Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer in the Toronto Blue Jays 5-4 loss to the

in Regeln und Informationen 11.08.2018 05:35
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

DUNEDIN, Fla. Matt Harvey Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer in the Toronto Blue Jays 5-4 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday. Ben Zobrist returned to the Rays lineup at designated hitter after missing three games with a stiff neck. He was 0 for 2 with a walk and two strikeouts. Rays starter Nathan Karns, who is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation, walked one, struck out one and allowed three hits in 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Encarnacion connected off reliever Josh Lueke as part of a four-run fifth inning, which included an RBI double by Colby Rasmus. It was Encarnacions second home run of the spring. Adam Lind and Brett Lawrie each doubled for the Blue Jays. Tampa Bay outfield prospect Jeremy Moore hit his third home run, a solo shot off starter Marcus Stroman that went over the 30-foot batters eye screen in centre field. Gary Carter Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Tim Tebow Jersey . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion. http://www.baseballmetsproshop.com/mets-jose-reyes-jersey/ .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday.CLEVELAND -- As if the Cavaliers and Browns dont have enough trouble winning games. Now their most prominent stars are going at it. Cavs All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon spent the past few days in a media spat, exchanging barbs across TV, Twitter and newspaper. Gordon, who led the NFL with yards receiving last season, fired the first verbal volley last week when he went on ESPNs "First Take" and discussed Irvings problems this season with teammate Dion Waiters. "I talked about it with Dion," Gordon said. "Hes my neighbour in my building so we hang out all the time. Im aware of the rift in the locker room. Thats just alpha males and supreme athletes trying to share the spotlight." Irving didnt waste any time in shooting back, telling the Akron Beacon Journal, "Guys like Josh Gordon need to stay in his sport and mind his own business. Does he still play for the Browns? Ill continue to root for the Browns, but in terms of this stuff here, what goes on in this locker room, he needs to stay out of it." On Sunday, Gordon responded to Irving via social media by tweeting: "Smh. (shake my head). ... i touched a nerve." Following Mondays practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts, Waiters and Irving, standing side-by-side against a wall, attempted to clear up any misunderstanding. They insist they get along well. "Weve been friends before we even made the NBA, before any of this," Waiters said. "I just think yall saying we dont like playing with one another, yeah, we still need to learn certain things. But I think at the end of the day, were genuinely friends. I love him as a friend, teammate, everything. I just want everybody to know that. "I dont hate this guy. Im pretty sure he dont hate me. I know he dont hate me. I hope he dont hate me. Rome wasnt built in one day. Were still young. Were still planning to stay together. Were still working. As long as weve got great communication down its fine. Jacob deGrom Jersey. " Irving said he has spoken to Gordon about the comments. "I just let him know that the whole situation kind of got blown out of proportion," Irving said. "There was no disrespect on my end to him or anything he does. I have the utmost respect for him." Before Saturdays home game against Charlotte, Irving said he has grown tired of media reports saying he wants to leave Cleveland. "The barrage and little bit of attack that I saw, Ive been getting it all season and I feel I definitely dont deserve it," he said. "Its one of those things where I can deal with it, but at a certain point, its gotten too much. Its been like that the whole entire season." Irving then went out and scored a career-high 44 points in a 96-94 overtime loss that pushed the Cavs to the edge of elimination from the playoff chase. Irving, who recently returned from a biceps injury, said he has been unfairly scrutinized. "Its all nonsense to me," he said. "Thats part of the business. I get it. Its part of the job. To go out and frame my character to something its not. ... Im not an attention seeker. I dont go out trying to put all these rumours out. For people that feel that its a good thing to continue to put my name in the headlines to get reads, thats your job, but at a certain point its got to stop." Irvings stance is the latest turbulence in what has been a bumpy season for the Cavs. The team fired general manager Chris Grant in March, and the Cavs have been wildly inconsistent in a season in which owner Dan Gilbert had predicted would end with the first playoff appearance since 2010 -- before LeBron James left. The Cavs can offer Irving, the MVP in this years All-Star game, a maximum contract extension this summer. Irving has said he enjoys playing in Cleveland but has been noncommittal about whether hell accept the long-term deal. Maybe Gordon knows.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).