23 points and eight rebounds

in Regeln und Informationen 27.10.2018 05:29
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Provo, UT (SportsNetwork. Ricky Rubio Jersey .com) - Delon Wright had 18 points and 11 rebounds and No. 13 Utah ended a long winless drought in Provo with a 65-61 decision over in-state rival BYU. While Wrights excellent all-around performance certainly played a part, it was the defense that fueled the Utes (7-1) first road win in the series since January of 2005. The Cougars entered Wednesdays showdown as the highest scoring team in Division I, but were held nearly 34 points below their season average while hitting just 36.9 percent of their shots against Utahs pressure. Tyler Haws did finish with 23 points and eight rebounds for BYU (7-3), with Kyle Collinsworth compiling 17 points, nine rebounds and five assists in the loss. Alec Burks Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. Jeff Hornacek Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-donovan-mitchell-jazz-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams pummeled Ana Ivanovic 6-2, 6-1 in a second-round match between former world No. 1s at the Dubai Championships on Wednesday. Williams showed the form that once delivered her seven Grand Slam titles. Ivanovic couldnt take advantage of the two break-point opportunities Williams offered in the sixth game of the first set. "Im just trying to play well every day, take one point at a time and learn from my mistakes every match, try to go out there relaxed with a clear mind," said Williams, who won back-to-back Dubai titles in 2009 and 2010. A wild card entrant, Williams lost only seven total points in her other six service games as she moved to a 9-2 record against Ivanovic. However, the Serbian had won their last encounter in a three-set Auckland final last month. "Weve played many times in the past," Ivanovic said. "I definitely think she was a lot more aggressive (than in Auckland). She was stepping in the court way more, coming to the net more often." In the quarterfinals, Williams will play Italian qualifier Flavia Pennetta, who upset second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 6-1. "The conditions for me are tough," Radwanska said. "The balll was really flying. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys. "When I dont feel the ball, its not good." She led 4-1 then lost eight games in a row to be 6-4, 3-0 down. Radwanska, the 2012 Dubai champion, also was ousted in the second round at the Qatar Open in Doha last week. In another upset, third-seeded and defending champion Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic joined Radwanska on the sidelines. Kvitova had a 6-1, 4-2 lead, but couldnt close the door on tenacious Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro, who won their two hour, 16 minute battle 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (4). "I start really well, I play pretty aggressively, I made a lot of winners, and she didnt have really time to hit well as she did after," Kvitova said. "And when I was leading in the second set, I lost very badly my serve, and I think that from that moment I was like a little bit mentally down." Sorana Cirstea of Romania upset fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 5-7, 6-1, to land a quarterfinal berth against eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. Wozniacki defeated Annika Beck of Germany 6-4, 6-4. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia beat Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic 7-5, 6-4 to earn a quarterfinal shot at top-seeded Serena Williams. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).