ams to continued success on the international stag

in Abwesenheit 23.10.2018 07:07
von zhanjiao1212 • Legende | 791 Beiträge

CALGARY -- Hockey Canada gave Scott Salmond a promotion Friday, naming him vice-president of hockey operations and national teams. Ervin Santana Jersey . The native of Creston, B.C., previously served as manager of high performance, director of mens national teams and most recently as senior director of hockey operations and mens national teams. Salmond takes over from Brad Pascall, who stepped down this month to take a position as assistant general manager of the Calgary Flames. "Hockey Canada is very fortunate to have Scott Salmond in place to take over as vice-president of hockey operations and mens national teams," Hockey Canada chief operating officer Scott Smith said in a statement. "In his role as senior director, he played a key role in supporting the vice-president in growing our high performance department and our teams through great success." Salmond originally joined Hockey Canada in 2001 after five years at BC Hockey. In his most recent role, Salmond assisted the vice-president in overseeing hockey operations for Canadas mens teams, the national junior team, under-18 and under-17 programs and the sledge team. "I would like to thank Hockey Canadas leadership group and the board of directors for entrusting me with this great opportunity and responsibility," said Salmond. "I look forward to working with everyone at Hockey Canada, our staff, branches and partners, in continuing to grow our high performance area and leading our teams to continued success on the international stage." Hockey Canada has yet to name a replacement for president Bob Nicholson, who stepped down May 31. Nicholson was recently named vice-chairman of Oilers Entertainment Group. Fernando Rodney Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Addison Reed Jersey . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Eduardo-Escobar-Kids-Jersey/ . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first.Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling is reportedly battling cancer. ESPN.com confirmed a report broken by the New York Post late Thursday night that the 80-year-old has had prostate cancer for some time. The news comes just two days after Sterling was banned for life from the NBA and fined $2.5 million for racist comments he made in a taped conversation with his girlfriend. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is in thee process of rallying the leagues 29 other team owners to force a sale of the Clippers, the next step in removing Sterling entirely from the League. Minnesota Twins Jerseys. "If that is true, my thoughts and prayers are with him," Clippers power forward Blake Griffin told ESPN.com after the teams Game 6 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. "Nobody deserves to go through something like that." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).