Each week, TSN. [url=http://www.hockeyteamcanadajerseystore.com/shea-weber-Canada-jersey /]Shea Weber World Cup Jersey[/url] .ca

in Regeln und Informationen 28.12.2017 07:36
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Each week, TSN. Shea Weber World Cup Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editor Ben Fisher discuss three hot fantasy football topics. After a slow start to the season, is Robert Griffin III fully back? Where in QB rankings will hell finish the year? Cullen: Last week at Minnesota (281 passing yards, three touchdowns) provided RGIII with a season-high 27 fantasy points in TSN leagues, but its likely a case of taking advantage of a porous Vikings 29th-ranked pass defence, which he could very well do against Philadelphias 31st-ranked pass defence this week. In the previous two games, though, Griffin had a total of 13 fantasy points, with only one touchdown pass, so its too soon for me to say hes as good as ever. Hes on the fringe of being a fantasy starter, ranking 12th in QB points this season and close enough that he could easily slide into the Top 10, maybe Top Eight by seasons end. Fisher: RGKnee is finally meeting the lofty preseason expectations of fantasy owners. Hes nearly a Top 10 QB in total points this season but just outside the Top 5 in the last four weeks. It took a little longer for Griffin to return to his rookie form but he appears to be there now. Even with Griffin altering his game to a more cautious one, the injury risk remains high with the sophomore playmaker. That said, Ill assume here he finishes the season healthy and ranks somewhere in the 5-10 range at his position at years end, exactly where a lot of preseason prognostications had him. As a fantasy owner, do you want Rashad Jennings or (a healthy) Darren McFadden starting at RB for the Raiders? Cullen: What Jennings has done really well, when given the opportunity is add yardage in the passing game to his overall totals, so in three games that he has had more than 20 touches, hes gained more than 100 yards from scrimmage. While McFadden has been an effective receiver in the past, hes hardly being used that way now, so his production hasnt been as strong. Strange as it is to say, Id go with Jennings until some team proves they can bottle him up. Fisher: Fantasy owners have long known that taking Darren McFadden in the draft also means you have to spend a late pick on his backup, this year of course being Jennings. Jennings has already paid for himself for the prudent fantasy owner filling in for the injured McFadden, and could prove even more valuable before the season is out. Jennings has simply been the better back all year in Oakland and head coach Dennis Allen confirmed this week what fantasy owners already knew – he deserves more carries even when McFadden returns from injury. The former Jacksonville Jaguar seemingly blew his chance to be a starter last year filling in for the injured MJD, but hes earned another shot this year with the Raiders. At this point a healthy McFadden would likely steal enough carries from the 28-year-old to render both RBs ineffective fantasy starters, but as we all know a healthy McFadden is rarely the case. Is Riley Cooper a legit WR1 with Nick Foles at QB, or just enjoying a hot streak? Cullen: It doesnt appear to be mere coincidence that Coopers game has taken off since Foles took over at quarterback, but WR1 is a lofty placement, especially considering DeSean Jackson already ranks among the top five wideouts in fantasy points per game (13.0) this season. Coopers last two weeks have been monstrous (241 YDS, 5 TD, 54 fantasy points), but Id feel more comfortable with him in a WR2 or even Flex slot. Fisher: I struggled with this one. On one hand, a look at Riley Coopers targets suggest hes not a big enough part of the Eagles offence to rely on from week to week, but on the other hand the speedy 26-year-old is proving to be a playmaker, someone that makes the most of his (somewhat) opportunities. Cooper appears to have developed some nice chemistry with QB Nick Foles, but I like my WR1 to average a few more than five targets a game (just half the targets received by league leaders). For now Ill keep Cooper in the WR2 category. Patrick Sharp Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. P.K Subban World Cup Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.hockeyteamcanadajerseystore.com/matt-duchene-Canada-jersey/ . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games.His latest victim called the ban excessive, Maradona suggested on Argentine TV FIFA might as well handcuff him and throw him in Guantanamo and the Uruguayan president suggested a hidden agenda. In banning Luis Suarez for nine international matches and all football related activity for a period of four months and fining him $100,000, FIFA made no provision for mandating the 27-year old Uruguayan to receive the professional help he so evidently requires. FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke stated Friday Suarez should seek treatment is clear evidence the governing body failed in this regard. I cant imagine a scenario in any of our major sports leagues where rehabilitation wasnt a significant aspect of any sanctioning handed down to a repeat offender. FIFA could learn much from the North American model where rehabilitation is an integral aspect of the disciplinary process. Which is a theme picked up by FIFPro, the players global union, who questioned why rehabilitation and professional support was not mandated by FIFA. The first part of that process is taking responsibility. Instead we learned this morning in his statement to the FIFA Disciplinary Panel, Suarez denied he deliberately bit Italys Giorgio Chiellini. "I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent. At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth." During post-match comments to Uruguayan TV Suarez claimed Chiellini bumped into him with his shoulder. This is in stark contrast with video which clearly shows it was Suarez who initiated contact between the players. "Deliberate, intentional and without provocation," was the disciplinary panels conclusion. Which could be the same words used for the two previous Suarez suspensions for biting an opponent. The first of which occurred only months after the world witnessed his deliberate hand-ball in the final minute of Uruguays quarter-final match against Ghana. In doing so Suarez denied opportunity for an African nation to make it to the semifinals of a World Cup for the first time in competition history. In the referees match report from Tuesdays pivotal Group D encounter Marco Rodriguez admits neither he, nor of any of his assistants saw the incident and that that was reason why Suarez was not punished at the time. In time we may well look back at this as the tipping point for introducing video replays. Mark Messier Team Canada Jersey. During the FIFA congress which was held in the days leading up to the World Cup Sepp Blatter stunned all in attendance when he introduced the idea of allowing coaches through the course of a match two opportunities to challenge on-field decisions. Goal line technology was introduced for this World Cup as a consequence of not allowing the goal Frank Lampard scored in Englands Round-of-16 match against Germany at South Africa 2010. We saw GLTs worth only four days into Brazil 2014, when France was rightfully awarded a goal in their opening match against Honduras. Another distasteful aspect to all this is the way companies have looked to exploit for commercial gain one of the most unsavoury incidents in World Cup Finals history. The exception to this has been the online poker company who announced yesterday they had terminated their partnership with Suarez. A sizeable crowd of fans including the Uruguayan President had flocked to the airport in Montevideo in support of their ‘hero Thursday night in anticipation of his return home. However Suarez arrived back in Montevideo on a private jet in the early hours of Friday. Avoiding the fanfare and the spotlight in favour of anonymity might just be a first sign Suarez finally understands the full consequence of his irrational actions last Tuesday. Suarez now has to ignore the sentiment of a nation, the loyalty of his manager and the outpouring of sympathy he has received in favour of the wise words from Uruguays original football icon, Alcides Ghiggia. Ghiggia - who scored the winning goal for Uruguay when they beat Brazil in the 1950 World Cup Final - has been outspoken in his criticism of Suarez. Lets hope when Uruguay take to the pitch for the pre-match warm up ahead of Saturday afternoons Round-of-16 match against Colombia they dont wear t-shirts in support of Suarez, as Liverpool players did in December, 2011 when he was given an eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester Uniteds Patrice Evra. Instead they hopefully counsel Suarez to admit the errors of his ways and take full responsibility. Only then can he begin the long journey back to the sanctuary of the football pitch. Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca @TheSoccerNoel on Twitter TSN Radio is an official licensed radio broadcaster of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Check www.tsn.ca/radio for the broadcast schedule in your home town. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).