he lead had grown

in Regeln und Informationen 24.08.2018 07:55
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Toronto Argonauts have extended backup quarterback Trevor Harriss contract through next season. Authentic Lions Jerseys Online . Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown. "Trevor has been a competitor since he joined our club prior to the 2012 season, and we have been very happy with his development as a professional," Argos general manager Jim Barker said in a release. "We are glad he will remain with our team into the future." The Ohio native played four seasons (2006-09) at Edinboro University. Following college, Harris spent time with the NFLs Jacksonville Jaguars as well as teams in the AFL and UFL. Supply Lions Jerseys . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Lions Jerseys Free Shipping . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. http://www.cheaplionsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-kerryon-johnson-jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers.LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Perry Ellis scored 21 points, freshman Joel Embiid had 16 points and 13 rebounds in a breakout performance, and No. 2 Kansas used a big late run to bury Iona 86-66 on Tuesday night. Andrew Wiggins added 13 points and Naadir Tharpe had 10 assists for the Jayhawks (3-0), who got off to a sluggish start after their high-profile triumph over Duke last week. "I dont think I played good because (my father) was there," Embiid said. "I just felt more confident, and Coach always gives me his trust, so I just felt more confident." Embiid grew up playing volleyball in Yaounde, Cameroon, and didnt start playing basketball until he attended a camp run by the Sacramento Kings Luc Mbah a Moute, who hails from the same town. Embiid was 16 years old, but his athleticism made him a natural. He wound up at The Rock School in Gainesville, Fla., to pursue his basketball career, and quickly developed into a five-star talent. Kansas coach Bill Self was on him early, recruiting the blossoming Embiid to the school that produced Wilt Chamberlain. "Hell look good some days, he wont look as good some days," Self said, "but hes smart. He gets it. Hes figuring things out all the time. Im real pleased with his development." The Gaels (1-2), using a maddening 2-2-1 zone and pouring in 3-pointers, managed to hang within single digits until midway through the second half. Thats when Kansas went on a 19-4 surge fueled by its freshmen to finally put the game away. "Our kids came out and competed their hearts out and did their best all night," Iona coach Tim Cluess said. "It gives us a lot of measuring sticks for the rest of the season." A.J. English scored 21 points for Iona, and David Laury added 13 points and nine rebounds before fouling out. Sean Armand added 14 points, hitting three 3-pointers to move within three of matching the schools career record of 263. While the Gaels shot the ball well, they had no answer inside for Ellis and Embiid. The 6-foot-8 Ellis scored on a variety of nifty spin moves and soft floaters in the lane, while Embiid used his massivve size advantage to go 7 for 7 from the field. Cheap Tyrell Crosby Jersey. Much to the delight of his father, Thomas Embiid. "It was the first time weve met him in person," Self said. "Thats the first basketball game hes ever seen. Hell be here til Saturday or Sunday, so itll be good to see Joel play again. But it has to be cool, youve come over here and your first experience is Allen Fieldhouse." After allowing the Blue Devils to shoot better than 50 per cent last week in Chicago, Kansas again struggled on defence. The Gaels pumped in six 3-pointers in the first half and shot 45 per cent from the field in closing to within 41-36 at the break. In fact, the Jayhawks might have found themselves behind to the MAAC school if not for the play of Ellis, who was 6 of 8 from the field and scored 13 points in the opening half. "I feel a lot more confident," Ellis said, "just trusting myself now." The Gaels kept within striking distance with their perimeter shooting early in the second half, much to the chagrin of Self, who kept burning timeouts. But once the outside shots stopped dropping, the Jayhawks were able to start running -- and use their superior athleticism. Tharpe served as the conductor orchestrating the Kansas offence, delivering crisp passes to set up easy baskets. The sophomore guard threw a pretty alley-oop pass to Wiggins to start the second half, and then tossed up another to Embiid on the next possession. Kansas finally buried the Gaels with its big run later in the half. Embiid and Ellis did most of the work, but the highlight came when Tharpe threw up another lob -- this time to 5-foot-11 freshman Frank Mason, who showed enough hops to slam it down. By the time Wayne Selden, another of the Jayhawks sensational freshmen, scored on a nifty reverse layup with just over 4 minutes to play, the lead had grown to 80-59. "Of course, watching Kansas for plenty of years, thats what they do," English said. "Their whole team is great. I know they have a lot of freshmen, but I feel like one through however many players they have, the whole team is great." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).