how to program is like learning a

in Regeln und Informationen 19.10.2018 10:14
von xuezhiqian123 • Halb Gott | 1.705 Beiträge

ZAGREB, Aug. 12 -- (Xinhua) -- Croatian Josip Glasnovic, the new Olympic champion in men' s trap, returned to Zagreb and was welcomed as a hero by his family, friends and fans in Zagreb airport late on Thursday evening.

In Rio, Glasnovic beat Italian Giovannni Peliello, the 44-year-old world record holder, in final and won the Croatia' s first gold medal in Rio Olympic game on Agu. 8.

His wife Ana, also a shooter, gave him a big huge followed by his parents and elder brother Anthony, a fellow of his shooting.

"I' m tired of the long journey but also very happy. I' m proud that Croatia continues its dominance in trap. We have busted Italians and now we can calmly preparing for next Olympic game in Tokyo", Glasnovic said.

Glasnovic, 33, fell in love with shooting when he was a kid following his father and brother to shoot ducks. Then started training at age of 15.

"I' m not sure if I should say this but I fired my first bullet when I was eight," Glasnovic recalled.

"It would be in 1998, my dad took my brother and me in a hunt and this was the first time we were at hunting. But we only shot a pigeon. However, we liked it a lot," he added.

Glasnovic and his brother formally trained on shooting in 1998, he said, adding the following year he was the third junior in a trap.

He joined in Beijing Olympics in 2008, he did well with a perfect 15 of 15 in the semi-final but missed two in the final. At last he ranked 5 without any medal.

But he got a silver medal at the European Shotgun Championship this year.

"I just focus on the target, keep it simple," he said after won the gold in Rio when asked how he kept calm and hit the targets in the final.

"I shot very well, very concentrated even did not notice the Italian missed the targets. I give all the best," he added.

Although Croatia has been successful in trap winning several medals in world competition, including a gold medal of Olympics in London by Glasnovic' s teammate Giovanni Cernogoraz, the sport hasn' t been as popular as football and tennis in the country.

Glasnovic was unknown in the country before Rio and is struggling for financial supports for his training along his path to the gold medal.

The financial situation forced him to train less because of the expensive bullets and without a coach. He even hoped to find a regular job.

His colleagues from the national team are employed in Croatian army but Glasnovic was acquitted of military service because of a vision problems that caused by an accident which injured his right eye when he was 17.

"It doesn' t have to be in army. I' m fine with anything that would help me to have better conditions in sports", he said.

His parents have given him a huge help, including in finance.

Glasnovic said he usually trains with his brother, who attended the London Olympics in 2012, together with their father.

"They are always with me in training, but this time my brother didn' t want to go to Rio. I decided to go alone," he said.

"Actually, I do not see myself as an athlete without a coach, but the last two months I' ve been working alone", he added.

If you are looking for the after-school programs for your kids Cheap Bart Starr Jersey , then coding classes for children is the best option for you. Coding classes are the perfect learning classes for innovative study programs. In the coding classes, the qualified tutors teach computer programming skills to kids through interactive and exciting projects. The coding classes are ideal for children who have great imaginations and for those who love technology. In Coding for Kids Cheap Martellus Bennett Jersey , your child will learn to create video games, moving stories and will bring fantasies to the real life. Your child will learn basic programming and coding efficiently along with problem-solving skills Cheap Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey , and much more.

In coding classes, kids can work with the highly developed technology platform that is perceptive and very simple to use. Coding classes are very flexible Cheap Aaron Rodgers Jersey , so your son or daughter can work at his or her comfort with the encouragement and assistance of a qualified and talented tutor since a qualified instructor can provide education with modern and practical way.

During the session of coding for kids, your child will learn that how to make video game characters Wholesale Green Bay Packers Hats , cartoons, sounds effects and special effects by using perceptive and child-friendly technology. Coding will develop the skills to design a final video game that your son or daughter can play with friends.

At the end of each coding session Wholesale Green Bay Packers Hoodies , your kid enjoys a wrap-up action to strengthen the skills he or she learned that day. In addition to this, the parents will also get a link to the projects finished by their children Wholesale Green Bay Packers Shirts , so they can watch and share their kid’s incredible work with family and office colleagues. Coding for Kids is an efficient system to build life-long impact with 21st-century skills in a funny way.

Everyone has the innovative ideas, but only a few people can make them happen. The capability to code separates those who just have an idea from those who can make their ideas a truth. If you want your kid to be an innovator and thinker who can bring new thoughts to life then you must need to encourage your children to learn how to program through coding classes. Coding and programming can give confidence to children that they can become good builders and designers.

If a child programs an object to move in a particular approach and then instantly observes the results that your child desired and then a kid will be able to manipulate the code correctly. Getting knowledge for how to program is like learning any other programming language in that the talent must be practiced and tested out. Just as like other languages the coding develops the skill to communicate. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic College Jerseys Cheap Kids Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).