As first-round losses go, this one was easier to take for Vasek Pospisil.

in Regeln und Informationen 08.09.2018 08:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

LONDON -- As first-round losses go, this one was easier to take for Vasek Pospisil. Tre Flowers Jersey . Playing at Wimbledon on his 24th birthday, the Vancouver player saved three match points before falling to Robin Haase 7-6 (8-6), 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Monday. Despite his loss, Pospisil was more than satisfied that the back pains which had made his life hell for the past six months have been fixed thanks to a diagnosis by a Prague doctor after months of uncertainty. Pain-free over the last two weeks, Pospisil said he now knows exactly what was bothering him and that the problem has become "completely manageable." Pospisil came to the All England Club after reaching the quarter-finals on grass last week in the Netherlands in his best career performance on the surface. "This was the first match of the year which felt normal," said the player who began to be bothered by his back in Chennai in early January. "Last week was the first week of the season in which I recognized myself on court in terms of competing. "I played quite well last week and today I just had a couple of mistakes and it didnt work out. "But this was definitely a normal match. Now I can focus on what I need to work on. Not playing much probably cost me today. My main goal now is to stay healthy and finally be able to work on improving my game." On the womens side, Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., was also eliminated, losing 6-1, 6-2 to Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. The No. 31 seed was beaten in a battle lasting one hour 38 minutes to leave his Wimbledon main draw record at a 2013 win and two defeats. Pospisil hammered over 21 aces against Haase and produced 58 winners to 44 for his opponent, but he converted on only one of five break points. The Canadian dropped the opening set in a tiebreaker and levelled by winning the second before Haase took the lead two sets to one as he broke in the final game of the third. Haase earned another break for a 3-1 lead in the fourth set but was unable to close it out immediately as Pospisil salvaged three match points in the ninth game. But a cross-court forehand winner gave Haase one more winning chance, which he took when Pospisils volley went low into the net. Pospisil and Haase and split two meetings last season with a win apiece. Pospisil was one of three Canadian men in the singles draw, where eighth seed Milos Ranoic of Thornhill, Ont., heads the effort. Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., earned a lucky loser spot in the 128-man draw. Cheap Seahawks Jerseys . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. http://www.authenticseahawksshopnfl.com/michael-dickson-jersey/ . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.With the NHLs free agent signing period a day away, a few NHL teams are getting set by dumping contracts. Calgary Flames defenceman Shane OBrien, Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Tim Gleason and New Jersey Devils blueliner Anton Volchenkov were all placed on waivers at Noon et on Monday for the purpose of buyouts. By letting OBrien go, the Flames save $2 million off their salary cap. OBrien had one year left left on his contract and was owed $2.2 million in actual salary. OBrien, who signed a three-year deal with the Colorado Avalanche in 2012, was picked up off waivers by tthe Flames in January. Rasheem Green Jersey. Gleason, who has $4 million left in each of the next two seasons will be a non-compliance buyout that will affect the Leafs salary cap over the next four seasons. Toronto sent John-Michael Liles and the rights to prospect Dennis Robertson to the Carolina Hurricanes for Gleason on January 1. The move came one day after the club signed captain Dion Phaneuf to a seven-year extension. The Devils will clear $4.25 million in cap space each of the next two seasons by using their second and final compliance buyout on Volchenkov. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12970 Themen und 14829 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).