member of the CFLPA executive, is glad

in Abwesenheit 23.10.2018 07:07
von zhanjiao1212 • Legende | 791 Beiträge

Jorg Zander will re-join Sauber as the teams technical director at the start of 2017. Michael Raffl Jersey . Zander was the Switzerland-based teams chief designer between 2006 and 2007 and is returning after a stint as technical director for Audi.This is a very important step for the implementation of our strategic goals, in order to guide the team into a new and successful era, said team boss Monisha Kaltenborn. We are convinced we will make progress with him. The 52-year-old German commented: The new Formula 1 regulations offer a great opportunity to point the way with innovations and technical creativity. One of my tasks will be to define a stable and efficient technical organisation that evolves the potential of creativity and, therefore, the basis for the development of successful Formula 1 cars.Initially we obviously want to improve and establish ourselves as a team in the midfield. Overall it is a challenge which I await with excitement and enthusiasm.With just two races of the 2016 campaign remaining, Sauber are still yet to score a point this term and are currently last in the Constructors Championship.Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live Cole Bardreau Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Robert Hagg Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. http://www.flyersauthority.com/authentic-dustin-tokarski-flyers-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. CFL training camps opened Sunday amid the uncertainty of a potential players strike. Veterans reported for the start of two-a-day workouts three days after negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement broke down for the second time in as many weeks. The old deal expired at midnight ET on Thursday, the two sides havent met since and have no new talks scheduled. The CFL Players Association has mailed strike ballots to its members but Alberta labour laws could push the start of a strike into next week. For defensive back Eric Fraser, a union rep for the expansion Ottawa Redblacks, thats a good thing. "Thats a lot of time for the (CFLPA) executive and CFL to sit back down and hammer something out," he said. "I dont think were too far away right now, but tough decisions are going to have to be made on our end and their end and hopefully we can nail something out and everyone leaves the negotiating table a little upset because they think they gave up a little too much." There has been one strike since the formation of the CFLPA in 1965. That was in 74 when a new agreement was reached during training camp without the loss of regular-season games. The 2014 regular season is scheduled to kick off June 26. Despite the huge cloud hanging over the league, Fraser is confident a deal will be reached. "I have 100 per cent confidence there would be no lockout or strike like (2012 in the NHL) in the CFL," he said. "You just cant do it. "A good deal is going to get done here and I think thats positive." The CFL and players met for 17 hours over two days last week but money remains a major stumbling block after the league signed a five-year TV deal with TSN said to be worth a whopping $42 million annually this off-season. That deal alone would reportedly net teams an extra $2.7 million in 2014. The CFLPA is looking for the salary cap -- which was $4.4 million last year -- to increase to $5.8 million, with a $4.8 million minimum. The league has countered with a $5-million cap offer and boosting the average stipend to $96,000 from $92,917. The players have amended their revenue-sharing stance. Instead of requesting specific percentages on gate, television and sponsorship revenues, the CFLPA proposed a fixed cap for at least two years. After the second if league revenues increased by more than $12 million -- excluding the Grey Cup -- the two sides would renegotiate the cap or the CBA would be terminated at seasons end. The league would renegotiate the cap if revenues increased by $27 million or more in the third year. Cohon, who called the CFLs proposal last week its last and best, has repeatedly stated owners wont agree to any revenue-sharing offer because league revenues and profits arent enough for the model to work effectively. And that bothers veteran kiicker Paul McCallum, the B. Brandon Manning Jersey. C. Lions player rep. "I dont know which way is up when (Cohon) talks sometimes," McCallum said. "All I know is the finances are what they are -- theyre black and white. "As players we just need to be treated fairly, and thats all were asking for. Were not millionaires here." For decades the CFL suffered financially, something the 44-year-old McCallum knows firsthand. But the veteran kicker feels the CFL is banking on the union cracking this time around. "To be quite honest, over my career weve sort of bent and bent and bent so I guess they think why would we not bend now," he said. "Theyre in for a rude awakening this time. "Enough is enough." Argos centre Jeff Keeping, also a member of the CFLPA executive, is glad to be playing football again but would readily replace his uniform with a suit for the resumption of contract talks. "The players are unwavering . . . we hope to get back to the negotiating table," he said. "Until then were here to play football." Veteran Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris is undeterred about the leagues labour strife but said its time the two sides resume talking. "The people that are in place saying all this stuff in the media, they need to quit all that crap and get to work and do what theyre paid to do and thats to make decisions and get this thing rectified so we can get back out here and do our jobs," he said. "For me thats the bottom line, as a senior member of the CFL, Im telling you guys Lets get this thing done, so we can get out here on the field and do our jobs because were looking forward to an amazing time here in Ottawa and we dont want nobody to spoil this party that we have planned." Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich has contingency plans for a work stoppage but says right now its business as usual. "Any practices we can get is great for the coaches, great for the players," he said. "It just makes the practices we get in even more important that we take advantage to all the minutes and reps we get." Calgary quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell and B.C. running back Andrew Harris are both pretty much taking the same approach. "Its not in my mind, its not in my control," Levi Mitchell said. "No matter what, whatever happens, the day you come back, if it does happen, youve got to be ready to play that day. Were going to come out here and compete and get better every single day and practise like nothings going on." Added Harris: "Were here to work. were here to get better. Youve just got to prepare as if everythings going great and were going to be playing." -- With files from Lisa Wallace in Ottawa, Donna Spencer in Calgary and Joshua Clipperton in Kamloops, B.C. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).