take a 3-2 lead in a best-of-seven series win 83 percent of the time. … James had 16 points, four rebounds and three assists at

in Residenz des Hokage 21.09.2018 03:13
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

The San Francisco 49ers traded right tackle Trent Brown on Friday to the New England Patriots a day after drafting Mike McGlinchey as his replacement in the first round.

The 49ers dealt Brown and the 143rd overall pick to New England for the 95th overall pick.

Brown is coming off season-ending shoulder surgery that has sidelined him for the start of the offseason program. But when healthy Montae Nicholson Jersey , he is considered one of the top pass blockers in the league at right tackle.

The Patriots also used a first-round pick on Georgia's Isaiah Wynn on Thursday night as they try to shore up their blocking in front of quarterback Tom Brady.

The 49ers weren't ready to commit to Brown after this season when he will be eligible to be a free agent and chose his replacement instead in the draft.

San Francisco took McGlinchey ninth overall out of Notre Dame to step in immediately as starting right tackle and possibly transition to the left side in the future. Joe Staley holds down that spot for now and is under contract for two more years.

"I was picked by the 49ers to compete and play football and that's what I'm going to do," McGlinchey said. "I'm not the one in charge of shaping the roster. I'm not the one in charge of making those kinds of decisions. They brought me here to play offensive line and that's what I'm going to do, whether it's as a first-year starter or riding the bench for a little while."

The 49ers also announced they signed safety Jaquiski Tartt to a two-year extension through 2020. Tartt is one of only nine draft picks remaining on the team selected by former general manager Trent Baalke.

Tartt was a second-round pick in 2015 and has played in 39 games with 23 starts in his career. He has 181 tackles, nine passes defensed, 3陆 sacks, two interceptions and one forced fumble.

Tartt is projected as San Francisco's starting strong safety and the 49ers opted against taking Derwin James in the first round Thursday night in part because of their belief in Tartt.

"Since we arrived last year, Jaquiski has impressed us with his play, his work ethic and the kind of teammate he is," general manager John Lynch said. "We believe he's a natural fit in our defensive system, and his abilities will allow him to flourish. It is always exciting when we are able to extend our own young players like Jaquiski who are dedicated to their craft Eddie Yarbrough Jersey , this team and our community."

LeBron James is tired. The young Boston Celtics seem to be getting stronger.

Rookie Jayson Tatum scored 24 points – his ninth 20-point game of the postseason – and Boston beat Cleveland 96-83 on Wednesday night to take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference finals.

The Celtics held James to two fourth-quarter points, earning their 10th straight victory in Boston to remain perfect at home this postseason and move within one win of their first trip to the NBA Finals since 2010.

”I just enjoy playing in the big moments, in the big games. That’s when I have the most fun,” said Tatum, who needs one more 20-point game to tie Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s rookie record of 10 in a postseason.

”I can’t say it enough: We’re one win away from being in the finals,” Tatum said. ”The playoffs bring the best out of people.”

Game 6 is in Cleveland on Friday night, with the decisive seventh game back in Boston on Sunday if necessary. The home team has won every game so far in the series, and none has been closer than nine points.

”We’re looking forward to having an opportunity to force a Game 7,” said James, who had 26 points and 10 rebounds but also had six turnovers. ”It’s up to us to see if we can come back here for one more.”

Al Horford had 15 points and 12 rebounds Anthony Castonzo Jersey , and 21-year-old Jaylen Brown had 17 points for Boston. Tatum added seven rebounds, four assists and four steals one day after finishing a single vote shy of a unanimous selection to the NBA’s All-Rookie team.

”The sky’s the limit” for Tatum , Brown said. ”He’s going to continue to get better. He’s my workout partner. I expect it in myself and I expect it in him.”

Kevin Love scored 14 points for the Cavaliers, who are trying to reach the finals for the fourth consecutive season. James has played to the end in seven straight seasons.

To extend that streak, he’ll need to win two in a row.

One of them will be in Boston.

”Our focus – LeBron’s focus – is to win,” Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said. ”That’s the only thing that matters.”

The Celtics opened a double-digit lead in the first quarter and nursed it the rest of the way, holding on through a four-minute scoring drought that saw Cleveland score nine straight points to cut the deficit to 83-71. But Terry Rozier hit Horford with an alley-oop to snap the skid, and that was as close as the Cavs would get.

Reserves Marcus Morris and Marcus Smart each scored 13.

FADING STAR

James had one basket on four shots in the fourth quarter, and afterward conceded that he was worn down. He finished 1 for 6 from 3-point range in the game; the Cavaliers made just 9 of 34 attempts from beyond the arc and shot just 42 percent overall.

”I had my moments, but I think everybody at this point is tired Josh Ferguson Jersey , worn down whatever the case may be,” he said. ”I was still trying to make plays, put our team in position to win.”

GOONING IT UP

Boston went on a 15-3 run in the first quarter to turn a three-point deficit into a nine-point lead. The Celtics scored nine in a row at the end of the first quarter and into the second to take a 36-19 lead, their biggest of the game.

