Markieff Morris scored a career-high 35

in Regeln und Informationen 16.08.2018 04:46
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork. John Brown Ravens Jersey .com) - Markieff Morris scored a career-high 35 points and the Phoenix Suns held on to beat LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers 107-100 on Tuesday night. James had 33 points in under 37 minutes after missing the previous two weeks because of back and knee injuries. He had 12 points in the fourth quarter to help the Cavs come back from 19 down in the third and take the lead four times in the last 7 1/2 minutes. But the Suns took the lead for good on two Eric Bledsoe free throws with 3:31 remaining and P.J. Tucker made two hustle plays that led to four consecutive free throws down the stretch to help them hang on. Goran Dragic added 18 points for the Suns, who started an eight-game homestand by snapping a two-game losing streak. Alex Len had 13 points and 10 rebounds, Bledsoe scored 12 and Tucker added 10 points in the win. Tucker crashed into the lane for an offensive rebound after Morris missed from the left corner in the final minute. There was no way I wasnt getting that one, he said. He was fouled hard, but made both free throws for a 105-100 Suns lead with 26.7 seconds remaining. After James missed a 3-pointer at the other end, Morris won a jump ball and Tucker tracked it down near the sideline. He was fouled and made both shots again with 18.1 ticks left, giving Phoenix its final margin of victory. Its one of those games where every possession counts, said Tucker. James return from a strained back and sore knee didnt shake the Cavs from their funk. They went 1-7 without the four-time MVP in the lineup and dropped a sixth game in a row upon his return, falling below .500 (19-20) for the first time since losing their 13th game of the season on Nov. 24. James was 11-of-18 from the field, including 3-for-8 on 3-pointers. He made eight of his 13 free throws and had seven rebounds and five assists. He said he thought hed run out of gas, but ended up feeling better than he did two weeks ago before his injuries. Yesterday at practice my lungs were burning and I guess I was able to get my second wind today, said James. I couldnt make those moves two weeks ago. To come back and feel the way I like to feel was pretty cool. J.R. Smith made his biggest contribution since the Cavs acquired him from New York last week, knocking down eight 3-pointers and pouring in 29 points. But Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving scored just nine points each, going a combined 7- for-25 from the field. Morris scored 12 of his 35 points in the first quarter and the Suns led by as many as nine. He had four points in the second, helping them to a 59-51 edge at halftime. The Suns shot better than 56 percent in the third quarter and went up by as many as 19 after a 15-4 run despite Smiths 15 points for Cleveland in the frame. Game Notes Morris previous career high was 30 in a 118-114 win in Boston on Nov. 17 ... The Cavs will finish a five-game road trip in Los Angeles against the Lakers and Clippers on Thursday and Friday ... The Suns host Minnesota on Friday. Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Michael-Crabtree-Ravens-Jersey/ .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets rewarded starting goaltender and pending restricted free agent Sergei Bobrovsky with a four-year contract extension on Friday.LONDON - Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has been charged by the English Football Association for verbally abusing a spectator during a Premier League game.The FA says on Thursday that Pearson is alleged to have used abusive and/or insulting words toward a fan during the 3-1 loss to Liverpool on Dec. Willie Snead IV Ravens Jersey. 2.Pearson, who has not apologized to the fan, has until Tuesday to respond to the charge.Leicester is bottom of the league standings. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).