as a member of the P

in Regeln und Informationen 05.09.2018 08:38
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Patriots coach Bill Belichick says the team has "moved on" following the announcement of Julian Edelman's four-game suspension this upcoming season for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.

Belichick expressed disappointment Wednesday T.J. Lang Jersey , adding his focus now is to do the best with the players he has. Edelman can practice this preseason and Belichick said he has had a good attitude since arriving early for training camp, which begins Thursday.

The 32-year-old receiver missed the entire 2017 season with a torn right anterior cruciate ligament. Edelman will miss a home game against Houston, trips to Jacksonville and Detroit Sam Hubbard Jersey , plus a home game against Miami.

He will be eligible to return to the Patriots' active roster on Oct. 1, enabling him to make his 2018 debut Oct. 4 against Indianapolis.

Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis backed away from plans to retire after the 2018 season this spring and said in June that he is “very open to the possibility” of playing another year in 2019.

As it turns out, Davis is wide open to the possibility and he’d like to continue as a member of the Panthers. Davis said on Monday that he will be back in 2019 “if the team is willing to have me back.” Davis went on to explain that the four-game suspension he’ll serve to start the year is a major factor in his decision.

“I look at the way things transpired this offseason and think back to Rico Gathers Jersey , really, my legacy and the things that I’ve been able to do as a football player,” Davis said Trey Hopkins Jersey , via the team’s website. “I don’t want to leave on a sour note. You never want to walk away from the game knowing that you served a four-game suspension. That’s my mindset right now.”

Davis is not under contract for the 2019 season, but his long history with the organization likely means that a healthy and effective 2018 season would probably pave the way for at least one more year in a Panthers uniform.
George King Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).