this latest setback does

in Regeln und Informationen 27.10.2018 05:31
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Luke Donald says Tiger Woods may not be ready to return from a mental standpoint after he pulled out of his planned comeback this week. James Reimer Jersey . Former world No 1 Woods has undergone three back operations in the space of 19 months and has not played competitively since August last year but was one of Davis Loves vice-captains during a victorious Ryder Cup for the USA at Hazeltine.The 40-year-old had planned to play at the Safeway Open in California this week and in the Turkish Airlines Open on the European Tour in November, but, despite saying his health was good, Woods claimed his game was vulnerable and opted to withdraw from the tournaments. Donald, who is hosting the British Masters this week, live on Sky Sports, can sympathise with the 14-time major winner after being sidelined with a career-threatening wrist injury in 2008 and said: Obviously it sounds like clinically he feels fine. Why Tiger Woods wont be making his long-awaited return to golf at this weeks Safeway Open Hes just not quite ready to tee it up from a mental standpoint perhaps. Thats certainly what I gathered from his comments.Theres a lot of mental anguish when you take time away. I think obviously Tiger, the greatest player thats ever played, hes got very, very high standards and expectations. Luke Donald is hosting the British Masters this week I think that you have to weigh that up with that feel of almost failure or fear or anxiety of not performing well. If Tiger Woods is healthy like he says he is, thats probably what hes weighing out right now, just feeling comfortable.Its really hard to get comfortable unless you actually put yourself through it. At some point hes got to jump in, and if he messes up, hes got a good opportunity to get better the next time he plays. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Chris Wood, who is also set to play at The Grove as part of the British Masters, saw Woods in person during the Ryder Cup and hopes this latest setback does not mark the end of his career. Tiger Woods during his role as vice-captain for the United States Ryder Cup team He seemed fine at the Ryder Cup, but you never know with Tiger, Wood said. Nobodys ever known, really, throughout his whole career what he really does golf-wise when hes at home, practice-wise, gym, all that sort of thing. Nobody knows and [he] never gives on.Its really disappointing because I was ready to watch it and obviously it would have been great for the European Tour for him to play in Turkey in his second event back. Chris Wood explains why the British Masters golf tournament is so special to him It is really disappointing for myself as a golf fan to not be able to sit down and watch him play, because he was my golfing hero. He won the Masters when I was 10 years old, so from that point on hes the only guy Ive ever looked up to really.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Warne wins celebs challenge WATCH: Levy the Grove Hero Wood disappointed at Tiger delay British Masters: R1 tee times Derek MacKenzie Jersey . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. Michael Matheson Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. http://www.nhlpanthersauthority.com/authentic-micheal-haley-panthers-jersey/ . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3.FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil -- Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic won her third WTA singles title by coming from the brink of defeat to beat Garbine Muguruza of Spain 4-6, 7-5, 6-0 in the Brazil Cup final on Saturday. Playing in her third final this year, the 32nd-ranked Zakopalova won 11 straight games to win the match in 2 hours, 12 minutes, securing her first trophy since 22005. Cheap NHL Jerseys. She had lost 12 straight finals, including to Kurumi Nara of Japan at the Rio Open last weekend. Muguruza was leading 6-4, 5-2 and serving for the match when she suddenly couldnt win another game. The 20-year-old Spaniard, ranked 36th, had beaten Zakopalova in the final in Hobart, Australia, in January, which marked her first career title. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).