which fell to 4-5-0 on the road compared to its 8-3-0 mark at home

in Regeln und Informationen 19.09.2018 07:41
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Goals have been tough to come by lately for the Pittsburgh Penguins, especially for star forward Evgeni Malkin. Marquis Haynes Jersey . Malkin and the Pens offence will try to break out on Monday night as they play host to an Anaheim Ducks club hoping to avoid a winless road trip. The action can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7:30 pm et/4:30 pm pt. The Penguins have lost four of their last five games, held to just a single goal in each setback. They looked to have broken out on Friday night with a 4-1 win over Nashville, but fell right back into the loss column the following night with a 4-1 setback to New Jersey. Chris Kunitz had a goal and Marc-Andre Fleury gave up three goals on 21 shots for Pittsburgh, which fell to 4-5-0 on the road compared to its 8-3-0 mark at home. "We had our fair amount of chances, especially early on, we had some pretty good looks and didnt score," Pittsburgh captain Sidney Crosby said. "We have to find a way to bare down and get those goals." Crosby is tied for second in the league with 25 points, but has just one goal over his last 10 games. It has been worse for Malkin, who is mired in a career-worst 13-game drought without a goal. Malkin has a goal and four assists in six career meetings with the Ducks, who have lost the first three of their four-game road trip. That first two setbacks came in regulation before a 3-2 shootout defeat at the hands of Carolina on Friday. Corey Perry and Dustin Penner scored in regulation for Anaheim, while Viktor Fasth made 21 saves. "I think we played a really good game today," said Fasth, who had been out since Oct. 16 with a lower-body injury. "We basically just gave up 20 shots and had a lot of chances for us." Anaheim had gone 8-0-1 before its three-game slide and is 7-5-2 on the road this season. By comparison, the Ducks are 8-0-0 as the hosting club. Injuries and illness have plagued the Ducks as of late, but they saw encouraging events unfold Sunday. Forwards Matt Beleskey, Saku Koivu and Mathieu Perreault were all on the ice for practice, leaving the possibility of game action tonight for the trio. Perreault missed Fridays game with flu-like symptoms, while Beleskey has been limited to just two regular season games this season and none since Oct. 5 due to a broken thumb. Koivu has been out the past 10 games with a concussion suffered on Oct. 27. The Ducks have won their past two encounters with the Penguins, including a 2-1 victory in Pittsburgh on Feb. 15, 2012 in the most recent meeting. Anaheim snapped a four-game series road losing streak with the win, getting goals from Perry and Teemu Selanne as well as 25 saves by Jonas Hiller. Malkin went into that game having scored five goals with 10 points in his previous five games, but was held without a point. Hiller could get the start tonight and is 2-2-0 with a 3.02 goals against average in four career meetings with the Pens, while Fasth has never faced them. Fleury, who posted 27 saves in the most recent loss in this series, is 4-2-0 with a 2.52 GAA in six games against the Ducks. Panthers Jerseys Store . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Panthers Jerseys Online . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseys.com/ .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No.HOYLAKE, England -- Ernie Els hit a spectator in the face with his opening tee shot at the British Open on Thursday, shaking up the two-time champion for the rest of his first round at Royal Liverpool. The mans injury and Els subsequent triple-bogey 7 on the first hole were just the start of his problems. The Big Easy will have a big task trying to stick around for the weekend after carding a 7-over 79, including 42 on the front nine. Els said he was "quite rattled" after he realized the man, who he estimated was in his 60s, was bleeding profusely from a shot that Els said hit the spectator directly in the face. "There was blood everywhere," Els said. "It was like a bullet coming at him. I obviously felt pretty bad about it. It wasnt nice. I was trying to hit it left, and should have told the starters to move the people back on the left side, but I didnt do that." Els said he would make inquiries about the mans recovery. Tournament officials said the spectator was not seriously injured. On the first green, Els missed a bogey putt from about eight inches, bizarrely backhanded the subsequent foot-long putt just past the hole and tapped in for his triple bogey. "Yeah, I was kind of finished. I started to miss short puttts, it was just a nightmare," he said. Kendrick Norton Jersey. Els said he may have "put the jinx" on his playing partners -- defending champion Phil Mickelson shot 74, and Masters winner Bubba Watson had a 76. Watson said he felt Els was affected by the mans injury. "When we got to the green Ernie said he hit somebody right in the jaw and he said it wasnt good," Watson said. "And you could tell Ernie was shaken up by it. Youre not trying to hit a bad shot in, but when you hit somebody like that its not a good scene, and its very heart-breaking. Im not saying thats why he struggled on that hole, but Im pretty sure thats what it was." There was a bit of comic relief on the 18th where Els had to gently prod a frog away from the tee box with his driver, prompting a smile. Els won his British Open titles 10 years apart -- at Muirfield in 2002 and at Royal Lytham in 2012. He also has two U.S. Open trophies. Hes playing his 24th British Open, where he has seven top-five finishes, and has missed the cut just three times. That total could well be four after Friday. "I played the front nine in 7-over par, (on) a perfect day, and thats just unheard of," Els said. "Hopefully well get it tomorrow." Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).