15-day disabled list with a strained

in Regeln und Informationen 19.10.2018 08:09
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

MOSCOW -- Former Grand Slam champions Ana Ivanovic and Samantha Stosur made the Kremlin Cup quarterfinals with straight-sets victories on Thursday to set up a rematch of last years semifinal. New York Giants Jerseys . The former top-ranked Ivanovic beat Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-1, while 2011 U.S. Open winner Stosur extended her winning streak to seven matches by beating Alize Cornet of France 6-4, 6-1 in the second round. Meanwhile, mens top seed Richard Gasquet, making his debut in Moscow, advanced to the quarterfinals with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 victory over Evgeny Donskoy of Russia. The fourth-seeded Ivanovic led 5-0 in the first set, traded early breaks in the second and rolled the rest of the way. "It wasnt an easy match for me," Ivanovic said. "I really started well. But shes a tough player and the second set was much tougher that the scoreline indicates. But I added power in the important moments and was very pleased to win." On Sunday, former French Open champion Ivanovic lost to Angelique Kerber of Germany in the final in Linz -- her first appearance in a final since winning her 11th title in Bali in 2011. Stosur, who won her second title of the season last Sunday in Osaka, won five consecutive games to win the first set and go 2-0 up in the second. "I did what I had to do," Stosur said. "I made her play more balls when I had a chance to attack deep, so overall it was a pretty solid match." Stosur rallied to beat Ivanovic in the semifinals last year before falling to Caroline Wozniacki in the final. "It was a very tough match. She plays differently than lots of other girls. She has lot of kick, a lot of power," Ivanovic said of that match and Stosur. "This year we are meeting a little bit earlier and I really hope I can avenge that loss." Gasquet, who suffered an early exit at Shanghai last week and dropped to 10th in the rankings, hampering his chances of qualifying for the ATP Finals in London next month, was pushed hard by the unheralded Russian. Gasquet broke twice in the first set, but Donskoy won the second with a break midway through. Gasquet won five consecutive games in the decider and closed the match on his second match point. "I wasnt playing good enough in the second set," Gasquet said. "But I have experience. I just added power in the beginning of the third and I managed to break him for a 3-0 lead and that made the difference. I began to play with confidence. It was a good win." Gasquet is chasing fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga for the eighth and final spot in London. Earlier, veteran Ivo Karlovic landed 16 aces to eliminate fifth-seeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 6-3, 6-7 (10), 7-6 (6), while qualifier Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan defeated fourth-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-4, 6-4. Jonathan Stewart Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Saquon-Barkley-Jersey/ . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival.BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles have put first baseman Chris Davis on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique. The move is retroactive to Saturday. Davis left Friday nights game against Kansas City after four innings and has not played since. Baltimore did not make a move Sunday to fill the roster spot. The Orioles are off Monday, and manager Buck Showalter ssaid the team will fill out the 25-man roster before Tuesdays game against Pittsburgh. Will Hernandez Giants Jersey. Davis led the majors last year with 53 homers and 138 RBIs. This season he has two home runs and 13 RBIs in 22 games. Showalter says Davis told him that hes a faster healer. Showalter noted that "the normal time on these things is more than the DL period." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).