scots not on my agenda Table Kentrell Brice Jersey . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Equanimeous St. Brown Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. http://www.cheappackersjerseysonline.com/?tag=tim-boyle-jersey-online . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions. CHICAGO -- Gordon Beckham was struggling and the Chicago White Sox are banged up. That didnt stop them from completing a sweep of the rival Chicago Cubs. Beckhams tiebreaking homer in the eighth inning helped the White Sox beat the rival Cubs 5-1 on Tuesday night. Beckham was 1 for 6 in the White Soxs 3-1, 12-inning win Monday over the Cubs, but he matched a career high with four hits Tuesday. The fourth one, on a 1-2 pitch with two outs from Neil Ramirez (0-1), gave Beckham his first homer of the season and the White Sox the lead, one they held to sweep the two-game series at Wrigley Field before the teams start a two-game set Wednesday across town at U.S. Cellular Field. Entering Tuesday, Beckham was 3 for his last 17 and hitting just .167 on the season. But he took extended batting practice earlier in the day, and that paid off later. "It was great. I mean great night, completely blessed to have it and definitely comes at a good time," Beckham said. "Good win." The sweep was made more impressive by what the White Sox have been battling. Their best pitcher, starting third baseman, centre fielder and right fielder are all injured, and Adam Dunn was a late scratch and replaced in the lineup by Moises Sierra. Sierra had four hits, and the White Sox had their third straight win. "Theyre scrapping and finding a way to do it. Especially with all the injuries of guys going down you just kind of have to find your way sometimes and scratch and claw and take what you can get," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Theyve been doing that, which is good." Theyve also been pitching well against the Cubs, who lost their third straight. Zach Putnam (1-0) had an 18.90 ERA in five games for the Cubs last season but threw two scoreless innings for the White Sox, who have won consecutive games against the North Siders for the first time since taking three in a row in 2012. The White Soxs starter had another good night but wasnt the beneficiary of Beckhams home run and the three ninth-inning insurance runs -- capped by pinch-hitter Jordan Danks two-run double off Pedro Strop -- that also gave the White Sox their third straight win after a four-game skid. Hector Noesi gave the White Sox their second straiight strong start against their crosstown rivals. Marcedes Lewis Jersey. . One day after Jose Quintana took a no-hitter into the sixth, Noesi went five innings and allowed one run while striking out six. "Not very good (the past two nights)," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. It was also a departure from Noesis first start of the season, when he lasted just 3 2-3 innings and allowed four runs in an April 30 loss to Detroit. "I really would like to be a starter," Noesi said. "I feel comfortable." Like Noesi, Cubs starter Edwin Jackson saw one of his better outings end up in a no-decision. Jackson entered with a 5.24 ERA but went seven innings and gave up one run while striking out a season-high nine, following up Jeff Samardzijas nine-inning, one-run outing Monday. "That game yesterday ... Samardzija threw a hell of a game," Jackson said. "I cant lie and say that didnt give me some extra motivation today to come out and follow up that performance with a strong outing." The White Sox did, too, and finished a two-game sweep of the Cubs. "Its good. I mean we need to keep, no matter who it is, keep grinding out and getting some wins. Last three games has been good," Beckham said. "Weve found a way to win in some tight games and obviously pulled a bit today but its good team-building stuff." NOTES: Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer said there have been no trade talks yet. "Teams have to have a sense that they cant fill a hole internally," he said. "People dont usually come to that conclusion in May." ... White Sox manager Robin Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (left arm) was feeling "good" one day after a 40-pitch bullpen session and that hell have another session "in the near future." ... Cubs RHP Jose Veras, on the disabled list since April 26 with a strained left oblique, threw a scoreless inning Tuesday during a rehab stint for Double-A Tennessee. ... White Sox 3B Conor Gillaspie (left hand) is eligible to come off the DL Wednesday, and Ventura said "youre hoping that hes back pretty soon." ... The Cubs will play a day-night doubleheader at Cincinnati on July 8 to make up the game from April 28, which was postponed due to rain. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).