Canada hardly needs to deviate from

in Regeln und Informationen 11.10.2018 07:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

TORONTO - Sven Andrighetto scored 37 seconds into overtime to lift the Hamilton Bulldogs to a 4-3 comeback victory over the Toronto Marlies in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Chad Williams Jersey .Gabriel Dumont led the Bulldogs (20-17-6) with the tying goal and an assist, and Maxime Macenauer and Drayson Bowman also scored as Hamilton picked up its fourth consecutive win.Brandon Kozun, Carter Ashton and Matt Finn scored three straight goals, including two within the first 3:37 of the second period, to give Toronto (17-17-7) a shortlived 3-1 lead. The Marlies have dropped three straight games.Hamilton goaltender Mike Condon stopped 22 shots in the win. Torontos Antoine Bibeau made 27 saves.Neither team scored on the power play. The Bulldogs were 0 for 2 while the Marlies were blanked three times. Josh Rosen Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. Andre Smith Cardinals Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Brice-Butler-Jersey/ .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss Joe Thorntons locker room comments, the Raptor Mascots injury, Canadas Olympic jerseys and the booing of Andrea Bargnani. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is up to big centre Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks. After 19-year-old teammate Tomas Hertl scored his fourth goal of the game on a brilliant between-the-legs play in a 9-2 win over the rangers, some suggested the youngster was too, uh, confident. During a question to this effect in Vancouver, Jumbo Joe interrupted a teammates scrum to tell reporters what he would do if he ever scored four goals in a game, and it would have made slap shots strip teasing hero Ned Braden blush. Yes, Thornton was foul-mouthed; maybe he didnt expect to be quoted, but there you are. At least he was honest, which we could use more of in hockey, and in sports. Now lets all pray, together, that Joe Thornton never scores four goals in a game. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is down to the poor forever downtrodden Toronto Raptors and the season ending injury from which they cannot recover. And no, Im not talking about any of their players, not that any one of them would be thumb-worthy. Its their mascot, the Raptor, who is out after attempting a flip in a pre-season game in Halifax and ending up having surgery for a severed Achilles tendon. Normally, I could care less about fuurry arena-laden mascots. Justin Pugh Cardinals Jersey. Most of them annoy me. But this Raptor, working for a perpetually losing team, is many nights the best part of the show. A season without him just wont be the same. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to Canadas Olympic third jersey, which, as you know, is black. Now you might have noticed that the national colors are red and white, pretty much from sea to sea to sea. Of course, Canada does feature some black. You have your Alberta oil sands and the black watch regiment. And theres Randy Carlyles heart after a bad turnover by a Maple Leafs defenceman. But in a two-week tournament, Canada hardly needs to deviate from the colors it has worn so proudly and successfully. Goalie Carey Price joked he likes the black sweater because he finds it slimming. I dont like it because I find it foreign. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is down to the booing of Andrea Bargnani, but not just any Bargnani booing. Specifically, the booing of Bargnani, the New York Knick, at Fridays exhibition game. Now, I cant imagine going to an exhibition game for the purpose of booing anyone, but as you may know, I cant imagine going to an exhibition game period. Presumably, you boo an opposing player to somehow get him off his game, to somehow help the home team. If theres a way to make Bargnani pay for being such a letdown as a Raptor, for goodness sake, come up with it during the regular season. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).