Son Heung-mins second half strike was enough for Bayer Leverkusen to win 1-0 at Borussia Moenchengladbach and consolidate second

in Regeln und Informationen 07.08.2018 08:32
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Son Heung-mins second half strike was enough for Bayer Leverkusen to win 1-0 at Borussia Moenchengladbach and consolidate second place in the Bundesliga on Friday. T. J. Carrie Jersey . Son scored in the 62nd minute, when he let fly from outside the penalty area to send the ball inside the top right corner. Three Gladbach defenders failed to close down the South Korean. "There werent many goal chances. The game was going to be decided on a mistake and unfortunately we made it," Moenchengladbach captain Martin Stranzl said. Max Kruse was denied an equalizer by Bernd Leno in the 77th, three minutes before the Leverkusen keeper kept out another attempt by Juan Arango. Two Leverkusen substitutes, one in each half, were booked for slowing down play. "Theres still room for improvement," Leverkusen captain Simon Rolfes said. "Other teams will get better as well." Leverkusen was 10 points behind league leader Bayern Munich before the rest of the weekends games, while Moenchengladbach remained provisionally fifth after its third defeat in a row since the winter break. "Its a pity. A scoreless draw would have been fair," said Moenchengladbach coach Lucien Favre, whose side hasnt won in five games. "We have one or two things to correct. Well see. I have to turn it around." Bayern can restore its 13-point advantage with a win at Nuremberg on Saturday. Damarious Randall Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Carlos Hyde Jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. http://www.probrownsonline.com/authentic-tj-carrie-browns-jersey/ . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.VOSS, Norway - Mikael Kingsbury says he grew up watching freestyle skiing legend Jean-Luc Brassard dominate the World Cup moguls circuit. It took Kingsbury just four seasons to raise the bar even higher. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., made Canadian freestyle history Sunday when he won the mens dual moguls at a World Cup stop in Norway. His 21st career win on the circuit moved him past Brassard for most World Cup wins by a Canadian. "Jean-Luc is an amazing guy. Hes been an inspiration to me and to all mogul skiers in Canada," Kingsbury said. "Just to be in front of him is a big accomplishment for me. "I remember watching Jean-Luc in the World Cup when I was like seven years old, and now to pass him in victories ... hes been a role model for me in everything hes done, not only in skiing." Brassard, an Olympic champion and two-time world champion, collected his 20 World Cup victories over 11 years on the circuit. At just 21 years old, Kingsbury has the potential to eclipse his hero outside of the World Cup circuit as well. He already has a world title and an Olympic silver medal to his name. "Its an amazing feeling jut to be the best Canadian at 21 years old and the best for me is yet to come, Kingsbury said. Kingsburys gold highlighted another dominating overall performance for Canadas mogul skiers. Kingsbury beat teammate and rival Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., in the final. Bilodeaus silver gave him a 47th World Cup medal, tying Brassards record. And in the womens dual moguls, Olympic champion Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal finished second, with sister Chloe taking the bronze. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, the oldest of the three skiing sisters, finished fourth after loosing to Chloe in the small final. Ricardo Louis Browns Jersey. American Hannah Kearney beat Justine Dufour-Lapointe in the final to take gold. Kearney leads Dufour-Lapointe by just five points in the overall standings heading into next weeks season finale in La Plagne, France. "Its kind of the best thing an athlete can have," Dufour-Lapointe said of her rivalry with Kearney. "It pulls you out to a next level that sometimes you dont think you can go to." Dufour-Lapointe said she felt nerves in qualifying, but put those behind her as the day progressed. "After the first (run) I felt way better and was able to charge myself and go a bit faster," she said. "I think that was my best dual against Hannah." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe goes into the final event in third place, 304 points behind Justine. She said shes not going to think about her overall ranking heading into La Plagne. "I just go for it, and I want to win the competition," she said. "Im not going to come for the points Im just going to go for the win." The mens standings also come down to the final event, with Kingsbury leading Bliodeau by 31 points in the battle for the Crystal Globe. "I know what to do to get it," Kingsbury said. "This is mine. I want it so bad its crazy." American Bradley Wilson defeated the Russian Alexandr Smyshlyaev in the mens small final to win bronze. Canadians Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Simon Lemieux were both beaten in the quarter-finals, while Philippe Marquis, Pascal-Olivier Gagne and Marc-Antoine Gagnon were eliminated in earlier rounds. In the womens event, Audrey Robichaud was eliminated in the fourth round

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).