Rossi said in a statement.I am very satisfied with this decision

in Regeln und Informationen 14.09.2018 08:53
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Valentino Rossi will race on until near his 40th birthday after signing a contract with Yamaha through the 2018 MotoGP season. Mike Pouncey Jersey . The 37-year-old, nine times a world champion since beginning his career in the 125cc class in 1996, rejoined the Japanese team in 2013 and finished runner-up in the championship to team-mate Jorge Lorenzo last year.Rossi kicks off the 2016 campaign in Qatar this weekend, aiming to repeat his 2015 win at Losail, and made the much-anticipated announcement about his future before qualifying. I am very happy to announce that Yamaha and I have extended our contract and will continue working together in MotoGP for the next two years, Rossi said in a statement.I am very satisfied with this decision, because it has always been my plan to compete in motorsports for as long as I can be competitive and find it enjoyable at the same time.Ever since I returned to Yamaha in 2013 I have felt like I am home again and this showed in the results. I get great enjoyment out of working with my crew and the rest of the Movistar Yamaha MotoGP team.Their support for me has known no limit and I want to thank them sincerely for that. Im feeling greatly motivated to keep riding my YZR-M1 for the best results possible, this year and the following two seasons.Yamaha Motor Racing managing director Lin Jarvis added: I believe the confirmation of the extension with Valentino will be music to the ears of Yamaha fans and MotoGP fans around the world. I cannot think of a better way to start a new season than for both parties to make this strong commitment. When Vale returned home in 2013 it was a decision for life. This new agreement confirms that Vale will indeed finish his motorcycle racing career with Yamaha. Before that however all Yamaha fans can enjoy three full seasons of exciting performances from the Doctor as he challenges to win his tenth world title. Kyzir White Jersey .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. Virgil Green Jersey .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No. http://www.losangeleschargersauthentic.com/derwin-james-chargers-jersey-c-72/ . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games.SYDNEY, N.S. - Adam Marsh scored twice — including the winner at 15:37 of the third period — to lift the Saint John Sea Dogs to a 6-5 victory over the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday.Thomas Chabot had a goal and an assist for the Sea Dogs (10-3-3), and Olivier LeBlanc, Matthew Highmore and Samuel Dove-McFalls also scored. Blade Mann-Dixon stopped 29 shots for the victory.Evgeny Svvechnikov led Cape Breton (7-9-2) with a hat trick, while Maxim Lazarev and Loik Leveille rounded out the Screaming Eagles offence. Caleb Sturgis Chargers Jersey. rancois Brassard started in net for Cape Breton, but was replaced after allowing all six goals in 43:44. Miguel Sullivan was perfect on 11 shots in relief. Saint John was 1 for 3 on the power play. The Screaming Eagles were successful on 2-of-6 chances with the man advantage. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).