Pavey faces Rio battle Olympics home

in Regeln und Informationen 23.10.2018 08:06
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill is feeling positive ahead of the defence of her title in Rio after returning from an Achilles injury at the weekend. Drew Butera Jersey . The 30-year-old made her first competitive appearance of the season at the Loughborough International on Sunday.She competed in the javelin but was disappointed at finishing eighth with a throw of 41.68m, which compares with a personal best of 48.33m. Im a little bit disappointed with my throw, Ennis-Hill told Sky Sports News HQ during Sportswomen. Its the first competition of the year, Ive got to build on it and make progress and on to Rio. Ennis-Hill claimed Heptathlon gold at London 2012 Ennis-Hill is making a comeback from an Achilles problem that forced her to rest during the winter season and miss the World Indoor Championships in March.My Achilles actually feels really good. The work Ive done with the medical team, the rehab and just making sure we got it really right has worked, she added.Touch wood Im hopefully getting over this injury. I can start training fully and preparing to compete again.The world heptathlon champion will not compete in the high-profile heptathlon at the Hypo-Meeting in Gotzis this weekend but is fully focused on her preparations for Rio. Ennis-Hill won her second world title in Beijing just three months after returning to training following the birth of her son in 2014 Im still kind of a bit behind where I wanted to be. I was hoping to compete in a heptathlon at the weekend, but Im not quite ready, Ennis-Hill said.This was really to come out and see how the javelin is going and just do one event and not push myself too much. To go away and get some more training done and hopefully compete again soon.Ive got a great team around me. Ive got the experience of doing major championships and Olympics before. Its just about taking that believe and doing what I know Im capable of doing.Ennis-Hill has already secured her position for this years summer Olympic Games, but fellow Briton Katarina Johnson-Thompson is yet to quality and will attempt to do so in Gotzis. Also See: Pavey faces Rio battle Olympics home Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. Michael Saunders Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Justin-Grimm-Kids-Jersey/ . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event.The Vancouver Canucks have dodged a serious injury to top prospect Bo Horvat, as Horvata€?s shoulder is not broken following a heavy hit from Edmontona€?s Tyler Pitlick. a€?Ita€?s good news. We were worried for sure, I thought it could be worse than that, but I think ita€?s just a contusion.a€? said head coach Willie Desjardins. a€?But ita€?s big that ita€?s not broken. Ita€?ll be a couple days for sure and I wouldna€?t be surprised if ita€?s a little longer. It seemed pretty sure.a€? Horvat has impressed in the preseason and seems likely to have a spot on the Canucks opening-day roster. The 19-year-old is not eligible to be sent to the AHL, and a fourth year in the OHL may not be the best route for Horvat. Forward Hunter Shinkaruk is heading to the AHL, as the Canucks assigned the 19-year-old to Utica on Friday. Shinkaruk turns 20 on October 13th. Shinkaruk had a strong preseason, with two goals and two assists in four games, but Canucks brass felt the extra playing time and responsibilities in Utica would serve Shinkaruk well. a€?I think that ita€?s a young guy and hea€?s got to get mmore of an all-around game to come up here,a€? said Desjardins. Bo Jackson Jersey. . a€?I thought he was good offensively. I thought there were times that he showed really well. And thata€?s what we want out of him. We want to be a guy who loves to score, whoa€?s quick on the attack a€“ and I think he showed us those things. But I think he needs more experience at the pro level. He sat out last year for quite a bit of the year, so hea€?s been out a while. So to get his game to the best it can be, he needs a little bit more time.a€? Desjardins admitted on Friday that Shinkaruk needed to improve his play away from the puck. a€?I think ita€?s hard for young guys. There were a couple things defensively that maybe hurt him a little bit. What you want as a young player, is when you get here you want to be able to stay. And you dona€?t want to come up and lose your confidence and that could really hurt your career. I think hea€?ll get more confidence next time hea€?s up by playing in the AHL.a€? Canucks close the preseason on Saturday night, against the Oilers. TSN1040 has the call at 7:00. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).