who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No

in Regeln und Informationen 25.09.2018 05:46
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . - After her 10th-place finish at the U.S. Womens open, Canadian teenager Brooke Henderson says shes keeping her options open when it comes to turning pro. But the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., says right now she remains committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida once she finishes high school. "I am still committed to the University of Florida right now but well just see," she said Monday, as she prepared to compete in the second stop of the season for the Canadian Womens Tour in Niagara Falls, Ont. "LPGA is definitely my goal and I hope to have a successful career out there sometime soon. I dont know when that is right now, if its this year, next year or four years, after I finish university." The Open was won by another former teenage golf legend, Michelle Wie, 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The Open was her first major win. Henderson, who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No. 2 Pinehurst course, admitted to some anxious moments at the start of her second Open. "The course was very difficult . . . and the beginning of the week I was a little bit intimidated because it was so hard and it was running so firm and fast," she said. But she got more comfortable as she worked her way to that final round 69. "I just knew that i had to hit certain spots on the fairways and certain spots on the greens and then it would be all right. I was able to hit the ball really well (last) week and hit those spots, which made it a little easier on me." Henderson, the No. 3-ranked amateur in the world, edged the top amateur, Australian Minjee Lee, by three strokes to take the low-amateur medal. She didnt get much of a break after the Open with a long drive to Niagara Falls but says shes always happy to be playing on the Canadian Tour. Robbie Ray Jersey . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. Ketel Marte Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Randy-Johnson-Kids-Jersey/ . The NFL announced Friday that the Texans sixth-year veteran offensive lineman will replace Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters in the Jan.South Bend, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - The Notre Dame Fighting Irish begin a three-game homestand that will carry over into the next calendar year, as they welcome the Northern Illinois Huskies to Purcell Pavilion on Monday. Mike Breys Irish have just one blemish on their early season slate and that came at Providence back on Nov. 22 by a single point (75-74). Since then the team has run off seven straight victories, moving to 11-1 on the season with a 94-63 blasting of Purdue in the Crossroads Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis. Mark Montgomerys Huskies have struggled with consistency as their 4-4 overall record can attest to. NIU opened the season with three wins in the first four games, but things have turned around of late with losses in three of the last four, including a heart-breaking 58-55 overtime decision at Dartmouth on Friday. Notre Dame has won three of the four all-time meetings with Northern Illinois, including a 108-62 rout in the last matchup in 2007. Northern Illinois trailed by 14 at the half to Dartmouth, but held the Big Green to a meager 13 second-half points to force overtime, before falling by three points on the road. NIU really struggled offensively in the game, converting just 39.1 percent from the floor, despite a solid 8-of-20 from behind the arc. Guard Aaron Armstead led the way in defeat with 12 points and eight rebounds. Fellow guard Anthony Johnson and center Jordan Threloff chipped in with 11 and 10 points, respectively. Threloff just missed a double- double with a team-high nine boards. Strong offensive nuumbers have been hard to come by for the Huskies, who are generating a rather bland 65. Andrew Chafin Jersey. 2 ppg, on just .403 shooting. The team has remained competitive though by allowing just 63.5 ppg, while holding an solid +9.8 rebounding edge. Aaric Armstead and Darrell Bowie are tied for the team lead in scoring at 11.8 ppg each. Threloff is shooting a team-best .565 from the floor and is averaging a near double-double with 10.4 points and 9.3 rebounds per game. While the Huskies have had problems putting up points, the Irish have excelled in that area. Notre Dame is among the nations top teams in both scoring (85.7 ppg) and field-goal percentage (.553). The accuracy has carried beyond the 3- point line as well (.413). The scoring depth is vast, with four of the teams five starters averaging double figures. Guard Jerian Grant is both a prolific scorer (18.2 ppg) and deft distributor (4.7 apg). Zach August (14.8 ppg) and Demetrius Jackson (14.0 ppg) can fill up the basket as well. Pat Connaughton (13.3 ppg) rounds out the teams top offensive threats. Notre Dame shot .543 from the floor in the second half to really distance itself from the Boilermakers over the weekend and earn a 31-point romp. Six Irish players notched double figures in the scoring onslaught, led by Jacksons 22 points. Connaughton was unstoppable as well with 19 points and 14 rebounds. Steve Vasturia and Austin Torres tacked on 11 points apiece, while Grant and Auguste finished with 10 each. Grant just missed a double-double of his own, doling out nine assists. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).