in the series.

in Regeln und Informationen 23.10.2018 08:07
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

NASHVILLE -- David Desharnais enjoys playing in high-pressure situations, and showed how much Saturday night. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . Desharnais scored at 1:43 of overtime to give the Montreal Canadiens a 4-3 victory over the Nashville Predators. Desharnais stripped the puck from defenceman Mattias Ekholm along the left boards, skated to the left faceoff dot and put a slap shot over goalie Carter Huttons left shoulder. "I like playing those overtimes, those shootouts, I want to make the difference," Desharnais said. "I knew he was going to try to hold that puck there, so I just beat him to the puck and took a shot." P.K. Subban, Max Pacioretty and Tomas Plekanec also scored for Montreal. "The most important thing was for us to win the hockey game," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "What an effort from David Desharnais. It was a great effort to pursue the puck and stay in the play, and he took a perfect shot." Gabriel Bourque, Nick Spaling, and Shea Weber scored for Nashville. The Predators have lost three straight. The Predators lost rookie defenceman Seth Jones late in the first period. A shot from the left point by Montreal defenceman Andrei Markov hit traffic in front and struck Jones on the left side of his face, and he did not return to the game. Subban opened the scoring at 11:30 of the first period, taking the puck from the right point into the high slot and then beating goalie Marek Mazanec with a slap shot. It was the reigning Norris Trophy winners fifth goal of the season. Just under two minutes later, Pacioretty doubled the Montreal lead. Brendan Gallagher sent a pass from inside the Montreal blue line to Pacioretty in the neutral zone. He drove down the left side around defenceman Kevin Klein and beat Mazanec with a backhand. Plekanec made it 3-0 with 5:23 left in the period when he redirected a feed from Brian Gionta past Mazanec. That ended the night for Mazanec. Hutton, who started Nashvilles last five games, relieved him. Hutton was lifted from Nashvilles last game Thursday night in Tampa after allowing four goals on 14 shots. "I think this is a strong point in coming back," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I look at the first period and we didnt play poorly. They executed on a couple of things, but we didnt get any saves. I mean three goals in five shots. Unfortunately, it wasnt Mazs night." Montreals three-goal outburst ended a stretch of eight games in which it failed to score in the opening period. Bourque got Nashville on the board at 11:51 of the second when he beat Carey Price with a wrist shot from the lower part of the right circle. With less than two minutes remaining in the period and Nashville on the power play, Spaling tipped home a pass by Shea Weber. Nashville carried the play in the second, outshooting Montreal 20-6 in the period. "It was a tough start for us, and weve talked about having good starts in this building," Weber said. "But we showed a lot of character tonight and did a lot of good things. Thats going to build some confidence." Weber tied it 3 with a power-play goal at 13:40 of the third. Just 8 seconds after Subban was sent off for tripping Matt Cullen, Mike Fisher found Weber on the left side, where he beat Price with a one-timer for his team-leading ninth goal. "You have a player like Webs out there making some pretty good plays," Price said. "That was a pretty top-notch slap pass to the back door guy and that was a great shot. And hes going to shoot a puck like that, you are going to score almost every time." Price made 31 saves for his 17th win of the season. NOTES: Entering Saturday, Nashville and Colorado were the only teams Price had failed to beat. ... Nashville C Colin Wilson returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Thursday night in Tampa ... Montreal D Josh Georges missed the game because of a lower-body injury, ending his games streak at 167. Evan Engram Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Discount New York Giants Jerseys .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseyssale.com/?tag=mario-edwards-jr-jersey-sale . Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season.Alec Martinez scored 5:47 into overtime of Game Seven, giving the Los Angeles Kings a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks, capturing the Western Conference crown. Martinez doesnt play a lot, playing more than 18 minutes once in the past 11 games, but hes been remarkably effective. In the series against the Blackhawks, during 5-on-5 play, Martinez was on the ice for 115 shot attempts for and 74 against (60.8%). He now has four goals and nine points in 21 games during this years playoffs. Mr. Game Seven, Justin Williams, contributed a goal, as well as setting up Martinez for the winner. Williams now has 18 points in the postseason, ranking fifth, behind Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter, Patrick Kane and Marian Gaborik. Over the past three years, Williams ranks fourth in playoff scoring, with 42 points in 59 games. Kings rookie RW Tyler Toffoli continued to produce, picking up a goal and an assist in Game Seven, giving him six points (4 G, 2 A) in the series. He was also strong in terms of puck possession, on the ice for 59.9% (112 for, 75 against) of 5-on-5 shot attempts. Kings captain Dustin Brown had a productive game, with two assists giving him six points (2 G, 4 A) in the past four games after he had one point in the previous eight. Something about playing with Anze Kopitar works for Brown. Brown also registered a game-high eight hits and 13 shot attempts in Game Seven. Kings LW Dwight King had a couple of assists in Game Seven, giving him five points (1 G, 4 A) in the series. He had three points in 14 games through the first two rounds of the series. Chicago jumped out to an early 2-0 lead and it looked like their big guns were firing. Kane had a couple of assists, giving him 10 points in the past four games and a team-leading 20 points in 19 playoff games. In the last six seasons, there have been two players to score at least 14 points in four different playoff years; one is Kane, the other is teammate Marian Hossa. Kanes linemate, LW Brandon Saad, had a goal and an assist in Game Seven, giving him nine points (4 G, 5 A) in the series. In the last six games, Saad was on for 62.1% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. Blackhawks LW Patrick Sharp was dangerous in Game Seven, more than most if not all of this years playoff games, scoring a pair of goals. It was a rough postseason for Sharp, who finished with 10 points (5 G, 5 A) in 19 games and was on the wrong end of the possession game, 39. Zak DeOssie Jersey. 4% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts in the series. This was quite a series, played at a very high level, yet undermined at times by subpar goaltending. Blackhawks G Corey Crawford had an .878 save percentage, stopping 187 of 213 shots, in the series. Three of the goals against in the series-deciding game were the result of ineffective blocked shots by Chicago defenders, so blame cant be pinned solely on Crawford, but its tough to win stopping under 88% of the shots faced. Its not as though Jonathan Quick was dramatically better in the Kings net. Quick had an .889 save percentage (184 saves on 207 shots against), leaving him with a .906 save percentage in this years playoffs. The series was also a survival of the fittest and it was clear, in Game Seven, that there were individual players that couldnt be entrusted with ice time. For the Blackhawks, that included LW Brandon Bollig and RW Kris Versteeg, both on for zero shot attempts for and six against in limited ice time, under four minutes each, while C Michal Handzus was only on for two for and nine against in a little under seven minutes. The Kings had their own liabilities. LW Kyle Clifford was on the ice for zero shot attempts for and 10 against, in less than three minutes of ice time, and RW Trevor Lewis was only slightly better (three attempts for, 12 against) in under six minutes of ice time. They were the only Kings forwards to go scoreless in the series. It has been anything but easy for the Kings, who have won three straight seven-game series, but they will be favoured against the New York Rangers in the Stanley Cup Final. As the leagues top puck possession team, its fair for the Kings to hold favoured status, but they will need Quick to play better than he has in the playoffs -- and most definitely better than he did against Chicago -- in order to win the Cup. Theres more to break down before that series starts, so lets give credit to the Kings for their hard-fought win over Chicago. It was a memorable series played between two outstandin teams and the victors ought to be applauded. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).