The NFL Players Association confirmed Wednesday

in Regeln und Informationen 22.08.2018 09:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey .com) - A rare Saturday matinee and a trip to American Airlines Center wasnt enough to slow down the best team in basketball. Three Warriors scored 20-plus points for the first time this season and Golden State extended its franchise-best win streak to 15 with a wire-to-wire 105-98 road victory over the Dallas Mavericks. Steph Curry scored a game-high 29 points, Klay Thompson had 25 and Draymond Green netted 20 for the Warriors, who last had three players drop 20 points or more on April 1, 2013, in a 122-120 win over the Mavs. 15 wins in a row, its hard to fathom, said Thompson. This is a special group. The Warriors improved to 20-2 on the season. They havent lost since Nov. 11. Monta Ellis led Dallas with 24 points and Dirk Nowitzki had 23. Richard Jefferson, in his first start of the season, added 13 points and 13 rebounds. I love Jefferson, I love the way he plays, offered Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle. He plays with a lot of force. The 3s were falling early for Golden State. Thompson hit a pair and Curry drained a stepback to help the Warriors to a 15-5 lead less than four minutes in. The lead kept growing, with Curry following his deep 3 with a no-look pass to Shaun Livingston for a layup that pushed the spread to 30-13. Curry put the finishing touches on a dominant first quarter with an acrobatic lefty layup in transition and a corner 3 with under a minute to play. His stepback 3-point try at the buzzer missed short, but he still dropped 13 and the Warriors led 39-18. Weve got to be all there from the very beginning until the very end, said Carlisle. The first quarter did us in. The lead grew to 28 before a mini rally late in the half had Dallas within 22, 66-44, at halftime. An 11-1 Dallas run made things interesting early in the third. Tyson Chandlers alley-oop from Ellis near the midpoint of the period had Dallas within 13 before a 3 1/2 minute scoring drought plagued the hosts. Green made five free throws and Curry got a runner to fall as Golden State restored its 20-point lead. The Warriors went cold late in the game, and Brandan Wright scored seven of Dallas points during a 11-0 run that made it 100-92. After Thompson made two free throws, Ellis hit a 3 and Dallas was within seven. But it was too little too late. Currys free throws with 39 seconds left proceeded a Jae Crowder missed 3-pointer, as the Warriors held on. Game Notes Golden State is the 12th team in NBA history to start 20-2 and first since the 2008-09 Celtics ... The Warriors have held every opponent under 50 percent shooting this season ... Green had one 20-point game in his first two NBA seasons. He has five already in 2014-15 ... Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons missed the game with lower back soreness ... Dallas shot 5-for-25 from behind the arc. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. Custom Falcons Jerseys . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore.com/authentic-justin-bethel-falcons-jersey/ . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. PHOENIX -- When Karrie Webb was asked about the all the good young players on the LPGA Tour, the questioner noted that Lydia Ko was 16 and Jessica Korda 21. "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. "I didnt expect to be sitting here at the start of the day," Webb said. "Even, actually, when I finished the day, I didnt expect to be sitting here. So I feel a little bit lucky, I guess, to be sitting here. But it doesnt make it feel any less special." She took the lead with a course-record 9-under 63, then waited 90 minutes to see if anyone could catch her. No one did. "I thought best-case scenario I was in a playoff," Webb said. Webb is close friends with founding player Louise Suggs and has a deep appreciation for the 13 women who started the LPGA Tour in 1950. "Its a very special event," Webb said. For the second time in the event, Webb overcame a six-stroke deficit in the final round. In 2011 in the inaugural tournament, she finished with a 66 for a one-stroke victory. "I just love the feeling of this event," Webb said. Webb donated $50,000 of her $225,000 check, giving $25,000 each to LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and "The Founders" documentary movie. She did an interview for the film this week and learned that only about 10 per cent of the necessary money had been raised to complete the project. "I was just standing on the 18th green when Mike (Whan, LPGA Tour commissioner) was introducing me, and it just came to me that, You know, I would love to be a part of that movie being produced." Webb talked Friday night with the 90-year-old Suggs, a fixture at the tournament the last three years but unable to make it this year. "She told me that I had to go out and shoot 64 yesterday, which I let her down and I didnt do that," Webb said. "So, I made it up to her today." She certainly did. Webb had 10 birdies and a bogey, playing the back nine in 6-uunder 30. Ito Smith Jersey. She birdied five of the last six holes, making a birdie with a 20-footer on the par-4 18th to finish at 19-under 269. "I definitely putted probably the best I have all week," Webb said. "Worked on a few things last night and really got the ball rolling on the back nine." Webb also rallied to win the Womens Australian Open last month and has 41 LPGA Tour victories to match founding player Babe Zaharias for 10th place. Ko, the third-round leader, parred the final three holes to finish a stroke back along with 2013 winner Stacy Lewis, Azahara Munoz, Amy Yang and Mirim Lee. The 16-year-old Ko shot 70. She had a three-stroke lead after birdieing Nos. 2-5, slipped back with bogeys on Nos. 6, 9 and 11 and pulled within one with a birdie on the par-5 15th. "I tried to get myself together," Ko said. "I made some bogeys at the wrong time, which wasnt ideal, but I tried my best until the last." Munoz and Yang, playing together in the third-to-last group, missed long birdie putts on 18 and each shot 67. Lee shot 69 in the next group, also missing a long birdie try. That left Ko -- and her 25-foot try on the last was just short and right. "I played really well overall, so Im just going to take the positive out of it," Ko said. Lewis birdied the final two holes for a 66. "It was just really nice to hit the shots and make the putts at the end," Lewis said. "Seeing putts go in always helps going into the next couple of weeks." DIVOTS: Korda, playing with Ko in the last group, had a quadruple-bogey 8 on the par-4 seventh after hitting her approach into the desert, then played the final 11 holes in 5 under to tie for seventh at 17 under. The Bahamas winner shot 70. ... Hee-Won Han also matched the course record with a 63 to tie for 15th at 14 under. Playing in the ninth group of the day, she holed a sand wedge for eagle on No. 7. Ai Miyazato set the course record last year and Cristie Kerr matched it Saturday. Kerr finished with a 67 to tie for 10th at 16 under. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park closed with a 67 to tie for 10th. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).