Timmons' depart

in Residenz des Hokage 10.10.2018 04:38
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

Joel Bitonio is doing what the Browns requested Authentic Oren Burks Jersey , but he admits reluctance at moving from left guard to left tackle. He has started the past four seasons at guard.

“You’re always scared of the unknown,” Bitonio said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Shon Coleman got the first shot at replacing Joe Thomas. Now, it’s Bitonio’s turn.

Austin Corbett will take over at left guard.

“I want to help the team win, and coach [Hue] Jackson wants to put the best five offensive linemen out on the field,” Bitonio said. “Right now Darius Leonard Jersey , he thinks that’s with me at left tackle, so I’m going to try to be the best left tackle I can be, and if something happens where I’ve got to go play left guard again, then I’ll try to be ready to do that as well. It’s just what’s going to help our team win the most games.”

Veteran Greg Robinson was expected to compete at left tackle. But the former No. 2 overall pick who signed with the Browns in the offseason was diagnosed with a concussion last week and has not practiced since.

“Was [Bitonio] reluctant? Yeah, I would be, too Adidas Carey Price Jersey ,” Jackson said. “He’s one of the best left guards in football.”

The Miami Dolphins are ready to add two receivers after trading Jarvis Landry, and the likely newcomers include one of Tom Brady's favorite targets.

Former New England Patriots receiver Danny Amendola and ex-Kansas City Chiefs wideout Albert Wilson are discussing contract offers and are likely to sign with the Dolphins when the NFL's new year begins Wednesday, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. The person confirmed the talks to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because there was no final agreement.

Wilson's contract would be a $24 million, three-year deal, a second person said.

Miami earlier agreed to trade Landry, a three-time Pro Bowl receiver Authentic Jaleel Scott Jersey , to the Cleveland Browns for two draft picks.

On the eve of free agency, the Dolphins released veteran linebacker Lawrence Timmons as expected. Reserve safety Walt Aikens discussed re-signing with Miami and is likely to reach a deal, a person familiar with the negotiations said.

Amendola, 32, is a nine-year NFL veteran with 426 career receptions and 19 touchdowns, and since 2013 he has played in 13 postseason games with Brady and New England. Last year Courtland Sutton Color Rush Jersey , Amendola caught 61 passes for 659 yards.

Wilson is from Port St. Lucie, Florida. In four seasons with the Chiefs he caught 124 passes for 1,544 yards, including 42 receptions for 554 yards last year.

Timmons' departure clears $5.5 million in cap space for Miami. He went AWOL on the eve of last year's opener, was briefly suspended and played poorly when he returned.

Aikens has been with the Dolphins since his rookie season in 2014 and has become a key contributor on special teams.

Authentic Chicago Bears Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).