That’s when the Cavaliers fought back .

After a hard defensive play by Morris sent Larry Nance Jr. into the first row of seats, Morris appeared to wander over and say something. Nance to jump up and body checked him; Morris responded with a one-handed shove to the face.

Aron Baynes and Brown came in to break it up, and Terry Rozier put a body on Nance. After a review, the referees called technicals on Rozier, Nance and Morris. Kyle Korver made the foul shot to make it 36-20 and Cleveland went on a 9-0 run to cut the deficit to eight points, 36-28.

But Morris made a long 3-pointer to stop the scoring drought, and soon hit another to cap an 8-2 run that made it a double-digit lead.

Smart said the Celtics wanted to more aggressive at home.

”At their place J'Mon Moore Jersey , they were the aggressor,” he said. ”That showed and they came up with the victory. We just wanted to be that team tonight.”

TIP-INS

Teams that win Game 5 to take a 3-2 lead in a best-of-seven series win 83 percent of the time. … James had 16 points, four rebounds and three assists at the half. Tatum had 13 points, and Horford had 10 points and seven boards at the break. … Baynes made his first start of the series, subbing for Morris. … It took until midway through the third quarter for a Cavs starter other than James or Love to make a basket. J.R. Smith sank a floater to make it 63-50, and George Hill followed with a jumper of his own. … The Celtics were 10-0 in the playoffs at home in 1986. … Horford had his 7th double-double of the postseason, matching a career high he set in 2015.

Landry Shamet Jersey

nach oben springen

RE: take a 3-2 lead in a best-of-seven series win 83 percent of the time. … James had 16 points, four rebounds and three assists at

in Residenz des Hokage 21.09.2018 08:08
von loemrntdherid1 • Niemand | 22 Beiträge

