The rebuilding Brooklyn

in FanArts 06.09.2018 09:08
von hongwei28 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

During the Scouting Combine earlier this year Prince Amukamara Jersey , Packers head coach Mike McCarthy said that “two most important abilities [for a player] in all this is availability and accountability” while noting that running back Ty Montgomery‘s biggest stumbling block has been availability.

Montgomery missed 10 games and the playoffs with an ankle injury in 2015 and missed eight games with rib and wrist injuries last year, which illustrates the point McCarthy was making. It’s something that Montgomery knows needs to change if he’s going to realize his full potential as an NFL player.

“I know that I can be a really good football player; I just need to stay healthy,” Montgomery said Tyler Kroft Jersey , via ESPN.com. “It’s something I haven’t been able to do my rookie season and last season. Two seasons before that, I wasn’t playing for almost half the season. I’m looking forward to getting one full healthy season under my belt. That’ll tell.”

Montgomery has been in Green Bay working with the Packers training staff this offseason and McCarthy said you can expect a “bigger, stronger” player than in past seasons. McCarthy has also committed to Montgomery as a running back Jamie Collins Jersey , although he noted the flexibility that Montgomery provides the offense as a converted wide receiver.

If, of course, he’s healthy enough to take advantage of those multi-positional skills.

Detroit Lions running back LeGarrette Blount returned to training camp a day after walking off the field during practice.

Blount declined interview requests Monday.

The Lions are counting on the 31-year-old Blount to help improve their running game DeMarcus Ware Jersey , which has ranked among the NFL's worst in recent years.

He helped Philadelphia and New England win the past two Super Bowls. Blount ran for 1,927 yards and 20 touchdowns over the previous two seasons.

Safety Tavon Wilson attended practice, but was not in pads with his teammates. It was not clear why Wilson was held out of drills. Defensive lineman Da'Shawn Hand left the field with his right knee wrapped in ice.

Detroit has its first day off during training camp Tuesday.

Jameer Nelson Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).