when they host the Calgary

in Regeln und Informationen 27.10.2018 05:30
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. Zdeno Chara Jersey . - The Seattle Seahawks sure look like Super Bowl material again after dominating Arizona with a stifling defence and dynamic offence.Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, Seattle set a franchise record with 596 yards of offence and the streaking Seahawks closed in on another NFC West title with a 35-6 romp over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday night.Seattle (11-4) moved into a tie with Arizona (11-4) for first in the NFC West and the Seahawks hold the tiebreaker by virtue of two wins over the Cardinals.Wilson had the longest run of his career (55 yards) and matched the longest pass of his career (80) in the Seahawks fifth straight victory.Marshawn Lynch sat out the first quarter with what the team called an upset stomach, then came in to score on a 6-yard run in the second quarter and a spectacular, multiple tackle-breaking 79-yard scoring run in Seattles 21-point fourth quarter.After his long run, Lynch spun around in the air and grabbed his crotch facing the field before falling to the turf.A Seattle win at home over St. Louis in next weekends regular-season finale would clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC for the defending Super Bowl champs.Arizonas only hope of winning the division is that the Seahawks lose to the Rams and the Cardinals win at San Francisco. Otherwise, Arizona will be relegated to a wild-card spot and a first-round game on the road.The Cardinals had their most one-sided loss of the season and their only one at home in eight games.Third-string quarterback Ryan Lindley, pressed into action with an injury to Drew Stanton in the previous game, was 18 for 216 yards and an interception against a Seattle defence that ranks No. 1 in the NFL and has allowed 33 points in its last five games.Arizona hoped to stay close and keep it low-scoring with its usually tough defence.But Seattle ripped it apart through the air and on the ground.Wilson completed 20 of 31 for 339 yards, including touchdown passes of 80 and 20 yards to tight end Luke Willson of LaSalle, Ont. Lynch gained 113 yards in 10 carries, and Wilson ran for 88 yards in six attempts.The blowout would have been worse had Steven Hauschka not missed three field goals.Arizonas only scores were field goals of 27 and 32 yards by Chandler Catanzaro. The Cardinals only scores the last two games are six field goals by the rookie kicker.Just as he did in Seattles victory 19-3 over Arizona a month ago, Wilson did a great deal of the Seahawks damage with his feet.His 55-yard run on the final play of the first quarter moved the Seahawks past midfield, but Seattle stalled and Hausschkas 52-yard field goal was wide right.Arizona took over at its 42 and, with the help of two Seattle penalties and Arizona moved in to get Catanzaros first field goal and lead 3-0.On the second play after Arizonas kickoff, Willson got behind the Cardinals defence, Wilson lofted the ball in perfectly and the 80-yard touchdown play put Seattle up 7-3 with 7:03 to play in the half.Another Wilson scramble, of 22 yards, helped set up Lynchs 6-yard touchdown run that made it 14-3 3:41 before the half.It stayed 14-3 until the fourth quarter, when the bottom fell out for the Cardinals in what had been termed the biggest regular-season game in franchise history.Then the three late TDs made it a blowout.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Phil Esposito Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Danton Heinen Jersey . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-riley-nash-bruins-jersey/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center.Rafael Nadal has filed a defamation lawsuit against former French sports minister Roselyne Bachelot after she accused him of covering up a failed drugs test. Nadal has also written to the president of the International Tennis Federation and asked for all of his drug-test results and blood profile records to be made public as he looks to draw a line under the matter.Through this case, I intend not only to defend my integrity and my image as an athlete but also the values I have defended all my career, said world no 5 Nadal.I also wish to prevent any public figure from making insulting or false allegations against an athlete using the media, without any evidence or foundation.Bachelot, who served as sports minister between 2007 and 2010, made the comments in March on French television when asked about five-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapovas admission that she failed a drug test at the Australian Open.She alleged that Nadal faked an injury in 2012, when he missed the final six months of the season due to knee problems, in order to hide a positive drug test. Former politician turned television show host Roselyne Bachelot I am tired about these things. I let it go a few times in the past. No more, the 14-time Grand Slam champion said at Indian Wells last month.The Spaniard, who turned professional as a 15-year-old, has never failed a drug test on the ATP Tour and has always vehemently denied ever using a banned substance.In a further development, Nadal wrote a lletter to ITF President David Haggerty, saying: Please make all my information public. Noel Acciari Jersey. Please make public my biological passport, my complete history of anti-doping controls and tests.He also asked for all his future test results to be released. Nadal wants the ITF to make public all of his previous and future drug tests Major sports stars came to Nadals defence when the allegation surfaced, including Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.I feel bad for Rafa Nadal because he is a gentleman, a person that has shown the values he has and that everyone loves, he said of Nadal, who is an honorary member of Real Madrid.He is a professional and I know him a little. I feel bad for what they have said. He has to leave all this to one side and think that everyone who loves sport, loves Rafa Nadal, whether they be French, Spanish or American.In his statement, the 29-year-old tennis star said that if the court considered there had been wrong-doing and awarded him damages, all money would be given to an NGO or foundation in France.I ask for total respect regarding the legal procedure just started and would like to express my complete trust in the French justice system who will be judging the legal case, he added. Also See: Nadal claims Barcelona title Broady suffers first-round loss Verdasco triumphs in Romania Kerber defends Stuttgart title Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).