Smith went 20 of 25 and had a passer

in Regeln und Informationen 15.10.2018 05:49
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. Dario Saric Jersey . - New York Jets players grabbed a sideline beverage bucket as final seconds of the season ticked off, and their comeback victory earned coach Rex Ryan a good drenching.The win probably wont get Ryan another year with the Jets, however.The embattled coach and beleaguered quarterback Geno Smith led the Jets to a 37-24 victory over Miami on Sunday, but they still finished 4-12, their worst record since 2007. With the Jets sitting out the post-season for the fourth consecutive year, owner Woody Johnson is widely expected to fire Ryan, and perhaps general manager John Idzik.This is a great team — just we havent had a great record, Ryan said. But as far as how you build a team, its there.Hes unlikely to get a chance to finish the job, with change coming as soon as Monday.The Dolphins will also have a busy off-season, with an 8-8 record keeping them out of the playoffs for a sixth consecutive year. Here are things to know about how the two also-rans finished:WILL REX GET THE AX?: Ryan is 46-50 in six seasons but remains popular with his players, as his soaked shirt, sweater and pants showed.We love coach Ryan, Smith said. Id love to play for him my entire career.Ryan continually tried to deflect postgame questions about his future, saying Johnson will talk to him at the appropriate time. They met briefly after the game.I said, Hey, boss, Im going to give the whole team a game ball. Sorry. And thats exactly what we did. Hes good with it, Ryan said.QUIET WALLACE: Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has said Joe Philbin will be back for a fourth season in 2015, and the coach will have disharmony to address after benching $15 million receiver Mike Wallace for the entire second half.Wallace was disciplined after he argued with coaches at halftime. Following the game, he had teammate Brandon Gibson speak for him, which created a bizarre scene as they stood side by side at their lockers.Why was Gibson doing the talking?I just dont want my dog to say anything wrong, Gibson said. Differences in opinion led to Mike not playing in the second half, so thats what were going to say about coaches. ... Things that were communicated probably were misunderstood.BREAKOUT GAME: Smith had his best game in a rocky season, throwing for a career-high 358 yards and three touchdowns.New York came in ranked last in the NFL in passing, but Smith went 20 of 25 and had a passer rating of 158.3 — the only perfect rating this year by a quarterback throwing at least seven passes, according to STATS.Even so, the game might have been Smiths final start for the Jets. Theyre expected to seek quarterback help in the draft or free agency.I have complete confidence in myself, Smith said, but consistency is the thing that Im searching for and Im getting better with.Eric Decker caught 10 passes from Smith for a career-high 221 yards, including a 74-yard touchdown, the longest play by the Jets this year.LONGEST DASH: Lamar Miller gave Miami a 10-point lead with a 97-yard touchdown run, the longest play from scrimmage in team history.Miller ran up the middle, broke into the clear and wasnt hit until he was crossing the goal line.I just tried to use my speed and try to make a big play for this team, he said. Its a blessing to break a long run to end the season with a long run. If we would have won, it would have been great.The touchdown was the longest run ever allowed by the Jets, and the longest play from scrimmage in the NFL this season.HED RATHER WIN: Ryan Tannehill became the first Miami player since Dan Marino in 1994 to throw for 4,000 yards. Tannehill also finished with 392 completions this season to break Marinos 1994 franchise record.But he endured seven sacks, and his career record dropped to 23-25.I hate losing, Tannehill said. I put in a lot of effort, a lot of time, a lot of blood, sweat and tears. Everyone in this locker room does as well. Any time you dont come out and finish the way you want to, it hurts.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve_Wine Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Charles Barkley Jersey http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-timothe-luwawu-76ers-jersey/ . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title.Stuart Broad is desperate to play in the 2019 World Cup, despite not being part of Englands one-day international squad since February. The bowler was selected for Englands recent Test draw with Pakistan in August, but failed to earn a place in the ODI squad. Broad has also missed out on a call-up for the three-match ODI series against Bangladesh, which begins on Friday, live on Sky Sports 2. England warmed up for the series with a four-wicket win over a BCB Select XI on Tuesday, and although national coach Trevor Bayliss insisted the door is not closed on Broads ODI career, the Nottinghamshire 30-year-old is already concerned by his lack of white-ball time with the World Cup in England three years away. Im desperate, as I think every England cricketer would be, to play at the 2019 World Cup in England, Broad told Sky Sports News HQ. It is a long way away but it will creep up. Broad (C) has not played ODI cricket for England since February The tricky part of playing a lot of test cricket, Ive played 48 on the bounce now, is you dont actually get a lot of time to play white-ball cricket so its quite hard to keep up with the standard in a game that moves forward so quickly.Im trying to find more time to play white-ball cricket. Ive got a bit of a proven track record with the white ball, my stats are pretty good in the 50-over stuff, I just need to play a bit more of it. Stand-in one-day captain Jos Buttler hit a match winning innings of 80 not out to give England a winning start on their tour of Bangladesh Broad also had sympathy for County Championship side Durham after the club were relegated to Division Two as a punishment for their financial problems. Markelle Fultz Jersey. Its a real shame for their players, I imagine theyll be gutted, Broad added. Theyve played well this season but I think Paul Collingwood summed it up really well yesterday, theyre better being in Division Two than there being no Durham at all. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England call uncapped trio Hussain: Bangladesh not easy Bangladesh fixtures/results England fixtures/results China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).