The Raiders also

in Residenz des Hokage 10.08.2018 08:13
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

The Indiana Pacers felt cheated – by LeBron James and the officials.

Moments before James beat them with a game-winning Saquon Barkley Jersey Elite , step-back 3-pointer at the buzzer, the Pacers were poised to take the lead in Game 5 on Victor Oladipo’s driving layup. However, James came from behind and blocked Oladipo’s shot, which appeared to hit the backboard before Cleveland’s star touched it – a goaltending violation.

Instead, there was no call and James then dropped his 28-footer over Thaddeus Young to give Cleveland a 98-95 win and a 3-2 lead in this tight Eastern Conference first-round series.

The Pacers didn’t complain on the floor. But later in their locker room they were angry about the game-swinging play. Several of the Pacers shook their heads while watching replays.

”Of course, I thought it was goaltending Authentic Sam Darnold Jersey ,” Lance Stephenson said. ”We should’ve got the ref’s attention. When you look at it on the replay, it’s clearly goaltending.”

Under NBA rules, goaltending is only reviewable if the call is made on the floor.

Oladipo thought he was fouled by James before the non-call.

”I got a step on him,” Oladipo said. ”I felt like I even got grabbed on the way to the rim, tried to shoot a layup, it hit the backboard http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-keke-coutee-jersey , then he blocked it. It was a goaltend. It’s hard to even speak on it. It just sucks, honestly. It really sucks. Even though we fought our way back, we tied the game up, that layup was huge.

”Give him credit where credit is due. The three was big-time. Definitely huge. But who’s to say they even run that play? We don’t know what happens. It’s unfortunate. It really sucks that they missed that.”

James smiled when asked to describe his block, which was reminiscent of the one he made on Andre Iguodala in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals.

”I definitely thought it was a goaltend,” James said with a laugh. ”Of course I didn’t think it was a goaltend. I try to make plays like that all the time and I mean he made a heck of a move Mike White Color Rush Jersey , got me leaning right and he went left and I just tried to use my recovery speed and get back up there and make a play on the ball. And I was able to make a play.”

Even if goaltending was called, the Cavaliers would have gotten the ball in frontcourt, giving James a makeable shot in the final seconds.

Said Pacers center Myles Turner: ”It’s clearly a goaltend, but that doesn’t change the fact that they made the game-winning shot.”

The Oakland Raiders have agreed to a three-year contract with free agent tight end Derek Carrier.

A person familiar with the deal says the sides agreed on Tuesday. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because signings can’t become official until the start of the new league year on Wednesday. NFL Network first reported the deal.

Carrier originally signed with the Raiders as an undrafted free agent in 2012 but didn’t make the team. He has played 50 career games over five seasons with San Francisco, Washington and the Rams. Carrier played for Raiders coach Jon Gruden’s brother, Jay Josh Allen Jersey Elite , in Washington and his protege, Sean McVay, with the Rams.

Carrier has 36 catches for 327 yards and one TD in his career. He caught eight passes for 71 yards last season.

The Raiders have several major holes they will look to fill in free agency starting this week as they try to rebound from a disappointing six-win season that led to the firing of coach Jack Del Rio and the move to bring Gruden back for a second stint as coach.

The most glaring spots for the Raiders are on defense, where Oakland will be seeking a starting cornerback to pair with last year’s first-round pick Gareon Conley. They must also decide whether to bring back middle linebacker NaVorro Bowman as a free agent or find a replacement elsewhere, and they need to upgrade the pass rush, especially at defensive tackle.

will likely be in the market for a receiver http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-sweat-jersey , a possible replacement for released former starting right tackle Marshall Newhouse, and a running back if they decide not to bring Marshawn Lynch back for a second season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).