save percentage was just .

in Regeln und Informationen 08.10.2018 07:22
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Achraf Hakimi Jersey . -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. is admittedly scared by the daunting task of replacing crew chief Steve Letarte. Hell leave it up to team owner Rick Hendrick and management at Hendrick Motorsports, and theyve got the entire season to find a new crew chief. Letarte was formally introduced Friday as the third and final member of NBC Sports Groups broadcast booth for its NASCAR coverage beginning in 2015. Earnhardt and Letarte have been paired since 2011. Although the duo has just one win together, theyve made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship the past three seasons. More important, Letarte rebuilt the confidence in NASCARs most popular driver and instilled a structure around Earnhardt that the driver admits raised his professionalism in the race car. "The one thing that I fear is just trying to get a guy in there thats equally as talented," Earnhardt said Friday at Daytona International Speedway. "Steve is a great cheerleader and definitely built up my confidence and changed me as a race car driver and as a person. Working with him has really helped me grow. I think that my fear is can we replace Steve?" Earnhardt brought cousin Tony Eury Jr. with him to Hendrick Motorsports in 2008. When that working relationship fractured, Hendrick replaced Eury with longtime company man Lance McGrew. Only that combination failed to produce results, so Earnhardt was paired with former Jeff Gordon crew chief Letarte when Hendrick made a massive organizational shake-up shortly after the 2010 season ended. Letartes influence on Earnhardt was immediate, so Earnhardt will once again put his trust in Hendrick. Hell also want Letarte and Jimmie Johnsons six-time championship winning crew chief Chad Knaus to be part of the decision making. Knaus works side-by-side with Earnhardts crew chief, so Earnhardt believes Knaus needs to have input. "It was Rick and upper management that decided to put me with Steve," Earnhardt said. "I didnt know exactly what was going to happen, but I just wanted to trust their judgment, and thats what Im going to do again. "I would love to have input from Chad Knaus and Steve. I think that Steve knows what makes this team work. Steve knows how I can be successful and how the individuals within the team can be successful. Its important that Chad has got a lot of influence because he knows how well the shop works together and what the culture is in the shop and how a guy, a particular guy may mesh in that environment." Letarte, meanwhile, finds himself in the unique position of entering his final season atop the pit box under an intensified spotlight to perform. Earnhardts popularity already brings immense attention and pressure to the No. 88 team, and with Letartes end-of-year exit looming, fans could be particularly harsh about results. Letarte believes it will be business as usual. "I think what makes this situation unique is Im not going to crew chief for another organization," he said. "Im not working on being a broadcaster in 2014, Im working on filling a trophy case, and to do that we have to win our first race." Letarte and Earnhardt first discussed the NBC opportunity in October, when Earnhardt heard rumours and summoned Letarte to his motorhome to discuss the whispers, and Letarte kept his driver involved as he weighed his decisions. Ultimately, after 19 years in the garage, it was the ability to spend more time with his two children that made the NBC job more attractive than continuing as a crew chief. "I dont think Ive ever hidden it from anyone that my family has always been my No. 1 priority," Letarte said. "If it comes down to if Im going to be unsuccessful in anything I do, being a father shouldnt be on the list. So Im going to put that one first, and this allows me to put that one first and still be in a sport that I love and join a great team." Earnhardt can respect that. "For me personally, it was difficult. And the more I sat down with him and talked about it, the more it made sense and the more I understood his situation, and I could put my own selfishness aside and kind of understand what was important to him and how this was good for him," Earnhardt said. "He deserves these opportunities and hes earned it." Shinji Kagawa Jersey . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. Mahmoud Dahoud Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Jadon-Sancho-Jersey/ . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues won a franchise record 52 games this season and general manager Doug Armstrong cant help but sum it up as a disappointment. "Were in the winning business and were not winning at the appropriate time of the year," Armstrong said Tuesday. "We have to fix that." The past two playoffs have been a carbon copy for the Blues. In 2013, St. Louis won the first two games against Los Angeles at home and then dropped the next four to the then-defending Stanley Cup champions. This season, St. Louis got the jump on defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago, then again lost four straight to end the season. Armstrong said that this years loss to the Blackhawks was worse. "I felt last year that we were coming off of a year where no one expected us to be good the year before and we wanted to prove that we were a good team," Armstrong said. "I expected us to take it to a higher level this year and the higher level was going to be a consistent regular season followed by a longer playoff run. So, this year, theres a true sense that we have squandered an opportunity and opportunities dont come a lot in this league." While the Blues have been one of the best teams each of the past three regular seasons -- St. Louis had 60 points in a lockout shortened 2012-13 campaign and 109 points in 2011-12 -- it has been a different story in April. Armstrong and coach Ken Hitchcock said that the Blues need to develop a killer instinct if they are to get over their post-season hump. "We werent able to create the gap in Games 3 and 4 and win on the road, which you have to do in the playoffs," Hitchcock said. "Thats the killer instinct that you need to have. We werent able to do it in either series, aand it hurts. Custom Borussia Dortmund Jersey. "Thats everyones responsibility. Mine, Dougs, the players, other coaches, everybody. Thats the part that hurts. We couldnt apply the killer instinct in Games 3 and 4 when we needed to in both years." Several players have been a part of the past three seasons, and figure to be part of the puzzle moving forward: forwards T.J. Oshie, Alexander Steen and David Backes, and defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk and Alex Pietrangelo. Armstrong said it his responsibility to see if this core group can get to a new level or whether changes are needed. "I look at the regular season success this team has had over the last three years," Armstrong said "I think our point total is probably in the top three or four in the NHL over that time frame. So, were doing some things correctly. But were not doing enough correctly to win in April, May and June. Quite honestly, I got to quit worrying about May. We got to get out of April first and were not doing that." One area that will need to be addressed is goaltending. The Blues thought they had added the final piece when the traded for Ryan Miller just before the deadline. But Miller, who is a free agent, allowed 19 goals against the Blackhawks and his save percentage was just .897. Armstrong said that Jake Allen, who had another strong year in the American Hockey League, will be one of the teams net minders. Who the will partner with Allen is up in the air. "Its a two-way street with Ryan right now," Armstrong said. "He has opportunities. I want to sit and talk with him and get his feelings about our organization. See where he thinks were at, see if he even has any interest in being a St. Louis Blue." Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).