he was dictating the points

in Regeln und Informationen 25.09.2018 05:45
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

ACAPULCO, Mexico -- David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatias Ivo Karlovic. Pernell McPhee Redskins Jersey . Ferrer, the favourite in Acapulco, had a convincing 6-2, 6-3 victory over Kazakh Mikhail Kukushkin while Murray overcame a sluggish start and claimed a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over Pablo Andujar, from Spain. "I had a difficult start, it was 10 minutes in the match and I was down 5-0, but I started to play more aggressively to get the win and hopefully I can have a good week here", Murray said. "The first set was extremely challenging, he was dictating the points, but later on he was getting tired and put the pressure on him". Murray, who played for the first time ever in Latin America, lost his first three service games and fell into a 5-0 hole, but came back strongly to set up a match against Joao Sousa of Portugal. "I played Joao once in Australia, he was new on the tour then and he has improved. Hes playing good tennis, hes good on clay and on hard courts", added Murray. "He plays similar to Pablo, hopefully I can play aggressively from the start." In the round-of-16, Ferrer, who is trying to win on Mexican soil for the fourth time in his career, will play Spanish compatriot Feliciano Lopez. "I..m not thinking about the final, Im only in the second round", Ferrer said. "Now Im only thinking about playing my best tennis against Feliciano Lopez, he..s a good player I need to give my best to beat him". Ferrer, who now has a 4-0 record against Kukushkin, is coming off an impressive run in the past two weeks of the ATP tour, winning the Buenos Aires tournament and reaching the semifinals in Rio de Janeiro last week. "Playing in Buenos Aires was not in my plans", said Ferrer who replaced his countryman Rafael Nadal in Argentina. "Im tired, but I will not be making any excuses, I need to take a rest now and get well for the rest of the tournament". Earlier, Karlovic served 15 aces to Isner fired eight in a match between two of the games biggest servers. "Im very disappointed," a visibly upset Isner said after the match. "I wanted to do well in here, is a good surface for me, but I played against a guy who played well against me". The 2.11-meter (6-foot-11) Karlovic now has a 3-2 career record against the 2.08-meter (6-foot-10) Isner, whos ranked 13th in the world. Sousa of Portugal came back to defeat Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 1-6, 6-2, 6-2. South Africas Kevin Anderson downed Stephane Robert of France 6-2, 7-6 (7) and will next play Americas Sam Querrey. Also, Alexandr Dolgopolov, from the Ukraine, beat Canadas Vasek Pospisil 6-2, 6-2 and seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis had a 6-1, 6-1 victory over Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu. Latvias Gulbis won his fifth career title last week in Marsella. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova had a 6-3, 6-4 win over Urszula Radwanska, from Poland, Eugenie Bouchard eliminated Shahar Peer from Israel 6-2, 6-2, American Victoria Duval had a 6-2, 6-4 win over Czech Iveta Melzer and Estonian Kai Kanepi prevailed 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 against Jana Cepelova, from Slovakia. Washington Redskins Jerseys . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Paul Richardson Redskins Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Jonathan-Allen-Jersey/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.Former England defender Sol Campbell says diversity in sport can be boosted with increased openness and a system that is transparent. A lack of Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME) coaches in football has been questioned by many critics with the chairman of the Professional Footballers Association Gordon Taylor suggesting there has been a hidden resistance to their appointment.Last summer, Football League clubs voted unanimously in favour of recommendations to introduce open and transparent recruitment measures, including making it compulsory for clubs to interview at least one BAME candidate for all youth development roles requiring a minimum of a UEFA B coaching licence. Campbell, speaking on Thursday at a Sporting Equals event at the House of Commons to promote greater involvement in sport within disadvantaged communities, thinks talking about diversity is the way forward.The system has to be transparent and opened up. the 41-year-old former Tottenham and Arsenal centre-half told Sky Sports News HQ.Theres nothing wrong to be opened up and talking to someone youve never spoken to before and looking at your own background and thinking that your own mindset should break that down and thinking why am I always choosing one type of person.Its all about opening up and allowing the colour to bbe washed away and people picking the people or managers who are good at their job and give people opportunities. Troy Apke Jersey. . Rooney Rule backed Chris Ramsey and Chris Powell support League proposals Chris Ramsey and Chris Powell revealed their delight in February with the Football Leagues recommendations that look set to see the implementation of a variation of the Rooney Rule in English football.Named after Pittsburgh Steelers chairman Dan Rooney, the Rooney Rule was adopted in the National Football League in the United States in 2003.This requires all NFL teams to interview at least one (BAME) candidate once a head coaching vacancy becomes available. Also See: Paul Merson Jamie Carragher Jamie Redknapp Gary Neville Graeme Souness Jeff Stelling Chris Kamara Guillem Balague Martin Tyler Ed Chamberlin Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).