Leicesters nerves will be jangling but, despite Jamie Vardys suspension, they will find a way to claim three points against Swan

in Regeln und Informationen 29.08.2018 08:38
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Leicesters nerves will be jangling but, despite Jamie Vardys suspension, they will find a way to claim three points against Swansea, says Jamie Redknapp. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys ... Leicester are in unchartered territory.Jamie Vardy has been their top scorer and their talisman this season. Hes played every league game and fired them to the top of the table with 22 goals. His suspension for this weekends game with Swansea is a massive blow. And the truth is, we dont know how Leicester are going to adjust.Their ability to soak up pressure and hit teams on the break is something theyve mastered this year. And hes been central to that success, with his pace unsettling the opposition. Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy (left) remonstrated with the referee against West Ham Boss Claudio Ranieri has options. He could bring in Jeff Schlupp or the pacey Demarai Gray. Or he could play Leonardo Ulloa or even Riyad Mahrez off Shinji Okazaki.But whoever he picks, it may be that Leicester need to play a bit more football on Sunday and move up the pitch in stages, rather than in the direct way they have previously. They might have to be a little bit more patient in their build-up. Options without Vardy With Jamie Vardy suspended, we look at Leicesters other attacking options But its not the end of the world for them. Vardys been playing so well but I still think its something they can cope with for this Swansea game.They will miss him more for the away game at Manchester United, should his ban be extended, because its in those games where hes been so effective on the break.Vardys suspension follows Leicesters dramatic 2-2 draw with West Ham. After five straight wins, we cant say that result is a blip. But its a nerve-jangler. Its like in the Grand National when a horse is going well and then it hits a fence. You dont know how the horse is going to react when they get to the next fence. This is life-changing. This is history in the making. How can Leicesters players not be nervous? Im nervous for them! Jamie Redknapp What will the reaction be from Leicester this weekend? I keep hearing people say: What have they got to be nervous about because theyve already achieved so much. But of course theyre going to be nervous. This is life-changing. This is history in the making. How can they not be nervous? Im nervous for them!If they dont win the league from here, theyll regret it forever because a lot of these players will never get the chance to win the Premier League again. Long-ball Leicester? Only two teams in Europe have played a higher percentage of long balls than Leicester Tottenham, on the other hand, look like they could play forever. They look like they could wipe the floor with every team they play at the moment - and thats the scary part of it for Leicester.Spurs are breathing down their necks and Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Mousa Dembele and Toby Alderweireld are playing like its August and theyre full of energy. They look like theyre enjoying the chase. Claudio Ranieri has urged his players to step up and impress in the absence of Jamie Vardy following his suspension this weekend. That makes Ranieris job very important but, like his players, we dont know how hes going to react to this situation, either. Hes never won a top-flight title before. Its not like Sir Alex Ferguson when he was playing mind games.Ranieri deep down must be thinking: Ive always been a nearly man. This is my chance to ram it down the throat of everyone who said I wasnt a good manager. This is his opportunity and that brings nerves and pressure.Its not just the whole country focussing on this - sports fans across the world are talking about this. Its unprecedented. And while the Leicester coaching staff will try to keep training fun and fresh this week, when the players go home and turn on Sky Sports News or pick up a paper, theyll start feeling the pressure. They cant hide from the enormity of what theyre doing.And they cant hide from the fact they need to bounce back from that West Ham result with a statement against Swansea. Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea follow for Leicester. Tricky tests.If they dont win this one, Id make Tottenham favourites for the title. Thats how much is riding on it.Swansea got beaten 3-0 last week and they cant be as bad as that again, and the Vardy suspension is terrible timing. But I think Leicester will come up with the response they need. Watch Leicester v Swansea live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 4pm on Sunday Also See: Thierrys title race verdict Ranieri gunning for glory Options without Vardy? Vardy accepts FA charge Lamar Jackson Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-John-Brown-Ravens-Jersey/ .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night.DENVER -- The Boston Bruins became the first NHL team to clinch a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs. And they did it by refusing to get ahead of themselves. Patrice Bergeron and Carl Soderberg each had a goal, Chad Johnson stopped 31 shots for his third career shutout, and the Bruins beat the Colorado Avalanche 2-0 on Friday night for their 11th win in a row. "We dont really worry about how many weve won or who were playing in one day or two days," Johnson said. "We just worry about whos next. Thats sort of where our mindset is. Just staying in the moment, I think, is the biggest key to our success right now." Boston defenceman Zdeno Chara said clinching a post-season berth wont alter that mindset. "We still have to play our hockey, really focusing on the little details going into the playoffs, and not getting satisfied and complacent," he said. "We just still have to push our team to the best, maximum results." Johnson was at the centre of their latest success, which pushed their point total to 101, the 21st time the team has reached the 100-point threshold. "He made some saves that helped us a lot," Boston defenceman Dougie Hamilton said. "I thought he played really well." Colorado pulled goalie Semyon Varlamov for an extra attacker with five minutes remaining but couldnt avert its first shoutout of the season. The Avalanche had scored at least once in 80 straight games since their previous shutout last April 6 at Phoenix. "They slowed us down and they did a good job," Colorados Matt Duchene said of Boston. "We hadnt been shut out all year. Usually, it happens against great teams." Colorado, which handed Boston its only shutout of the season on Oct. 10, was the last NHL team to be blanked this season. "I thought our play was very positive," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy saidd. Robert Griffin III Ravens Jersey. "We had a lot of good chances early on. Except for maybe the first six or seven minutes of the start of the third, I thought we played better than them. Their goalie played really well. He made some great saves." Johnson turned away a flurry of shots in the final minutes and delivered two key saves in the second period, using his glove to stop Nathan MacKinnons shot on a breakaway and stuffing Jan Hejdas shot from up close with his upper body. "They had some good chances there in the second, and I just tried to be in position and make the saves when I thought I could," said Johnson, who improved to 10-0-1 in his last 11 starts, a career-best point streak that includes a pair of shutouts. With the Bruins on the power play, Loui Eriksson passed to Soderberg in the lower right circle for a wrist shot into the upper corner of the net on Varlamovs stick side. That made it 2-0 at 13:11 of the second period. Boston also struck in the first. Bergeron slipped through Colorados defence, taking a pass from Hamilton in the slot and firing a shot that Varlamov stopped. But the rebound trickled out, and Bergeron knocked the loose puck back into the net at 5:12. "He made a good play to go to the net. I just put it in to him," Hamilton said. "He hit him right in the chest and he had a good finish off of that. I was pretty happy to have that there." NOTES: The Bruins win streak is the longest since a 13-game run in the 1970-71 season. ... Avs C John Mitchell sat out for a second time after leaving Tuesdays game at Montreal with a back injury. He remains day to day. ... Colorado D Erik Johnson turned 26 on Friday. ... Boston hasnt lost since a 4-2 defeat to Washington on March 1. ... The Bruins have also won their last six road games and earned a point in their past 13 (10-0-3). ... Boston has won its last three games in Denver. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).