Former England forwards coach Graham Rowntree has been confirmed in a new-look management set-up at Harlequins.

in Regeln und Informationen 15.08.2018 05:29
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Former England forwards coach Graham Rowntree has been confirmed in a new-look management set-up at Harlequins. Jameer Nelson Jersey . Rowntree, who has been out of work since leaving his role with England following the disappointing 2015 World Cup campaign, will provide assistance to new Quins head coach Mark Mapletoft from the start of next season. To have the opportunity to coach at such a prestigious and historic club really excites me, Rowntree told the clubs official website. Harlequins has a very talented playing squad with a wealth of top class experience and a fantastic crop of youngsters. I cant wait to join up with the new coaching group and get started.John Kingston - a key part of the Quins coaching set up since 2001 - will replace director of rugby Conor OShea, who is leaving to become Italy head coach. Im immensely proud of what I have achieved in the last eight years as head coach and taking the role of director of rugby is an exciting and well timed new challenge for me, Kingston said. Conor OShea is leaving Harlequins to become Italy head coach Conor OShea will leave a lasting legacy on this club with the success we have achieved over the last six years and it is something I am excited to build on heading into our 150th year. He has made a massive impression on me, the squad, staff and supporters and we know he will be greatly missed by the whole club. Im looking forward to getting the best out of a great group of players and a wonderfully exciting new coaching group during the next era for Harlequins.Former England back row forward Nick Easter completes the backroom team, becoming Quins new defence coach. OShea will leave Quins at the end of the season following six years with the club. The Irishman, who led Quins to the Aviva Premiership title in 2012, will be assisted in his new role with Italy by England World Cup winner Mike Catt. Also See: Day to leave Bath for Japan Premiership home Sinfield announces retirement Rugby Union on Sky Trey Lyles Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Denver Nuggets Jerseys . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Alex-English-Jersey/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Trent Yawney has been hired as an assistant coach by the Anaheim Ducks. The team announced the move Monday. Yawney was the Chicago Blackhawks head coach during the 2005-06 season. The longtime NHL defenceman later was an assistant coach with the San Jose Sharks. He was the head coach of the Ducks AHL affiliate in Norfolk last season, leading the Admirals to a first-round upset of top-seeded Manchester in the playoffs. Malik Beasley Jersey. Yawney replaces Bob Woods on coach Bruce Boudreaus staff. Woods became head coach and general manager of the WHLs Saskatoon Blades earlier this month. The Ducks also promoted Dave Baseggio to assistant to the general manager and extended the contracts of senior vice-president of hockey operations David McNab and director of player personnel Rick Paterson. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).