WOODSTOCK, Ont. [url=http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/timofey-mozgov-nets-jersey-c-21/]Ti mofey Mozgov Jersey[/url] . - Canadian A

in Regeln und Informationen 16.12.2017 09:23
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

WOODSTOCK, Ont. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . - Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed, Mexicos Gabriela Lopez and Australias Su-Hyun Oh all fired 4-under 67s to share top spot on the leaderboard on Tuesday after the opening round of the Canadian womens amateur championship. James, from Bath, Ont., closed with a back-nine 3-under 32 to share the clubhouse lead alongside Breed who posted the low round of the morning flight. "Im excited to have shot a number like this and basically I always try to tell myself at every tournament try to shoot one better each day," said James. "Thats my goal for the rest of the week and hopefully I come out on top." Playing a few groups behind James, Lopez and Ohs pairing finished tied for the lead after rolling in par putts on the par-3 ninth hole. Lopez, last years third place finisher, held the outright lead for the majority of her closing nine before a late bogey on her 17th hole, the par-4 eighth. "Its always fun to come to a tournament where youve played well and you know that youre expectations are high and you have the chance to win," said Lopez, the No. 11 ranked amateur in the world. "It feels very good being tied for the lead and I just need to keep believing in myself and trusting my golf shots and my swing." Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-free 3-under 68. Osland sits alone at fifth, while defending champion Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. posted a 1-under 70 to share seventh place. The 16-year-old Henderson rebounded from a 2-over front-nine with a 3-under 32 closing nine that was highlighted by an eagle on the par-5 4th hole. In the Inter-Provincial Team Competition that is conducted over the first 36 holes of the championship, Ontarios James, Henderson and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., sit seven strokes ahead of Alberta at 5-under par. In the mid-amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., will look to pick up her fourth consecutive title after opening with a 2-over 73. Proteau currently leads by five strokes over Torontos Marion Reid, who holds a three-stroke lead in the Mid-Master (40+) division after a 7-over 78. Allen Crabbe Jersey . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. DAngelo Russell Jersey . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/jarrett-allen-nets-jersey-c-23/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.Plenty to reflect on this Monday on Sky Sports Now, with Leicester now just five points from clinching their first Premier League title. It was a double celebration for the club after Riyad Mahrez was named the PFA Player of the Year following their 4-0 win over Swansea. Sky Sports Now – 25th April Former Leicester players Alan Smith and Chris Powell joined us in the studio to discuss the clubs incredible season. Where do they believe the required points to make them champions will come from? Sunderlands draw against Arsenal means they move out of the bottom three on goal difference. The game may have been goalless, but it did include some controversial incidents - Dermot Gallagher tells us what he made of a penalty appeal for both sides. Sky Sports Now podcast Click on the link to listen The race for automatic promotion to the Premier League also got even tighter - now Burnley, Middlesbrough and Brighton are level on points at the top. Brooklyn Nets Jerseys. Powell has managed against all three sides this season and gives us the lowdown on who he thinks will go up.Sky Sports Now is on weekdays from 10am - and look out for our Friday podcast too. Also See: Sky Sports experts Super 6 Sky Bet Club Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).