Denzelle Good Jersey

in FanArts 26.09.2018 06:38
von hongwei28 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman says he will travel to Singapore ”for the historical summit” between President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Chris Thompson Jersey , even though Trump says he wasn’t invited.

Rodman announced his plans via tweet Friday and thanked the cryptocurrency company PotCoin for sponsoring the trip. The tweet was quickly deleted and later reposted.

Rodman, who is among the few Westerners who have met the North Korean leader, said he would ”give whatever support is needed” to his ”friends” Trump and Kim.

White House officials have repeatedly said that Rodman would play no official role in the diplomatic negotiations and Trump said Thursday that the basketball legend had not been invited to the June 12 summit.

”I like him,” Trump said of Rodman. ”He’s a nice guy. No, he was not invited.”

Rodman’s tweet announcing the trip included a composite photo of him Jack Mewhort Jersey , Trump and Kim in front of the flags of both nations and the word ”unite.”

In a Fox News interview Thursday, White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley said that Rodman is ”great on the court but negotiations should best be left to those who are good at it.”

”President Donald Trump is the best. So we expect he and Kim Jong Un to have an amazing conversation without Dennis Rodman in tow,” Gidley said.

Rodman has called the North Korean leader his ”friend for life.” Rodman first visited North Korea in 2013 with members of the Harlem Globetrotters and has returned several times. He held Kim’s daughter during a visit in 2013.

PotCoin has sponsored Rodman’s travel to North Korea in the past. In 2017, the Basketball Hall of Famer was photographed in North Korea wearing a PotCoin T-shirt and baseball cap. The cryptocurrency company gives marijuana businesses access to banking as an alternative to many financial institutions that will not do business with cannabis companies because marijuana is illegal under U.S. federal law.

Asked again on Friday whether Rodman would possibly be attending the summit, Trump said: ”Dennis was a great rebounder and he wasn’t relatively speaking that tall.”

The meeting next week in Singapore will be the first of its kind between a leader of North Korea and a sitting U.S. president.

AP writer Jill Colvin in Washington contributed to this story.

The Tampa Bay Rays have put All-Star left-hander Blake Snell on the 10-day disabled list with fatigue in his throwing shoulder.

Snell pitched 1 2/3 innings in the All-Star game on July 17 Josh Doctson Jersey , five days after his last start for the Rays.

”Next day I was more sore. That might be a little bit of it,” he said Monday. ”With all the days that I’ve had off it was slowly getting better, but when I threw the bullpen (Sunday), it was frustrating.”

Snell had an MRI on Monday that showed no structural issues. The team is hopeful that Snell will miss just one start.

”I think it’ll be quick, I honestly do Jason Spriggs Jersey ,” Snell said. ”It might be just fatigue from the first-half workload, and I’m hoping all I need is a little extra rest.”

The 25-year-old Snell had been scheduled to make his first post-All-Star appearance Tuesday night against the New York Yankees. No replacement had been named as of late Monday afternoon.

Snell is 12-5 with a 2.27 ERA in 20 starts. He is tied for second in the AL in wins, third in ERA and eighth in strikeouts with 134 in 119 innings.

”He had the biggest workload of our first half,” manager Kevin Cash said. ”We’re doing the smart thing and he’s doing the right thing by shutting himself down. There’s some inflammation there and with Blake, we want to be smart.”

Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).