That gives Coutee a cha

in Residenz des Hokage 29.09.2018 03:57
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell believes he can work out a long-term contract with the Steelers before training camp.

Asked on NFL Network if he’s optimistic that he’ll be there for the start of camp Danton Heinen Jersey Kids , Bell answered, “Yeah.”

“It’s a business,” Bell said. “The people in the organization try to do what’s best for them and I’m trying to do what’s best for me. We’re working on it. We’re a lot closer than we were last year at this time, and that’s what I’m happy about. But none of that matters if we don’t get it done. So hopefully we’ll try to get something done. That’s what I’m looking forward to. I’ve got confidence we’ll get it done. I want to do it.”

Bell said he might end up signing the franchise tag, as he did last year, but he’d prefer to have a long-term deal. If he signs the franchise tag he would hit true unrestricted free agency next year Viktor Arvidsson Jersey , as his college teammate Kirk Cousins did this year.

Texas Tech has established a tradition of sending receivers to the NFL. Michael Crabtree, Wes Welker, Danny Amendola and Jakeem Grant have represented the Red Raiders in recent years.

The school had only two players selected this year, and both were wideouts. The Texans selected Keke Coutee in the fourth round, and Dylan Cantrell went to the Chargers in the sixth.

Coutee made second-team All-Big 12 honors last season, catching 93 passes for 1 Drew Doughty Jersey ,429 yards and 10 touchdowns.

Penciled in as the Texans’ returner, Coutee is competing with Braxton Miller for the slot position.

“He’s in the long mold of those Red Raiders,” Texans receivers coach John Perry said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “He’s done a good job. He’s working hard. He shows up every day. He’s done everything we’ve asked him to do. If he continues to do that, I can see him moving forward.”

Although Miller is “on the right path” after offseason workouts, he hasn’t found a way to stay on the field. He missed 11 games his first two seasons Ryan O'Reilly Jersey , making only 34 catches for 261 yards and two touchdowns.

That gives Coutee a chance to contribute as a rookie.

“He’s only getting better,” Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins said. “He’s always hanging around, seeing what I’m doing in between periods, asking me questions. The guy can play football. That’s going to take care of itself. Coming in, learning this offense, getting in his playbook Rod Brind'Amour Jersey , and that’s what he’s been doing.”

Minnesota Vikings Customized Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).