us do a great job and we want to do even

in Regeln und Informationen 26.10.2018 08:12
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS, Nev. Bobby Hart Jersey . - Anthony Pettis stopped Gilbert Melendez with a guillotine choke 1:53 into the second round, defending his lightweight championship at UFC 181 on Saturday night.Pettis (18-2) dramatically finished the fight shortly after landing a front kick to the face of Melendez (22-4), who was staggered for the first time. Melendez attempted a takedown, but Pettis defended it and swiftly locked in the decisive choke to end his first title defence.I know how good I am, but a lot of people were questioning how good I am, Pettis said.Pettis hadnt fought in 16 months, but came back from injuries for his first bout since winning his belt last year. The Milwaukee native returned from knee surgery with another demonstration of his impressive athleticism for his fifth consecutive victory.Melendez was stopped for the first time in his lengthy MMA career, losing his second UFC title shot in two years.Im only getting better, Pettis said. Ive been working every day in the gym, and Im still young in this game.Melendez took down Pettis twice in the opening minutes and kept the champion pinned against the cage for most of the first round. Pettis eventually broke into his array of kicks and spins, but they didnt do much until he surprised Melendez with the front kick that rattled his skull.Melendez appeared less sharp, and the sloppy takedown attempt quickly turned into an opportunity for Pettis, who leaped onto Melendez to finish.I wanted to test his chin, and I really didnt get a chance, Melendez said. I couldnt get my combos going. Hes extremely fast and a very tough opponent.Pettis had been out of action since he won his belt in August 2013 with a first-round submission victory over Benson Henderson. After recovering from knee injuries and surgery, Pettis spent several weeks of the summer taping the new season of The Ultimate Fighter, coaching the UFCs new womens strawweights opposite Melendez.Pettis title capped a steady rise for the athletic tactician from famed trainer Duke Roufus Wisconsin gyms. He rose to prominence with his famed Showtime kick in December 2010, leaping off the cage wall to land a jaw-dropping head kick on Henderson.Pettis had fought just three times in the previous three years, winning all three bouts in the first round and raising worries of ring rust.Yet Melendez also hadnt fought in 14 months since his bloody victory over Diego Sanchez in one of 2013s best bouts. Melendez, the veteran former Strikeforce champion from San Francisco, had a UFC title shot in April 2013, but lost a razor-thin decision to Henderson. Alex Erickson Jersey . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults. Clint Boling Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyssale.com/?tag=tra-carson-jersey-sale . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.SEATTLE - Logan Morrison and the Seattle Mariners have reached agreement on a $1.75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday. This season will be Morrisons first with the Mariners after being acquired in a trade with Miami during the off-season. Morrisons deal also includes up to $375,000 in performance bonuses based on plate appearances. Cordy Glenn Jersey. Morrison had requested $2.5 million and was offered $1.1 million. Morrison has not been able to match the power he showed during the 2011 season when he hit 23 homers with 72 RBIs. Morrison had right knee surgery in September 2012 and missed the first two months of the 2013 season. He hit .242 with six homers and 36 RBIs in 85 games last year. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).