When Kobe Bryant stays home to rest, the Los

in Regeln und Informationen 16.08.2018 04:47
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey . - When Kobe Bryant stays home to rest, the Los Angeles Lakers must play a different game to compete. With balanced scoring, relentless rebounding and an unlikely contribution from a newcomer, they got the formula exactly right against the slumping Orlando Magic.Jeremy Lin scored 18 points, Carlos Boozer added 12 points and 14 rebounds, and the Lakers beat the Magic 101-84 on Friday night.Rookie Tarik Black had all of his career-high 14 points and nine rebounds in the second half for the Lakers, who won for the second time in their five games this season when coach Byron Scott chooses to rest the 36-year-old Bryant.Bryant wasnt at Staples Center to watch his teammates steady effort in finishing off the Magic. He also sat out three games last month, and he missed Mondays game in Portland.We try to bring more energy when hes out, play more up-tempo, said Nick Young, who had nine points.They had plenty of energy, maintaining a lead throughout the final 45 minutes. They finished off Orlando with a 12-2 run midway through the fourth quarter, highlighted by three straight baskets from Boozer.I just saw us being much more aggressive than we were the last game, much more physical, Lakers coach Byron Scott said, referring to their blowout loss to the Clippers two nights ago. (We) quit assuming every shot is going in.Victor Oladipo scored 17 points and Tobias Harris added 15 despite spraining his left ankle for the Magic, who have lost five straight for the first time this season.Its real frustrating, Harris said. I know its tough for us to score out there. I cant really pinpoint what it is.Former USC star Nikola Vucevic had 14 points and 11 rebounds. But Orlando was outrebounded 60-36, including 31-16 in the second half, leaving coach Jacque Vaughn a bit steamed.I dont know how you gauge effort, Vaughn said. If Tarik Black is rebounding the basketball with a ferocious tenacity, then I guess he has great effort, (but) youve got to take some responsibility. It starts with looking at the mirror. So that will be us.Los Angeles got an eye-catching performance from Black, the big man recently acquired off waivers from Houston. After sitting out the first half, Black made all four of his shots and his first six free throws, exciting the Staples Center crowd with his energy and persistence on the boards.We had everybody hitting the boards today, and its contagious on this team, Black said.Lin led the Lakers steady effort down the stretch, scoring eight points in the fourth quarter. Ryan Kelly added 13 points and eight rebounds, and Jordan Hill had 11 points and nine boards.TIP-INSMagic: The team will re-evaluate Harris ankle on Saturday. He is the Magics leading scorer with 18.1 points per game. ... Vaughn is a Los Angeles-area native who grew up rooting for the Lakers championship teams of the 1980s. Before the game, he rattled off the uniform numbers of the starters, including No. 4, Byron Scott. ... Channing Frye played despite an injured right arm, scoring six points.Lakers: Lin blocked a shot by 7-footer Dewayne Dedmon in the first quarter. ... The Lakers held a pregame moment of silence for Alina Kupchak, the 15-year-old daughter of Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, who died earlier this week after a lengthy illness. ... Starting forward Wesley Johnson missed his third straight game with a strained right hip flexor.BOARD BLOWOUTThe Lakers 24-rebound advantage was their biggest of the season. Boozer and Black outboarded the Magic by themselves in the second half, 18-16.SLUMPING SWAGGYYoung had his fourth straight rough shooting game, going 2 for 13. The Lakers top reserve and offensive energy source missed all six of his 3-point attempts. He is just 13 for 53 in his last four games. Scott suggested Young should come in early to get up more shots, but Young politely disagreed. Im going to stick to being the whole Swaggy P dude, and continue to shoot, he said. At least Young has made 25 consecutive free throws.UP NEXT:Magic: At Portland on Saturday.Lakers: Host Portland on Sunday. Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey . Carey Price made 27 saves for Montreal (30-21-6) for his fourth shutout of the year and second in four games. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadiens. Reto Berra stopped 25 shots for Calgary (21-28-7). Lukas Sedlak Jersey . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-boone-jenner-blue-jackets-jersey/ . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center.The Toronto Raptors will look to avoid a 2-0 series deficit in their first-round Eastern Conference match-up when they welcome the Brooklyn Nets to the Air Canada Centre for Game 2 tonight. The Nets captured the first game of the series 94-87 on Saturday. The action can be seen live on TSN, TSN GO and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto NOW. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored a game-high 24 points and Kevin Garnett grabbed eight boards for the Nets, as the visitors claimed the opening game of the best-of-seven series. Kyle Lowry led the way for the home team, as he poured in 22 points in a team high 44 minutes and Jonas Valanciunas delivered a 17 point, 18 rebound performance in his playoff debut in the losing cause. Raptors All-Star DeMar DeRozan struggled in his first playoff game, scoring 14 points off 3-for-13 shooting from the floor, including an 0-4 from behind the three point line. "I think with as much energy was going on, it felt like things were going faster than they were," said DeRozan, "I dont need a whole other playoff round to get ready for it. I watched a lot of film. I understand. Im definitely not going to make the same mistakes twice. Its adjustments." Raptors head coach Dwane Casey knows his team needs come out on top of their second home game before the series shifts to Brooklyn. "Its important we win," said Casey. "Going down 0-2 is very difficult to come out of. Must win? I dont think that means were done (if we lose). We want to win but we still have games to be played. IIt would make it very difficult. Seth Jones Jersey. I wouldnt say its dire. Its tough, but its not over with if (we lose).” As for the mental state of his squad, Casey believes with the first game out of the way his team will be more composed and ready to rise to the level of their competition. "Were disappointed but were anxious to get a second chance at it," said Casey. "I think the second time around well get the first game jitters away, out of us. We know were fighting a veteran, crusty team thats been there before. We worked on some things, made some adjustments in certain situations that we know we can do better." Greivis Vasquez, who scored 18 points and added 8 assists for the Raptors in Game 1, does not believe the importance of the game will get to him or his teammates. "We dont feel pressure, man, at all," said Vasquez. "We feel like the first game, we were anxious. I havent been in the playoffs in two years. A couple of guys have been in the playoffs, too, but havent been out there in a couple years." Nets forward Paul Pierce, who had a 15 point performance in Game 1, said following the game that he thrives in tough moments on the road. "I really feed off the emotions of the crowd, especially on the road,” said Pierce. “I think its more gratifying than winning at home, I love those moments." Only 16 of 255 teams in NBA history have ever comeback from an 0-2 deficit to capture a seven-game series. With files from TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).