Scottish cruiserweight star Noam Dar made his WWE Raw debut in front of a raucous

in Regeln und Informationen 17.08.2018 07:38
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Scottish cruiserweight star Noam Dar made his WWE Raw debut in front of a raucous Glasgow crowd on Monday night. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys . Dar, 23, received a deafening reception inside The SSE Hydro as he made his way to the ring to team with Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick against Rich Swann and Sin Cara. The Scot grapples with Rich Swann in Glasgow The Israeli-born, Ayr-raised wrestler impressed with a flurry of European uppercuts, a dropkick and a side suplex but ended up on the losing side when Swann caught Kendrick in a roll-up pin. Kendrick blamed Dar for the defeat and attacked him post-match but the fan favourite replied with a running kick to send the veteran scarpering. Dar blasted Brian Kendrick with a running kick Dar cut a delighted figure when chatting to WWE.com after his bout and thanked fellow WWE star, Irishman Finn Balor, for helping him make it to Monday nights.To debut for WWE in any circumstance is overwhelming but the fact I got to do it in my home country and on Raw was exactly how I want to get stuff going, said Dar. This is just the tailgate for things to come in the future.Everyone knows me and the Demon King [Finn Balor] are very good friends - I would not be in the position I am in in without the assistance he has given me over the years. Dar says Finn Balor (pictured) has been a huge influence To receive a text from him just before I went out showed I now have his respect as a peer as well as a friend and that means the world to me.I am excited for him to come back [from his shoulder injury] so we can run Raw together.Dar reached the quarter-finals of WWEs Cruiserweight Classic tournament over the summer before he was beaten via submission by Englands Zack Sabre Jr. Dar reached the last-eight of the Cruiserweight Classic The Brit has won a host of titles on UK soil, including the Preston City Cruiserweight and Heavyweight Championships and the One Pro Wrestling Openweight Championship.Dar is also a huge fan of Oasis - his ring music was previously the song Morning Glory, while he had his finisher named Champagne Superkneebar after the hit track Champagne Supernova.Catch Dar on WWE Raw, every Monday on Sky Sports 5. Live WWE: Late Night - Raw November 15, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: WWE Raw - Rollins joins team red WWE on Sky Sports Follow @SkySportsWWE WWE news Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. Zach Werenski Jersey . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-joonas-korpisalo-blue-jackets-jersey/ . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. LONDON, Ont. -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Val-dOr didnt have a full tank mentally or physically in a 1-0 win over the host London Knights to kick off the tournament. Theyd won the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League title in a Game 7 on Tuesday in Baie-Comeau, Que. But Bibeaus heroics allow the Foreurs to rest on that important first win of the tournament for two days before facing the Ontario Hockey Leagues Guelph Storm on Monday. "It really was Bibeau who made the difference tonight," Foreurs forward Anthony Mantha said. "Winning this game gives us a little break, gives us two days off and we come back strong on Monday. Its just a confidence-builder for our team in general." Mantha, a first-round draft pick of the Detroit Red Wings, scored in the first period for his 82nd goal in as many games for the Foreurs this season. Among Bibeaus pivotal saves was getting his blocker on a penalty-shot attempt by London forward Bo Horvat early in the third period and stopping Knights captain Chris Tierney on a breakaway in the first. The Toronto Maple Leafs prospect faced an average of 40 shots a game in the final four games of the QMJHL final series against the Drakkar, which set him up for Fridays performance. "In the last couple of weeks I was used to receiving lots of shots, so I think I was just ready and I was just trying to give the team a chance to win tonight," Bibeau said. "We wanted to get the first win as quick as possible." The Memorial Cup has been awarded to Canadian junior hockey champions since 1919 in memory of those who died in the First World War. The tournament includes the Ontario, Western and Quebec champions as well as the host team. The Western Hockey League champion Edmonton Oil Kings face the OHLs Storm on Saturday. The team with the best record after the preliminary round earns a bye to the final May 25. The second- and third-place teams meet in the semifinal May 23. If two teams are tied for third, a tiebreaker game is played. The Foreurs guaranteed themselves at least a tiebreaker game with their win Friday. This years tournament opener featured the least-rested team against a hockey club playing its first game in five weeks. The Knights were eliminated in the second round of playoffs by Guelph on April 11. The hosts Knights held the Foreurs scoreless on a pair of two-man advantages in the first twwo periods and outshot them 51-28. Scott Harrington Jersey. London goaltender Anthony Stolarz played his first game in over seven weeks because of an eight-game suspension in the post-season. Stolarz played well in stopping all but one shot in front of a capacity crowd at Budweiser Gardens. The weary Foreurs sometimes reached for a pass instead of skating for the puck. "We need to play a little bit better defensively," head coach Mario Durocher said. "I think at one point we were mentally tired and we started to run all over in our defensive zone." London was one of three teams who scored over 300 goals in the OHL this season. But the Knights didnt recover their scoring touch despite three power-play chances, the penalty-shot opportunity and pulling Stolarz for an extra attacker with almost two minutes to go. London also shot the puck wide of the net several times when they had a shooting lane. "Its definitely a critical moment and Im definitely kicking myself for not scoring on that," Horvat said of his penalty-shot attempt. "Theres not much you can do about it now. Learn from it and not dwell on the past. "Yeah, missed nets. We probably had 10 missed nets. I think we could have had 60 shots. Maybe thats something we have to start thinking about and starting burying out chances." The Knights face the Oil Kings in their next game Sunday. This is Londons third straight trip to the Memorial Cup after winning the OHL championship the previous two years. The Knights lost to Shawinigan in overtime in the 2012 final and were eliminated in last years semifinal by the Portland Winterhawks in Saskatoon. Bibeau, a 20-year-old from Victoriaville, almost had a goaltenders worst nightmare in the first period. While waiting for the puck to drop for a faceoff at the far end of Budweiser Gardens, he looked up at the scoreboard a little too long and looked down just in time to close his legs on the puck. "The 200-foot (save) was easy. It was just me. I wasnt ready," Bibeau said. "I saw the puck at the last second. It was an easy save, but a key save I think." Mantha, six foot five and 204 pounds, swooped from Stolarzs left and tucked the puck under the Knights goaltender on his stick side at 16:20 of the first period. The game was scheduled for 7 p.m., but the puck dropped 34 minutes later because of pre-game ceremonies that included the song "Highway of Heroes" by The Trews. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).