Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled l

in Regeln und Informationen 15.08.2018 05:28
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga. To make room, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanooga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays loss at Miami. Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel good. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go good," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. Chris Baker Bengals Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Logan Woodside Jersey . - Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldnt have been happier on Sunday. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/customized/ . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode.GLASGOW, Scotland - Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher has been recalled by Scotland for a friendly against Poland next month after recovering from a serious illness. The Scotland captain has not played for the national team since November 2012. He returned to the United first teamm last December after a bout of ulcerative colitis. Cordy Glenn Jersey. Scotland manager Gordon Strachan has also included 19-year-old Dundee United left-back Andrew Robertson in his 24-player squad, and Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley. Scotland plays Poland in Warsaw on March 5. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).