who are now playing in the same division

in Regeln und Informationen 29.09.2018 05:51
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- The Houston Rockets had trouble hitting shots and finding a rhythm through the first three quarters against New Orleans on Saturday night, doing just enough to hang with the Pelicans. DaRon Payne Jersey . In the fourth, the Rockets -- led by James Harden and Jeremy Lin for a second straight game -- were able to finish things off. Dwight Howard had 24 points and 18 rebounds, and Harden scored 11 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter in the Rockets 107-98 comeback victory. "It was winning time," Harden said. "I was struggling the first three quarters and couldnt find the rhythm when my teammates needed me the most. We got the ball moving and Jeremy made a couple of good threes. Chandler (Parsons) had a good put back and then Dwight got an and-one. Everybody picked up the intensity a little bit." It was the second straight game Houston rallied in the fourth for a win and marked the first time since December 2009 that the Rockets have won three straight games within the division. Houston beat San Antonio on Christmas and topped Memphis on Thursday night. "We didnt shoot it well," Houston coach Kevin McHale said. "I know at one time I looked up, I thought we were two for 19 from the three-point line. It felt like they made every three. They were 10 for 22. ... We found a way to win, but it was another in a long line of games that feel like you are pulling teeth." Howard was 10 of 12 from the floor, helping to keep Houston in the game through the first three quarters with 20 points in that span. "I just tried to play out of the double team," Howard said. "When they doubled, I tried to make the good play, and when they didnt double, I tried to make the better play for myself." Parsons added 19 points and seven rebounds, and Terrence Jones had 17 points and eight rebounds to help Houston win its third straight game and snap New Orleans winning streak at two. Lin had all 10 of his points in the fourth quarter after scoring 14 of his 18 points in the fourth against Memphis. The Rockets made three of five 3-point attempts in the fourth quarter after going 3 of 21 from long range in the first three quarters. "Its definitely not the ideal plan or ideal strategy," Lin said. "Im thankful Coach McHale let me keep going. I was able to finally get a little bit of a rhythm in the last two games. I have to do a much, much better job and be more aggressive in the first three quarters." Houston was 25 of 32 from the free-throw line, while New Orleans was 6 of 8. "Anything I say is going to get me in trouble," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said about the free-throw difference. "OK, so lets just leave it at that. Thirty-two to eight." Ryan Anderson had 22 points and 12 rebounds for New Orleans. Anthony Davis added 18 points and 16 rebounds, and Tyreke Evans had 16 points and nine assists. "I think we really didnt execute down the stretch," Evans said. "It was a tough loss. I think we played hard and fought, but in the fourth quarter, our execution wasnt that good. They hit some big shots. ... They were shooting it from far out, and it kind of tough, but they made their shots, and we cant do anything about that." After New Orleans opened a 92-88 lead with 4:54 left on Davis alley-oop dunk, Jones started Houston on a game-ending 19-6 run with a three-point play. Following Davis jumper, Lin tied it at 94 with a 3-pointer with 3 1/2 minutes remaining. Then, Harden put the Rockets ahead for good with a 3-pointer to give with 3:14 remaining. "We were in it the whole game, and we were giving ourselves a chance to win the game," Davis said. "We tried to send a couple of guys at Dwight and give him different looks. He found Jeremy Lin in the corner for a three and then James came down and hit a three. They just made big shots, and we didnt execute at the end. We have to come out and know what were running and execute." NOTES: New Orleans guard Eric Gordon sat out his second straight game because of a right hip contusion. ... Houston forward Greg Smith missed his fourth straight game with a sprained right knee. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Jonathan Allen Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Alex-Smith-Jersey/ . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February.TORONTO - A preview of the upcoming Winter Classic is on tap Saturday night in Toronto, as the Maple Leafs host the Detroit Red Wings at Air Canada Centre. Saturdays tilt is the first of four scheduled meetings between the Red Wings and Leafs this season. The next encounter will be staged outdoors, as Detroit is set to host this years Winter Classic on Jan. 1 at Michigan Stadium. Before battling in front of 100,000 or so people, however, these two Original Six rivals will get together for tonights clash in Toronto, where the Red Wings have lost four straight games since last beating the Leafs on the road on Nov. 16, 2002. Toronto has taken four of five overall from the Red Wings, who are now playing in the same division as the Maple Leafs thanks to the onset of realignment. Detroit moved from the Western Conference to the East prior to this season and joined Toronto in the Atlantic Division. The Red Wings hope to stay on the right track tonight after halting a six-game losing streak in their last trip to the ice. Detroit stopped the 0-4-2 slide with Thursdays 3-2 overtime win over Calgary, as the Wings salvaged the final test of four-game homestand. Daniel Alfredsson scored his second goal of the game just 63 seconds into overtime to help the Red Wings defeat the Flames and record their first win since a road victory over New Jersey on Dec. 6. The Red Wings got a power play when Calgary defenseman TJ Brodie was whistled for hooking with 42 seconds left in regulation. On the ensuing power play, Pavel Datsyuk fed Alfredsson for a one-timer in the slot and the veteran buried a shot past Karri Ramo. "Were hanging in games and were playing some good hockey, and then all of a sudden, we have some lapses where we give the other team way too many chances," said Alfredsson. "We did that at times (tonight) too, but we grinded throughout the whole time, 60 minutes, and obviously Pavels play there at the end of regulation to draw the penalty turns out to be huge." Jonas Gustavsson made 20 saves for the Red Wings, who avoided their sixth consecutive loss on home ice. Troy Apke Jersey. . Detroit is playing three of its next four games on the road before hosting the Winter Classic and has a solid 10-3-3 away record this season. With regular No. 1 goaltender Jimmy Howard still out with a knee injury. Gustavsson expects to start tonight against his former team. It would mark the goaltenders first appearance against the Leafs since he joined Detroit as a free agent in the summer of 2012. In addition to Howard, forwards Henrik Zetterberg, Justin Abdelkader, Darren Helm and Johan Franzen will miss tonights game due to various injuries. However, Red Wings defenseman Danny DeKeyser is expected to return to the lineup Saturday after missing the last 15 games with a separated left shoulder. The Maple Leafs also will try for a second straight win on Saturday after halting a two-game slide of their own on Thursday. James Reimer will get the start in goal tonight. Toronto won for just the second time in six outings with a 2-1 shootout win against the visiting Phoenix Coyotes. James van Riemsdyk and Joffrey Lupul both scored in the shootout on Thursday to help the Maple Leafs pick up two points. Van Riemsdyk slipped the puck through Mike Smiths five-hole on the backhand. Smith flew back into the net and did not allow the referees to see where the puck went. After a review, the goal was deemed to be good. Mikkel Boedker then beat James Reimer on a backhand shot, but two Toronto shooters later, Lupul lit the lamp after faking the shot and wristing the puck over the shoulder of Smith. Troy Bodie netted Torontos lone goal in regulation. Cody Franson and Peter Holland picked up the assists on the score and Reimer turned aside 34 shots for the win. "Youre always looking for someone to step up for you. Obviously our goaltending has been strong for us. Tonight was another example of James Reimer stepping up. Were very fortunate to have him," said Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle. Toronto is capping a three-game homestand tonight and is 12-8-0 as the host this season. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).