A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit

in Regeln und Informationen 19.10.2018 08:11
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

LAKELAND, Fla. Stitched Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . -- Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction -- even if he didnt agree with the way his comments were portrayed. Kinsler, who was traded from Texas to the Detroit Tigers in the off-season, said Tuesday some critical statements attributed to him in an ESPN The Magazine story were taken out of context. Kinsler was quoted as calling Rangers general manager Jon Daniels a "sleazeball." "Im not happy about it. I think that the story was written for drama, and taken a little out of context," the Tigers new second baseman said. "I understand there were some things directed at the GM, but as far as my teammates and the fans, theres nothing negative to say about that, and I think the quotes taken about the general manager were taken a little out of context." In the ESPN story, Kinsler blamed Daniels for the departure of Rangers CEO Nolan Ryan, who left the organization in October. "Daniels is a sleazeball," Kinsler was quoted as saying. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed Ryan out. He thought all the things he should get credit for, Ryan got credit for. Its just ego." Kinsler was also quoted as saying he hopes the Rangers lose every game this season: "To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162." Kinsler seemed surprised that comment in particular had gotten so much attention. "Thats a matter of telling a joke," he said. At their spring camp in Surprise, Ariz., the Rangers seemed to take Kinslers comments in stride. "We wont go 0-162, guaranteed," manager Ron Washington said. Third baseman Adrian Beltre said Kinsler is still a friend, and shortstop Elvis Andrus echoed that sentiment. "Hes there and were here now," Andrus said. "We have to focus on our season. Hes still my friend. I dont take anything from that." Kinsler said when he saw the ESPN story, he knew there would be plenty of talk about it. Chad Millman, ESPN The Magazines Editor in Chief, said the magazine stands by the context in which Kinslers statements were presented. Kinsler, meanwhile, said he doesnt expect to reach out to Daniels any time soon to explain his comments. "Theres no reason to," Kinsler said. "Hes a grown man. I think hes intelligent enough and had enough conversations with me to understand where I stand, and thats really it." Stitched Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. Stitched Cleveland Browns Jerseys .28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago. http://www.stitchednfljerseys.us.com/Stitched-New-England-Patriots-Nike-Jerseys-Cheap/ . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record.HALLE, Germany -- Roger Federer progressed to the semifinals of the grass-court Gerry Weber Open without playing after Lu Yen-hsun of Taiwan pulled out of their quarterfinal with back problems on Friday. Federer, who began his preparations for Wimbledon by defeating Portugals Joao Sousa on Thursday, compensated by playing an exhibition against Christopher Kas. Former champion Philipp Kohlschreiber booked his semifinaal place with a hard-fought 6-4, 5-7, 7-6 (16) victory over German compatriot Dustin Brown. Stitched Los Angeles Rams Jerseys. . Brown ousted world No. 1 Rafael Nadal on Thursday. Kohlschreiber, who won the tournament in 2011, will next face Alejandro Falla of Colombia, who defeated German wild card Peter Gojowczyk 7-6 (4), 7-6 (2). American Steve Johnson was playing the fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori in the last quarterfinal. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).