Harry Arter will force his way into the Republic of Irelands starting line-up if he sustains his early-season Premier League for

in Regeln und Informationen 28.12.2017 07:36
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Harry Arter will force his way into the Republic of Irelands starting line-up if he sustains his early-season Premier League form, according to Eddie Howe. Shannon Sharpe Jersey . Bournemouth boss Howe hailed midfielder Arters all-action showing that underpinned the Cherries 6-1 hammering of Hull, then tipped the 26-year-old for further Ireland honours.Arter has recently brushed off suggestions he would aim to declare for England given he has yet to feature for Ireland in a competitive fixture despite winning three caps. The Bournemouth midfielder left Dean Court on crutches after suffering a knee problem on Saturday, but that was thought to be a precaution.I think the players performance will dictate what happens on that side, said Howe of Arters international chances. Eddie Howe gives his reaction to Sky Sports after his side won 6-1 against Hull. Theyve got to get their Bournemouth form right first and the rest will follow.When you talk about Harry the last few weeks hes been absolutely terrific for us. So Im sure if he continues that form hell get rewarded.Weve got some very good footballers here and some very intelligent footballers. Paul Merson gives his review on Bournemouths 6-1 win against Hull. The way we play, its not easy, its the hardest way to play I believe. So theres a lot of responsibility on their shoulders, but they take that very well.Junior Stanislas bagged a brace with Steve Cook, Charlie Daniels, Callum Wilson and Dan Gosling all also on target as Bournemouth ran riot against Hull. Bournemouths Junior Stanislas (centre) celebrates after scoring his sides fourth goal against Hull Stanislas laid on two goals as well as finding the net twice himself, leaving Howe impressed with the former West Ham wingers recent performances.Hes in a really good run of form right now Junior, said Howe.He took his goals well and his overall performance was good. Im really pleased with how hes developing as a footballer.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Bournemouth hit Hull for six Match recap Saturdays Opta stats Howe: Wilshere important Demarcus Walker Jersey .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. Todd Davis Jersey . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Karl-Mecklenburg-Jersey/ . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands.TORONTO - Forgive Max Pentecost if his attentions divided this weekend. The Blue Jays second pick in the first round (11th overall) is competing in this weekends NCAA super regional for his school, Kennesaw State, against the Louisville Cardinals. All the while, he could be days or weeks away from signing a multi-million dollar contract to turn professional and enter Torontos organization. Pentecosts Owls were down a game in a best-of-three heading into action on Saturday night. Hes got business to take care of first but with a draft slot value at just under $2.9-million, the potential is there to strike it rich. Still, when you hear him speak in his southern drawl, its a reminder that the 21-year-old, like everyone his age, is in many ways still a kid. "I cant wait to get out there and go play," said Pentecost. "Theres going to be one day where Im going to have to clean out my locker and putter around home just because my parents had to move me out of my apartment while we were coming to the super regionals." Selected in the seventh round of the 2011 draft by the Texas Rangers, Pentecost chose not to sign when the Rangers included a 90-day clause in the contract offer, a shield against a recurring injury he suffered in high school. In Pentecosts sophomore year at Winder-Barrow High School near Atlanta, he suffered a stress fracture of his olecranon, which is the bony point of the elbow. He was prescribed rest and rehabilitation. It didnt work and the injury recurred during his junior year. Another season of rest and rehab didnt work and Pentecost suffered the injury a third time in his senior year. He had surgery, two screws were implanted, and there hasnt been an issue since. "I looked at it as I can go to college, work on a degree and if anything I can show them I can play three or four years without the injury recurring," said Pentecost. "I can play healthy and thankfully I was blessed enough to have a good career and improve my stock." His faith in himself has been rewarded. Pentecost has improved as a hitter in each of his thhree years at Kennesaw State, working a slash line of . Brendan Langley Jersey. 23/.483/.631 this season. "I feel that Im more of a hit for average, Im more of a gap to gap, line drive kind of guy," said Pentecost. "I have power but Im not known as a power hitter. You know, it just kind of happens. I feel like I have pretty decent speed for baserunning, for stealing bags. I usually have a pretty good approach, hit offspeed well."Growing up in Georgia, Pentecost admitted he doesnt know much about the city of Toronto. He joked about his time in the Cape Cod League, the collegiate summer circuit in Massachusetts, where he picked up French-language radio stations beaming out of Quebec. It was his time in "The Cape," as its known, when he hit .346/.424/.538 with seven home runs for the Bourne Braves, that Pentecost feels he made his name. "I think thats the only reason I am where I am today," said Pentecost. "Going up there, nobody really knew who I was or had never even heard of Kennesaw State. So going up there I felt like I was really going to have to prove myself and prove my game just to prove who I am. I made a lot of changes to my game, really played hard, enjoyed it. The overall experience was, I mean, it was just a blast." Pentecost cites Jason Kendall and, more recently, Buster Posey as players hes looked up to. He considers himself a versatile athlete; if the catching thing doesnt work out, he could play a corner infield position or in the outfield. First things first, Pentecosts got a game to win on Saturday night. Hell worry about becoming a millionaire later, although getting the draft out of the way will help him relax. "Its a huge weight off my shoulders," he said. SANTOS UPDATE Sergio Santos will throw a bullpen session in Toronto on Sunday. If all goes well, hell report to Single-A Dunedin on Monday. The plan, Santos says, is to throw an inning each on Tuesday and Thursday. Hes hopeful of being activated off the disabled list late next week and of meeting the team in Baltimore. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).