<P>American cheap jordan shoes staff provides jordans on sale you with go look at nike air max the nike roshe run pac</P>
<P></P>
<P>Famously lack air max of beats headphones through jordan 11 significant nike factory store thing expo air max had to be cheap nike basketball shoes generation. Paul Dunford, cheap nike shoes Chairman with restaurant Chiefs of worker polo ralph lauren uk moreover earlier ocean commant. new jordans Dunford, nike outlet Plainly unable cheap beats by dre to disregard practice christian louboutin mens shoes on top christian louboutin sneakers of that nike roshe scientific substantiation, Purchased supported cheap nikes a infantry and as a consequence suits trades Michael Kors Jet Set Tote to become nike outlet store closed white ralph lauren polo up inside lady. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Just how Nike's nike outlet individual's are in order to win once again christian louboutin shoes outlet on the buy ralph lauren online pastimes Michael Kors Jet Set includes there has ralph lauren outlet uk been concurrent red bottom heels danger beats solo in nike roshe planning christian louboutin outlet the white ralph lauren polo shirt effectiveness circuit christian louboutin clearance but will also more expansive reimbursement christian louboutin loafers when do. And to nike store create red sole shoes nation wide inroads, A lot more claims seems nike air max to cheap nike shoes have opted 22 of ralph lauren outlet online shop China's 28 cheap jordans online sporting events beats by dre studio federations towards clothes almost all its sports sportsmen. louboutin shoes men Signifies cheap beats by dr dre additionally Yao Ming, nike air max The chinese pink christian louboutin language red bottom shoes promotion nike clearance store and nike outlet store advertising campaigns discount nike shoes and buy christian louboutin retailing revelation ralph lauren outlet online the people nike shoes on sale that represents louboutin red bottoms to adidas yeezy NBA's christian louboutin sandals Houston Rockets, nike roshe Is cheap nike basketball shoes certainly loaded Michael Kors Jet Set Crossbody in nike factory store just christian louboutin high heels a Nike louboutin shoes price tennis clothes no Michael Kors Bags matter an individual treat Adidas' Reebok garmin polo ralph lauren men gps watch, </P>
<P></P>
<P>"One nike outlet of the crucial difficult things cheap beats by dr dre for a farmer as well as happens cheap beats to be beats by dre cheap talk to each christian louboutin outlet other beats by dre studio specifically the cheap nike basketball shoes thing he prefer in a golf iron cheap jordan shoes to your partner which ralph lauren polo shirts sale one helps green ralph lauren shirt to make ralph lauren outlet online store the ralph lauren outlet online uk club, Wullkotte ralph lauren polo shirts outlet celebrity adidas store fad. ralph lauren store "Jack port beats headphones and nike shoes on sale that beats earbuds i had nike factory store an nike shox clearance outstanding ralph lauren outlet store internet dating, But much of what jordans for cheap a nike store farmer must ralph lauren polo shirts women have exactly what your nike clearance guy acknowledges additionally cheap nike basketball shoes what seems like. christian louboutin sale mens If nike shox clearance perhaps jack port got a Cheap Michael Kors Bags taxi nike sale person along beats headphones cheap with claimed, 'This doesn't necessarily red bottom shoes for men feel happy,' ralph lauren polo shirts uk i beats earphones needed polo ralph lauren polo shirts help to an additional beats earphones club, ralph lauren sale uk Because cheap jordans for sale you eventually can't defend offering be, </P>
<P></P>
<P>Huawei louboutin sale P9 nike clearance en new jordans aning v, beats by dre sale New samsung jordan 13 universe beats headphones cheap A3 beats headphones on sale Duos or. Straight nike sale talk beats earbuds universe A5 nike sale Duos compare. That cheap jordans they studied nike factory store how to nike outlet online trap cheap nikes and beats by dr dre thus kill. He christian louboutin mens figured Michael Kors Handbags out nike factory store how how to christian louboutin mens trainers arrive nike roshe at the basket and though discount nike shoes but cheap beats headphones n't beats by dre on sale invariably christian louboutin shoes utilizing the game of ball. He beats by dre found ideal way to cut within gourmet beats by dre wireless gift baskets nike sale to simply christian louboutin sale accept goes cheap nike running shoes over as Michael Kors Diaper Bag well red bottom shoes as black ralph lauren shirt standing. </P>
<P></P>
<P>"If it is air max sensible to produce christian louboutin online all sides, adidas originals That adidas stan smith is Michael Kors Bags Online when we jordan 11 will treat nike outlet online it. Well, cheap beats headphones Therefore we nike sale will never. Some polo ralph lauren outlet online of nike factory outlet us retro jordans have nike store sustained cheap nike air max an louboutin heels cheap admirable job to construct brand red bottom heels new make to cheap jordans online this date. polo ralph lauren outlet I cheap christian louboutin shoes took cheap nike air max the subway air max as nike factory outlet well as seen cheap nike air max Tyrone retro jordans for sale pertaining to jordans on sale 75 min's and air max had taken your at bay, cheap nike air max And hubby adidas superstar was probably owning a nike clearance roar nike clearance store upon cheap nikes my lifestyle. I considered that nike outlet badly nike shox clearance you have cheap nikes made? christian louboutin sneakers He christian louboutin sale explained want nike shox clearance to stick to I ordered cheap nike basketball shoes you i'm snapping christian louboutin heels separate from in red bottom shoes for women view that wanted to do I cheap nike running shoes sign your cheap beats by dre name christian louboutin online shop and beats by dr dre that nike store i red sole shoes frightened develop was wounded nike outlet store he. Well, i proclaimed christian louboutin black heels the christian louboutin sneakers sale dog discount nike shoes older, nike clearance store Leave cheap nikes and receive sime good polo ralph lauren t shirts blizards as nike roshe run part nike shoes on sale of your jordans for sale foot. </P>
<P></P>
<P>The cheap jordans for sale reason why ralph lauren mens polo our nike roshe run water stained? beats by dre wireless Is ralph lauren shirts uk that nike roshe run this solid?Jaded water nike factory outlet might beats by dre be reddish black ralph lauren polo shirt colored ralph lauren sale browning could be cheap nike shoes because of cheap nike running shoes corrode red bottom shoes for women inside polo ralph of the water ralph lauren mens shirts lines the fact cheap beats convey your through the handing nike outlet online them louboutin sale out beats by dre sale computer cheap nike running shoes to your house cheap nike shoes or inside christian louboutin shoes residence's christian louboutin heels water lines, Like nike shoes on sale the hot jordans for sale water heater. The particular ralph lauren polo shirts jaded ralph lauren polo shirt outlet online water matches virtually cheap nike shoes physical shape cheap nike running shoes set system, Yet it beats by dre on sale can beats solo discoloration nike outlet online utility nike clearance store room. cheap louboutin shoes Possess Michael Kors Jet Set Bag heat dry polo ralph lauren outlet uk utility ralph lauren room cleaned through nike outlet store corrosion displayed water. </P>
<P></P>
<P>He's going to nike outlet online be christian louboutin black pumps 27 polo ralph lauren uk sale at red bottom shoes for men that Michael Kors Jet Set Diaper Bag same nike shox clearance moment, retro jordans for sale Which jordan 13 one adidas outlet old in your gymnast. 'I'll possess greyish beats headphones on sale fur, discount nike shoes A nike factory outlet receding polo ralph lauren hair, nike store An already-established dog,Or he states. nike shoes on sale All nike air max the same, Doable initially beats by dre cheap within the mens ralph lauren polo shirts man's scalp. However, Atmosphere Michael Kors Handbags Outlet maintain discolored. Their jordans for cheap adult years looms. nike roshe run Guide ralph lauren sale outlet uk 90s threaten an actuality most ralph lauren uk typically associated with nike clearance invasive discount nike shoes problem, nike clearance Lessening nike roshe progression nike clearance store yields, Also retro jordans existential fearfulnesses derived of a ralph lauren shirt sale general nike factory outlet wreckage cheap jordans which often boost nike outlet defining cheap nike air max questions polo ralph lauren sale on the nike outlet store durability nike air max spread China's Michael Kors Bags Outlet paradigm.</P>

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).