Hamburg Also on the show

in Regeln und Informationen 13.10.2018 07:55
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Chris Carpenter Jersey . This week they discuss Joe Thorntons locker room comments, the Raptor Mascots injury, Canadas Olympic jerseys and the booing of Andrea Bargnani. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is up to big centre Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks. After 19-year-old teammate Tomas Hertl scored his fourth goal of the game on a brilliant between-the-legs play in a 9-2 win over the rangers, some suggested the youngster was too, uh, confident. During a question to this effect in Vancouver, Jumbo Joe interrupted a teammates scrum to tell reporters what he would do if he ever scored four goals in a game, and it would have made slap shots strip teasing hero Ned Braden blush. Yes, Thornton was foul-mouthed; maybe he didnt expect to be quoted, but there you are. At least he was honest, which we could use more of in hockey, and in sports. Now lets all pray, together, that Joe Thornton never scores four goals in a game. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is down to the poor forever downtrodden Toronto Raptors and the season ending injury from which they cannot recover. And no, Im not talking about any of their players, not that any one of them would be thumb-worthy. Its their mascot, the Raptor, who is out after attempting a flip in a pre-season game in Halifax and ending up having surgery for a severed Achilles tendon. Normally, I could care less about furry arena-laden mascots. Most of them annoy me. But this Raptor, working for a perpetually losing team, is many nights the best part of the show. A season without him just wont be the same. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to Canadas Olympic third jersey, which, as you know, is black. Now you might have noticed that the national colors are red and white, pretty much from sea to sea to sea. Of course, Canada does feature some black. You have your Alberta oil sands and the black watch regiment. And theres Randy Carlyles heart after a bad turnover by a Maple Leafs defenceman. But in a two-week tournament, Canada hardly needs to deviate from the colors it has worn so proudly and successfully. Goalie Carey Price joked he likes the black sweater because he finds it slimming. I dont like it because I find it foreign. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is down to the booing of Andrea Bargnani, but not just any Bargnani booing. Specifically, the booing of Bargnani, the New York Knick, at Fridays exhibition game. Now, I cant imagine going to an exhibition game for the purpose of booing anyone, but as you may know, I cant imagine going to an exhibition game period. Presumably, you boo an opposing player to somehow get him off his game, to somehow help the home team. If theres a way to make Bargnani pay for being such a letdown as a Raptor, for goodness sake, come up with it during the regular season. Bud Norris Jersey . -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. Steve Carlton Jersey . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Adam-Wainwright-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.Max and Merse are joined by former Chelsea, Aston Villa and Republic of Ireland striker Tony Cascarino on The Fantasy Football Club. Cascarino also played for Gillingham, Millwall and Marseille, and featured for Ireland at the 1990 and 1994 World Cups.He is a hero to fans in France who christened him Tony Goal for his 61 goals in 84 appearances on the French south coast. Hell be telling us about being Villas club-record signing in 1990, why Fabien Barthez was the most chilled-out man in football and his incredible journey with Ireland at two World Cups, even though he believed he wasnt really ever eligible to play for them...! Johan Djourou (left) is captain of Hamburg Also on the show, one of Tonys former clubs Millwall attempt the Two-Footed Corner Challenge. Keith Hernandez Jersey. They are fifth in League One, battling for promotion back into the Championship - but how quickly can they bang them in?Plus former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou picks his #One2Eleven. Now playing at Hamburg, the Switzerland internationals 11 years with the Gunners means his team is filled with Invincibles.Watch The Fantasy Football Club, Friday, 6pm, Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: The FantasyFC LISTEN: FantasyFC Podcast Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).